Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Infiniti G37 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• traz2traz2 Posts: 4
    Can anyone tell me if this is a good price for a 2008 G37 Coupe..it has 4,500 miles on it and the dealer is offering $31,700. Am I over paying for a used car, should it be lower? It has the premium package without the navigation.
  • loukinglouking Posts: 28
    Traz,

Friday, I got a price of $34,000 for an '09 G37 AWD with prem. pkg.
    The price was basically invoice less $2000.

Lou,
    StLouis
  • richardnvarichardnva Richmond, VirginiaPosts: 89
    Hello.
    I just purchased a new 2009 G37x and am looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the American Express gift card incentive. Infiniti is currently offering a reward program, kind of referral reward. It is a $500 AMEX gift card to the new owner and $150 to current owner. More detail at

http://infinitiusa.com/rewards

Infiniti will send you a $150.00 owner recommendation rewards card (AMEX)

Please send me an email to tiffandrichyahoo.com the following info:

Owner redemption code (located on the offer card you received in the mail)
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks!
  • jisjis Posts: 4
    I leased a new G37 Sedan yesterday. I'd like to team up with a current owner to redeem the American Express offer and get you your $150 gift card (see http://infinitiusa.com/rewards).

Please send me an email to jeffrey.i.snyderATgmail.com and include the following info so I can fill out the online form:

VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks!
  • thevarjthevarj Posts: 1
    Great deal!....I live in NJ & am looking to buy a G37 Coupe.....Which dealer did you purchase the car from?
  • nahump03nahump03 Posts: 2
    I just purchased a new 2009 G37x and I'm looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the American Express gift card incentive.

Please send me an email at [email protected] with the following info:

VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks!
  • I'm looking to purchase a slightly used G37 Coupe with Premium and Nav and came across the following:

2008 G37 Coupe Premium Nav 15,782 miles. The dealer refused to go below $30,980 + TTL and dealer fees for an OTD of $33,400.

Is this a good deal? What should I expect to pay for a similar car? What is the release date for the 2010 model?

Thank you!
  • Looking into getting a G37 sedan with the Nav and premium package. What would be a good price to pay. Have dealer in DFW and Austin. Stickers at 39,425 for a new one and 35,345 for a dealer demo. Any info appreciated. Trying to decide between G37 and M35 for wife.
  • I just leased a new 2009 G37x and I'm looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the American Express gift card incentive.

Please send me an email at [email protected] with the following info:

VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks!
  • gobears07gobears07 Posts: 1
    Has anyone gotten quotes lately on a 2009 G37 Journey Coupe with Premium, Sports, and Nav packages. I have a dealer offering $39,772.00 for this plus splash guards, spoiler, and trunk mat. I could do without the spoiler and trunk mat. Thanks in advance :)
  • Just purchased G37 journey sedan with premium, navigation, wood, splash, cargo net, wheel locks. OTD price $35,300 including 200-mile delivery charge ($1400 below invoice). Purchased from Herrin-Gear Infiniti in Jackson MS. Also obtained slightly lower price quotes from Crown Infiniti in Birmingham AL ($1500 below invoice), and Infiniti of Gwinnett near Atlanta GA ($1600 below invoice). Purchased from dealer with vehicle most closely matching my color preferences.

Now looking for current Infiniti owner to pair with for rewards program. If you know your owner redemption code and want a free American Express gift card valued at $150, please email me at [email protected]
  • snagielsnagiel Posts: 750
    I spoke by phone with one of the larger MD dealers, who told me that he's seeing fewer 2009 G37's arriving as the model year closes out, but that he didn't think the 2010's would be arriving until October or November, and they may therefore have limited inventory in August until the new ones arrive.

His interest in selling me something now notwithstanding, has anyone else seen/heard of of a similar inventory issue elsewhere? (I thought that last year, Infiniti had the opposite problem of too much 2009 inventory...)
  • rhard49rhard49 Posts: 226
    I would take a look at the edmunds information click new cars on the menu then infiniti then look at the g37 box it will tell you the number of cars in your area. If you click the number you get to a search that will let you add your zip code and xx mile radius. I checked g37 50 mile radius of Rockville MD and it lists 250 Cars it gives you the dealers and the number in stock. When I bought mine in November I watched that number for about a month while I was waiting for the incentives to increase. I was able to find how many cars were in my area, avg 500 in 50mi radius, (still the avg in stock) and the number of g35's each dealer sold in an average week I found that interesting in cutting through some of the crap you sometimes run into about the recession being everywhere but the dealer your at. I felt a little more confident pushing for the deal I wanted. ( Of course being OCD never hurts)
  • xyzedxyzed Posts: 4
    Brought my G37x sedan at Pepe Infiniti in White Plains. I worked with George :)
  • shadiddyshadiddy Posts: 3
    Trying to purchase a 2009 Athens Blue G37S 6MT Coupe with Prem/Nav.. Dealer is showing MSRP of around 44k with invoice of 40k. Final offer as it stands is 39k + fees.. What fees am I looking at and is this a good price or can I do better?
  • Just purchased a G37xS, Premium & Nav (wheel,locks and winter mats). Price was essentially a little under invoice less the $2,000. According to the paperwork, I got it for about $3,000 under invoice, but that's because they assigned part of the trade value to the discount on the new car (so the trade value looks pretty bad). All in all, ended up about $500 over what I thought was my pie in the sky number and I avoided having to sell my car privately.

