Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Cadillac ATS Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,478
    jd00510 said:

Hi kyfdx.

Looking for some numbers from you

ATS Coupe Performance AWD (c/ Cue and Sunroof if it matters). Looking for the current MF and residuals for say 12k and 15k mi/yr.

I'm also not seeing any incentives on the car right now - looks like the holiday $/lease conquest expired and nothing has replaced it as of yet. Anything else you're aware of?

Thank you!

JD

1.90% MF and 57% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K.

Use the "Car research" tab at the top of the page to link to current customer incentives. No lease cash exists on this model.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Are there any February numbers available for a leftover 2014 ATS Sedan 2.0L?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,478
    gsp5791 said:

Are there any February numbers available for a leftover 2014 ATS Sedan 2.0L?

I've got no lease numbers for 2014 Cadillacs - sorry.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Cadillac ATS Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.