2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2015 BMW X4 Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in BMW
image2015 BMW X4 Road Test

The 2015 BMW X4 is a small-scale version of BMW's coupelike X6 SUV. The X4 is heavily based on the X3, but has unique styling and a sportier drive.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    Why is BMW bringing us yet another SUC (Sport Utility Coupe)? Haven't sales of the X6 SUCked enough? I don't see any on the road in my area despite plenty of other BMWs. Who buys these? SUCkers, I guess.
  • Options
    sp1sp1 Member Posts: 1
    This resembles the 3 and 5-series GT and I laugh at how hideous they look on the road. So you have the comparably-sized 328 GT, 328 wagon, X1, X3, and now X4 -- for what? So that BMW can be everything to everyone by selling low-volume cars with high production costs? Because the GTs and X6 was such a runaway success???
  • Options
    redgeminiparedgeminipa Member Posts: 74
    Why Should You Consider This Car? Another could be you love the X6, but the price of entry is out of reach.
  • Options
    tbone85tbone85 Member Posts: 27
    "Styled to look a little like BMW's X6 crossover, the 2015 BMW X4 features a fastback roof line and a suspension reconfigured to provide a more sporting drive than the X3... What Is It?

A Junior Abomination?
  • Options
    speed12silspeed12sil Member Posts: 23
    I thought the X6 looked like a ugly giant turtle, but they managed to make an even uglier version with this car. Yuck.
  • Options
    x4mex4me Member Posts: 2
    I saw the X4 and I fell in love. You park it next to any car and you cannot take your eyes off. Very attractive car. I test drove one and I was speechless. Such a commanding driving position yet you feel you are driving a sport car. You feel safe driving it, like a car you would see in Tansformer. Cargo space is not important for me, still get much more space than a sedan. Great option for people who like SUV, have youthful spirit and are fed up with how car styles did not change much for the last 10 years. I particularly like the car in XLine and dark color like graphite gray. I agree that the price is high and makes you wonder if it is worth it given it shares a lot with the slightly cheaper X3. but we all pay extra for style, why would any coupe car be more expensive than it's respective 4 door sedan with the same specs? It is the experience that makes it worth for me.