Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

What Car is Right For Me? Help Me Choose!

1127128129130131133»

Comments

• stickguystickguy Posts: 32,628
    If you want a little bigger, MDX leases even better (by quite a bit usually) than an RDX.

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)

• Smjbstockton22Smjbstockton22 Canton NCPosts: 8
    Looked at the MDX. They were eager to sell but interior space is lacking compared to JGC and Passport. Beautiful vehicle. The Passport was surprising. Super nice. Now finding the right deal. Thanks for the help.
  • shankar_bshankar_b Posts: 1
    Hello, I am trying to choose between buying a new 2019 Mazda CX 5 grand touring or reserve vs a 2016 Acura RDX with advance package. The Mazda is more expensive to buy but the 5 year cost to own is likely higher with the RDX. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
  • texasestexases Posts: 8,847
    I might buy the Mazda over a new RDX!
  • stickguystickguy Posts: 32,628
    I would too. much better tech if nothing else.

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,614
    I'd get the GTR to get the sweet turbo engine. The GT is a bit pokey without it.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4