Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Infiniti G37 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• moahmoah Posts: 3
    I bought G37 Sedan Journey with "Premium Package", "Navigation", "Infinite Kick Plate". I am living in Bay Area, CA.

MSRP: 39,565
    Invoice: 36,239
    TMV: 37,407

My Deal: 36,000 + 0.90% + 36 months

And I need a current G37 owner, who is interesting in a free $150 that's willing to recommend the car.

Please send:
    Owner redemption code (located on the offer card you received in the mail)
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

to [email protected]

Thank you so much!
  • alisabaalisaba Posts: 4
    Can you pls comment on which dealer in Houston you bought this through and what was your price without TTL? What was the invoice/MSRP price of this car?

Thanks,
  • sam_peytonsam_peyton Olathe, KSPosts: 22
    So 34,000 included the tax, tags, and license? What was the MSRP of the vehicle
  • jjg37jjg37 Posts: 12
    Did anybody purchase an Infiniti 5-year Maintenance Plan? I bought the plan for $1600 from the dealer when I got my 2009 G37. Not sure if this plan is a good deal? Anybody knows? Can anybody advise how much would it cost for dealer maintenance if without the plan? Thanks!
  • pic6pic6 Posts: 1
    I purchased g37 journey on june 6th. How long does it take to receive the redemtion code? Thanks [email protected]
  • mrjerriosmrjerrios Posts: 4
    No. Never ever buy a maintenance plan from the dealer, you got duped.
  • some3plussome3plus Posts: 6
    I am going to start engaging Austin area dealer for a G37 with Premium, Nav, Tech and sports package. Anyone in Austin, Dallas or Houston please respond how their deals worked out. Thanks.
  • Got Invoice - $1000 + TTL to have a car shipped in with my exact specs (Athens Blue, Premium, Sport, 7AT). I got similar quotes from Houston dealers, and probably could have gotten a better price to go drive a car off their lot, but travel was prohibitive. From what I can tell, Austin market is pretty small and local inventory is relatively low. You'll see more choices if you look at Houston/DFW.
  • hebguy03hebguy03 Posts: 6
    I live in the DFW area and recently purchased a new G37 Coupe with the exact options I was looking for. I shopped for over 3 months.

Houston dealers weren't offering any substantial offers - I tried them all. Most wouldn't even budge on their first offer via email even though I said I was ready to buy (cash) if they offered me the price I was looking for.

The Austin dealer's pricing was not as competitive either.

I had success with Sewell Infiniti in Dallas although I had to provide a lower quote from another DFW dealer to get a better price (but that's all part of the game). They had the exact car/color/options I wanted so I went with them. The final price was almost $1K under invoice for a 2009. Ask to work with Allison.

A close 2nd was Bob Moore Infiniti in Oklahoma City. They offered very competitive pricing and were also very professional. We were $700 away from the price I wanted. I didn't budge and neither did the dealer.

If you have your heart set on specific color or options, go with that. In retrospect, I am so glad I waited to get the car with the color and options I wanted. Decide what you're willing to compromise on and what you're not.
    Hi mrjerrios,

Can you please explain more? Why you think it's not good to buy a maintenance plan? Thanks!
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 1,051
    Maybe because in the first 4 years the only maintenance is oil changes, tire rotations and "inspections" of other components of the car. Nothing that your local Jiffy Lube couldn't do for $40 every 5000 miles.

Infiniti Maintenance Schedule
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
    Thanks, what you said sounds reasonable. I may consider to cancel the maintenance plan and get my $1600 back from the dealer. The dealer said that I can cancel at any time. Hope that they will honor what they told me.
  • dy88dy88 Posts: 2
    Hi, I have just purchased a new 2008 EX and am looking for a current Infiniti owner who has not yet redeemed their code for the American Express owner recommendation rewards promotion.

You could check out more information for the $150.00 rewards at: http://infinitiusa.com/rewards

If interested, please send me an email at [email protected]

Thank you.
  • pharm30pharm30 Posts: 36
    let me know if they let you...my finance person was nice, and even though I knew better, she succeeded in making me feel stupid if I didn't pay for the maintenence. she claimed they charge $850 for 30k service. according to her chart, if you prepaid maintenence, you saved over 50% from dealer charge.
    the only time a dealer sees my car is for warranty work. Look at the recommended service for 30K miles. An oil change, cabin filter change, tire rotation and inspections. I wouldn't doubt some dealers charging $850. I have seen around $500 here in Phoenix.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • richardnvarichardnva Richmond, VirginiaPosts: 89
    I'm still looking for a current Infiniti owner that has a redemption code. If you have one, please email me

More detail at

http://infinitiusa.com/rewards

Infiniti will send you a $150.00 owner recommendation rewards card (American Express)

Please send me an email to tiffandrichyahoo.com
    the following info:

Owner redemption code (located on the offer card you received in the mail)
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks!
    Good luck. There is probably 100 of these request in this forum
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
    How soon after you purchased your G37 do you guys receive the redemption code in the mail? I have not received anything from Infiniti or its dealer of any sort, my purchase date was on memorial day.
    I found a local shop in Phoenix on the net that specializes in Z/G's if anyone is interested. Alot of aftermarket stuff and pretty cheap service from what I've seen.
    Might give them some business for routine service and the clear bra.
  • rdesmanrdesman Posts: 43
    The redemption code was sent in the mail months ago to some (not all) previous Infiniti owners, not new ones.
    It was to be used to motivate the current owner to the referral of a new car purchase by a friend, etc, but can be redeemed, if you buy another Infiniti yourself, in which case you get both American Express gift cards.
    Your only hope for a reward, as a new Infiniti buyer, is to find someone who already has the redemption code and is willing to team up with you.
    Sorry.
    Thanks, rdesman!

So, I would imagine those old owners have all used their redemption code already? :confuse: It seems that there are several new owners here (including me) are still hoping people can team up for this gift card thing.

Anybody still holding his/her code and wants to use it? I'm in So Cal.
  • mchang413mchang413 Posts: 11
    I am also in DFW area and looking for a G37 sedan.
    Did you get the $2,000 market incentive on your purchase?
  • hebguy03hebguy03 Posts: 6
    I purchased at invoice less almost $1,000. Best case would have been invoice less $2,000.
  • py777py777 Posts: 62
    For those that are still looking to team up with a previous owner who still got their redemption code, you should try other forums. I think a lot of people who are on the Edmunds forum are looking to buy, rather than existing owners. There are a few but not as much. There are a lot of G35 or G37 discussion forums if you do a google search and post it there. I posted mine a few weeks ago and got several responses. There might still be a some available...

Good luck.
    Unfortunately most of the people that are posting requests for redemption codes are first time posters and don't bother reading any existing posts. So they will continue to post, not listening to your advice.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • some3plussome3plus Posts: 6
    Thanks Tx_z_driver and hebguy03. I am trying to sell my current car and if I cannot do it in couple of weeks I will trade it in. Either way I will jump into negotiating for the G soon.
    so has Infiniti given anyone problems for warranty work when regular maintenance was not done at a dealership?
    was this out-of-state purchase?
    You are not required to do maintenance at the dealer.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
    I am in Dallas and is shopping for a G37 sedan with premium package.
    I have recevied a quote of $2,100 below invoice from a Dealer in Los Angeles.
    I have to pay $550 for the door to door delivery so the net would be $1,550
    below invoice. I haven't done out-of-state purchase before and don't know the process.
    Has anybody experienced out-of-state purchase?