Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fight for recall of CVT for Nissan Rogues and the like

15678911»

Comments

• I have a 2015 nissan rogue and this happens without fail every time I drive longer than 45min. My fiance almost got hit making a left and the car just stopped working in the intersection.  We are going to nissan as soon as we get the chance. If they don't do anything I'm going to try adding anew auxiliary transmission cooler to help kept the cvt out of failsafe.  I'm so pissed I bought this P.O.S.
  • mari224imari224i Posts: 1
    I have a 2010 and had the transmission replaced last year by Nissan... i had a nearly fatal accident with a tractor trailer last year on the turnpike and that's when i found all the comments regarding the problems with the car. I called in to the Coporate office and they agreed to replace the CVT... the dealership said no... and i told them i had already spoken to the Corp office and they had approved it. Had to get the corporate office to call the dealership. they still put me through the testing of the vehicle etc. luckily i don't do a lot of driving but now after further reading the comments where the problem reappears - i'm afraid to go on any long trips.... Well i don't know if anyone else has brought this to the attention of the media. But i did submit it to the local media in hopes that they will pick this up and do an investigative report. I gave them the link to this forum.. so they can get a taste of just how deep this problem is. No more Nissan for me!
15678911»