Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Mercedes-Benz G-class (Geländewagen)

12345679»

Comments

• ylaraylara Posts: 1
    Hello you stated that they finally got the kinks out of the earlier models. I heard the 02 & 03 models had electrical problems. I am considering buying a 2004 here in florida or should I wait and get only a 2005 or newer? Do you think the 04 have most of the issues worked out? Thanks for any help.

YL
  • I just got my G Class 2008. Few flaws and I would like to compare notes with other owners.
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 207
    I have not seen a lot of reviews comparing G-Class to GL-Class. Here is the one I found that mentions some core differences: 2010 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV Overview.
    Anybody thoughts would be appreciated.
  • paws9paws9 Posts: 5
    hello, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some information on my 1988 Gelandewagon?? Thank you for your kind attention on this ...anxiously looking forrward to knowing everything I can....
    thank you very much for that link, does anyone know where else I may find out more???
    what is the website for the G-Wagon owners club??? thank you!!
    Hello, Can anyone tell me anything about a 1988 canadian/european g-wagon???
    thank you!
    edited April 2010
    can anyone tell me anything about this year and model...web sites ..... or clubs??
    Thank you!
  • kjel4kjel4 Posts: 1
    I'm an American who lives and works in Germany. I plan to return to the states soon. I would like to bring an older Mercedes Benz G-Wagon (if possible, a smaller engined model) back with me. How can I find out what safety modifications are necessary in order to be shipped to the states?
This discussion has been closed.