Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently leased or purchased a Lexus sedan or SUV? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 19 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
Have you recently purchased (not leased) a subcompact sedan (such as a Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Chevy Sonic or Ford Fiesta)? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 26 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Chrysler Pacifica Suspension Problems

1242526272830»

Comments

• I called Chrysler last week about the engine cradle rust issue, and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told one would call me back within 24 hours. No one called. Called Chrysler again today, and that person found out my message was never delivered last week. So now I"m waiting another 24 hours. And off to pay a huge bill at the mechanic for a new engine cradle, one that I can't afford. Please sign the petition at change.org about this issue: http://www.change.org/petitions/chrysler-recall-all-pacificas-for-engine-cradle-corrosion-2?utm_campaign=new_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature_receipt#share

• We've also just discovered a rust problem on a 2004 Pacifica. Our mechanic found a "TV remote" size hole in the engine mount - passenger front. They told me not to drive it.

Chrysler Canada had us take it to a dealership for a repair quote. They estimate $7,215 plus tax for the repair and they're calling it a rotted front cross member. Chrysler says it not their problem.

• charger3charger3 Posts: 210
    edited February 2014

Sorry everyone edmunds stopped sending me updates. I hope they show up in my emails now

This is what it looks like

• Complaints at the hstsa website continue to grow. I hope Pacifica's owners flood it and we can see this safety agency do what it is supposed to do

@pcaseiro I hope so too

• This interesting my 2004 Pacifica front end has been raggedy every since I've purchased the car in 2012, I cannot tell you how much money I've spent in trying to fix this clunking/hard knocking noise in the front end while driving over rough surfaces, I'm telling you it sounds like the front end is about to fall apart its so bad. I've already replaced shocks, motor mounts, stabilizing links, upper control arms, cv joints and the problem just keeps getting worst. What I don't understand is how can something so obvious not able to get diagnosed?
    Sick and tired of driving into shops replacing parts paying for their service and leaving with the same problem. What else can it possibly be?
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 62,456
    What type of repair shops are you using? I'm wondering if you should try a collision repair shop that has the latest in suspension and frame equipment. Anyone ever look at your strut mounts?

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

Share Your Vehicle Reviews Here