BTW, the AMEX referral says it works if the owner (or family member) buys the new car. Does anyone know if it works if you trade the car you owned?
  • a8man1a8man1 Posts: 23
    Hi New_g37 owner, can you post the price you paid before TTL and the 200 mile charge? I am looking for one with the exact same configuration, possibly in the Atlanta area.

Thanks!
  • Both my wife and I recalled receiving the redemption code, but as we weren't considering a car purchase at the time we threw it out. Well, we just bought a new G37xS (see post above) and wanted to use the redemption code. I called the 800 number on the web page and explained we had misplaced our code. The woman took our information and said she'd call back. About an hour later she did and left me a message with our code. .

As an aside, for those that filed, did you receive a confirmation email?
  • I just leased a G37xS sedan with Premium/Nav/Tech for $40,050 (MSRP=$43,580 and Invoice=$39,895). I did not get the $2,000 discount since it was a lease, but the cash price would have been $38,050. I hope this info helps; this forum was a lot of help to me during the process.

If you are a previous owner and would like to partner for the AMEX promotion, email me at [email protected]
  • nadarajahnadarajah Posts: 5
    Just purchased G37 journey sedan with premium, splash, cargo net. OTD price $35,250 including TTL (6.25% tax). Purchased from Houston, TX. Also get 2 years free maintenance from dealer.
    Now looking for current Infiniti owner to pair with for rewards program. If you know your owner redemption code and want a free American Express gift card valued at $150, please email me at yanliang4315ATyahoo.com
  • icepicicepic Posts: 10
    Here's the deal I received on my purchase of a 2009 Blue Slate/Stone G37x Sedan w/ Premium, Navigation, Cargo Net and Splash Guards. I purchased this in the Washington DC area.

MSRP - 41,275
    INVOICE - 37,859
    MY PRICE - 35,513 + TTL (OTD)

2,346 Below Invoice

Thanks for all the information!
  • icepicicepic Posts: 10
    I just purchased a new 2009 G37x and am looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the American Express gift card incentive. More detail is available at http://infinitiusa.com/rewards

Please send me an email at jeff.kocurATgmail.com with the following info:

VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks!
  • zeongzeong Posts: 31
    Which Houston dealer ship did you buy from? Thanks.
  • aidetaidet Posts: 2
    All the information on the forum greatly assisted me in purchasing our vehicle so I thought I would return the favor. On tuesday we purchased the G37X sedan with the premium package, trunk mat, cargo net, and splash guards. The final sales price of the vehicle was $34,000.00 even plus taxes, tags, and the dealer $99.00 processing fee. The dealer was Jim Coleman Infiniti in Maryland. Hope this helps.`
  • g35seekerg35seeker Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I've got my eyes on a 2007 G35 sport sedan, 6-speed with premium, tech and nav packages with 11k miles. Asking price is $33.8k (dealer certified car).
    I've seen a few posts here where people have paid $35k for a new G37x. Based on depreciation and the current state of the economy, could someone advice me on what's a good price for this car? The car itself is in impeccable condition and has all the possible options except a spoiler.
    This Infiniti dealer is the only one in the state BTW.
    Thanks in advance!
  • dat2dat2 Posts: 251
    I think you know it - that price is way too high no matter how impeccable it is. Have you looked at edmunds used car values yet? This car is going on 3 years old. You could buy a new one for their asking price. Edmunds trade in value is around 25g and retail is around 28g. So shoot for something in between. It sounds like you'll be fighting an uphill battle trying to work with a dealer like that that's jacked the asking price so far above market value...
  • py777py777 Posts: 62
    dat2 is right. Last time I talked to the car salesman that I bought the new G from, the 07 G35 with top options are going for around 28k only (we are in California). I bought our new G37 (no Nav and Tec package though) 1k below your G35 price. I think it's definitely too expensive no matter how good of a condition the car is at.

Start with 25k and work your way up. 28k would probably be the max I would pay for the 07 G35.
  • I am looking at low mileage 2008 G35x sedans loaded in CT. Most of the prices at the dealers are the same as the TruValue prices listed on Edmunds.com-$32,000-$34,000 so I am not sure what price to start with negotiations (obviously the dealers are doing their research!). After looking at the posts here these prices seem high. Any suggestions?
    thanks-appreciate the info I am finding here
  • pharm30pharm30 Posts: 36
    That is kind of strange since I noticed on dealer rater Scottsdale has a great rating (4.7/5) and Pinnacle has a very low rating (<2/5).
    I was thinking about going to Scottsdale to look even though I live 2 miles from Peoria dealership.
    I found out the Peoria dealership is related to the Acura dealership, since they've called me 5 times in the last 2 weeks after I sent a car link to my dad (never contacted them directly for anything).
  • rdesmanrdesman Posts: 43
    I just purchased a G37 sedan at Peoria Infiniti despite living in Scottsdale. Their handling of the sale and pricing was superb. I shopped Infiniti of Scottsdale, Pinnacle, and Superstition Springs and found Peoria to be superior despite being so far away from where I live. All the Phoenix area Infiniti dealers have the same ownership except for Superstition but the management of the customer contact couldn't be more different in my opinion.