Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Entry Level Luxury Performance Sedans

1717718719720721723»

Comments

• andres3andres3 Southern CAPosts: 10,957
    andres3 said:

nd

stickguy said:

nice. So the Kia finally went back?

I have the Tiguan on my "to look at" list. Has to be really nice to get my wife to consider a VW though!

It is nice!

Digital HD cluster gauges in SEL trim. Once you get that, you never go back. Pano roof. A very nice leatherette, especially in interior gray color. We got the Stone Blue (sort of a grayish bluish hint of green) with the gray interior, a nice combo. Her first choice was ice silver which is like a super light almost white nardo gray, but that seems to have been discontinued as a color. One salesman suggested Audi wanted the color.

8 speed auto, 2.0T motor tuned for 87 octane. Lots of room vertically and length-wise. Good looking well-designed SUV!

The 6-year 72K mile bumper to bumper warranty is almost guaranteed to be used and come in handy, even if it were a Honda, which it isn't! It's also a TRANSFERABLE warranty so it's not a gimmick like Hyundai/Kia where the warranty is only good for the first owner. I will say the Alltrack was problem free for 31K miles.

Wife says she got the 4-motion because it felt and drove better than the 2-wd model which she tested back to back. Says the AWD felt lighter/peppier, probably due to better acceleration, even in the dry. Something about the feel of AWD, which she said reminded her of the Alltrack drive, which is a good thing.
    We still have the Kia.... 4 cars is way too much though. Need to schedule the return. We are under-miles and she promised to drive it at least twice this week to work (tomorrow and thurs.). Probably should return it this weekend. Due date is Sept. 3rd.
    '16 Audi TTS quattro 2.0T, '15 Audi A4 quattro 2.0T, '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion AWD
  • stickguystickguy Posts: 33,314
    well, the Hyundai BtoB is transferable and that is 5/60. So only one year different. And in 2020 VW ditched the 6/72 anyway.

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)

• andres3andres3 Southern CAPosts: 10,957
    stickguy said:

well, the Hyundai BtoB is transferable and that is 5/60. So only one year different. And in 2020 VW ditched the 6/72 anyway.

Lots of 2019's left right now though.
    '16 Audi TTS quattro 2.0T, '15 Audi A4 quattro 2.0T, '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion AWD
  • stickguystickguy Posts: 33,314
    I should go see what they will offer on a lease!

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)