-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Adding a Line-X Spray-On Bedliner - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2015 in Chevrolet
imageAdding a Line-X Spray-On Bedliner - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

We bought our 2015 Chevrolet Colorado out of dealer stock with a bed mat we're not crazy about, so we turned to Line-X for a spray-on bedliner.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    diondidiondi Member Posts: 71
    This would've been my #1 thing to do on a truck as soon as I got it if it didn't have a factory one.
  • Options
    ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    diondi said:

This would've been my #1 thing to do on a truck as soon as I got it if it didn't have a factory one.

Agreed. These Line-X sprays are so, so cool. Makes me want to get a truck so I can get one.
  • Options
    s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    "The only thing left is to figure out what to do with one surplus rubber Colorado bed mat."

Craigslist.
  • Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Anyone familiar with TechLiner from Weather Tech? (http://www.weathertech.com/techliner-bed-tailgate-protection/) I'm curious about this product because it is custom-molded to each specific make & model. The other products from Weather Tech are quite good.
  • Options
    actualsizeactualsize Member Posts: 451

Anyone familiar with TechLiner from Weather Tech?

Its similar to the factory bed mat, except it wraps up the sides a little. I have not tried one, but it seems to me it would harbor many of the same potential disadvantages - want trapped underneath, bed sides unprotected, grabby surface. In any case I just checked and they don't yet make one for the 2015 Colorado - or the 2015 F-150, for that matter.

Twitter: @Edmunds_Test

• Options
    dan_acostadan_acosta Member Posts: 24
    For a comparable price it seems the factory liner would be an easier choice, and is what I would have chosen if they were available when I bought my 14 Sierra. I have a Bed Rug, which has proven great even when hauling loads of gravel as it still cleans up and looks like new. If you haul a lot of stuff you don't want scratched up (most of the time I have bikes in the bed), the Bed Rug is a great choice. Otherwise, the factory liner, Line-X, etc. seems like the best choice.
  • Options
    robertslatez71robertslatez71 Member Posts: 20
    Agreed.. this will be one of the first things we have done to the 2015 Colorado.. However we aren't going to allow Line-X to touch the truck.. we've found a better deal with Rhino Linings.. I'll follow up in a few weeks after the procedure.