Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lane Keeping Works Well - 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in Jeep
imageLane Keeping Works Well - 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited Long-Term Road Test

This update to Edmunds long-term 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited includes details on the SUV's lane keeping assist feature

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    Agreed. It should be a feature that you really don't notice, it just "helps" you to keep centered. That green indicator light is pretty amusing though. What is that vehicle doing? If you're doing that on the highway, something is very, very wrong. You're drifting!
  • Options
    rshollandrsholland Member Posts: 19,788
    At the moment I'm driving a 2015 Subaru Legacy Limited with Eyesight as a dealer loaner while my WRX is being worked on. I've had it two days and should return it tomorrow, if all goes as planned. It too has a lane-change warning feature, which is part of the Eyesight option.

I really like the lane-change feature on this car. One thing I did notice, however, is that it doesn't seem to recognize yellow lines. White lines no problem, yellow lines a problem. I'm wondering if the Cherokee has a problem with yellow lines?