Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease numbers, 2015 Audi A6 TDI 36/mo, 15000/mi?

jmalmskovjmalmskov Member Posts: 10
edited December 2014 in Audi
Hi,

Does anyone know the current residual value, money factor etc for a 2015 A6 TDI Premium Plus on 36 months lease @ 15000 miles annually?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,036
    jmalmskov said:

    Hi,

    Does anyone know the current residual value, money factor etc for a 2015 A6 TDI Premium Plus on 36 months lease @ 15000 miles annually?


    .00050 MF and 52% residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chembinchembin Member Posts: 7
    Hi. Can someone advise if the deal I was quoted is any good?? Not sure why they listed the residual in $$ and not %. This is my first time doing a lease so any wisdom would be appreciated!

    2015 A6 TDI Prestige
    MSRP: $63,775
    Sale Price: $59,776

    12,000 Miles
    MF: .00050
    Residual: $34,438

    15,000 Miles
    MF: .00050
    Residual: $33,163
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,036
    chembin said:

    Hi. Can someone advise if the deal I was quoted is any good?? Not sure why they listed the residual in $$ and not %. This is my first time doing a lease so any wisdom would be appreciated!

    2015 A6 TDI Prestige
    MSRP: $63,775
    Sale Price: $59,776

    12,000 Miles
    MF: .00050
    Residual: $34,438

    15,000 Miles
    MF: .00050
    Residual: $33,163


    Yeah.. Those look like the Premium Plus residuals, not Prestige.. 54% and 52%. Prestige residuals are 2% lower. A little over 6% off MSRP... not bad.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chembinchembin Member Posts: 7
    Do you think there is anything that can be negotiated with this? Or is this worth while as is?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    chembin said:

    Do you think there is anything that can be negotiated with this? Or is this worth while as is?

    Base MF and 6% off sticker ... those are the only two variables in a lease. Looks pretty good from where we sit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chembinchembin Member Posts: 7
    Thank you both for your input!
  • chembinchembin Member Posts: 7
    Hi. Dealer did not have the color I was looking for until now. Can someone provide me with an updated residual and money factor on the 2015 tdi prestige?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,036
    chembin said:

    Hi. Dealer did not have the color I was looking for until now. Can someone provide me with an updated residual and money factor on the 2015 tdi prestige?


    .00050 MF and 52% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.