Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Dodge-Plymouth Neon Electrical/Lighting

1235»

Comments

• shopdog97shopdog97 Posts: 160
    My friend has an '05 Neon SXT and says that every so often his dash lights and headlights flicker when he's driving. He says it started about a month ago and it doesn't happen all the time. He found a loose wire on one of the battery terminals, I think he said it was the negative wire and snugged it up. All was great for about 2 weeks then it starts happening again. I told him it sounds like a short somewhere. Has anyone experienced this problem with your Neon? Please let me know so I can try to offer a solution to him. Thanks a bunch!
  • You possibly might need to replace the circuit board behind the dash. I did mine and all is well. I found a refurb online for less than $50. and replaced it myself.
  • The heater fan and everything relative will not come on, no power. When I try again the next day, all works just fine. Seems when it doesn't work is when it is cold enough that the windshield is icy. But I don't know why that would make a difference. Anybody have any ideas?