Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi a3 2015 - lease

pdaddy19pdaddy19 Member Posts: 2
edited November 2014 in Audi
Can I please get the current money factor and residuals for an Audi A3 premium for 7.5K and 10k miles for 36 month lease

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    pdaddy19 said:

    Can I please get the current money factor and residuals for an Audi A3 premium for 7.5K and 10k miles for 36 month lease


    .00106 MF and 62%/61% residual for 1.8T FWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jj123jj123 Member Posts: 2
    Could I please get the money factor and residuals for an Audi A3 Premium TDI for 12K/36 months. Thank you much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    jj123 said:

    Could I please get the money factor and residuals for an Audi A3 Premium TDI for 12K/36 months. Thank you much.


    .00139 MF and 62% residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • crispmcrispm Member Posts: 7
    Could I please get the money factor and residuals for an Audi A3 Cabriolet Premium 2.0 TFSI, for a 36 mos and 10K miles/yr. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,031
    crispm said:

    Could I please get the money factor and residuals for an Audi A3 Cabriolet Premium 2.0 TFSI, for a 36 mos and 10K miles/yr. Thanks!


    .00157 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • makisupamakisupa Member Posts: 2
    Hello.
    What is the current MF and residual on a 2015 A3 Cabriolet 2.0T Premium Plus in New York 36mos/15k per year?
    Much appreciated
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    makisupa said:

    Hello.
    What is the current MF and residual on a 2015 A3 Cabriolet 2.0T Premium Plus in New York 36mos/15k per year?
    Much appreciated

    Answered in the other thread you posted in.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.