Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 CTS Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• evergreekevergreek Posts: 1
    @kyfdx Is this because now GM Financial is handling all the leases for GM makes? Im looking into the CTS V Sport NON premium and got the following numbers.. Is this good?

MSRP $61,040
    Sales Price $55,054.17
    Rate 2.42%
    Adjusted Cap Cost $56,052.32
    Down Payment $2,000
    Monthly Payment $682.14

for 12k/36 months..
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,434
    evergreek said:

@kyfdx Is this because now GM Financial is handling all the leases for GM makes? Im looking into the CTS V Sport NON premium and got the following numbers.. Is this good?

MSRP $61,040
    Sales Price $55,054.17
    Rate 2.42%
    Adjusted Cap Cost $56,052.32
    Down Payment $2,000
    Monthly Payment $682.14

for 12k/36 months..

We don't have any Cadillac numbers for May...hard to comment on the strength of your deal.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• carnaughtcarnaught Desert SWPosts: 2,730
    Why is there an "adjusted cap. cost", especially of $1k ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 123,000
    carnaught said:

Why is there an "adjusted cap. cost", especially of $1k ?

I'll guess acquisition fee + doc fee

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tms305tms305 Posts: 9
    Any insight on July numbers for the CTS V-Sport? 10/36. Also, any thoughts on pricing--where I should aim to get the price of the car? It appears that "sales" prices are much cheaper on true sales as opposed to leases because of Cadillac incentives. Thanks in advance.
    tms305 said:

Any insight on July numbers for the CTS V-Sport? 10/36. Also, any thoughts on pricing--where I should aim to get the price of the car? It appears that "sales" prices are much cheaper on true sales as opposed to leases because of Cadillac incentives. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, but we didn't get any GM numbers for July.

Edmunds Moderator

• missysworldmissysworld TampaPosts: 6
    edited July 2015
    I am looking at a 2014 CTS VSport Premium demo with 6600 miles on it. Could you tell me the MF and residual value is on it. Can the incentives they have on CTS be used toward leases or only purchases? Is it lease deal or incentive but not both?
  • missysworldmissysworld TampaPosts: 6
    I'm sorry that was for 36/10. I am also a current Cadillac owner.

I'm sorry that was for 36/10. I am also a current Cadillac owner.

Sorry, but we didn't get any GM lease information for July

Edmunds Moderator

• steverstever Posts: 52,462
    A reporter is looking to talk with a Millennial (age 18-34) who leased a luxury car within the last year. If you're able to help, please send your details to [email protected] by no later than July 29, 2015.
  • Looking for MF and Residual for 2015 VSport Premium. Anyone have the numbers?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,434
    skiman384 said:

Looking for MF and Residual for 2015 VSport Premium. Anyone have the numbers?

Sorry, we don't have any Cadillac numbers this month.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• dono2dono2 Posts: 8
    Hi all. Any chance December lease numbers are available for 2015 CTS RWD 2.0t Luxuary 36/10k?
    dono2 said:

Hi all. Any chance December lease numbers are available for 2015 CTS RWD 2.0t Luxuary 36/10k?

Sorry, we don't have any Cadillac lease numbers.

Edmunds Moderator