Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Inconsiderate Drivers (share your stories, etc.)

1788789790791792794»

Comments

• andres3andres3 Southern CAPosts: 10,858
    I had a Prius driver flip me off.

My offense???

I didn't slam on my brakes so they could safely unsafely cut me off and complete their unsafe lane change into the fastest passing lane on a multilane CA freeway. All I did was maintain my constant and readily apparent speed for the last 10 minutes.

1) They didn't need to change lanes immediately.
    2) They weren't going much faster than anyone else (less than 5 faster than the car in front of them).
    3) I was only going about 10 MPH faster than them.
    4) All they had to do was tap their brakes a bit, and move in behind me at their slower pace. The swerving was their fault for initiating their lane change prior to checking their mirrors.
    5) I have a tendency to allow people to "self-correct their mistake" prior to me hitting the brakes. Thankfully, they did.
    6) But I got the finger for it.
    '16 Audi TTS quattro 2.0T, '17 VW Golf Alltrack SE 4-Motion 1.8T, '16 Kia Optima LX 1.6T
  • xwesxxwesx Fairbanks, AlaskaPosts: 12,911
    edited June 9
    Congratulations. Now you know that the entitlement is real! :p
    2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2008 and 2013 Subaru Forester(s), 1969 Chevrolet C20 Pickup, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250 Pickup