Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 A6 Prestige lease rate?

chio1chio1 Member Posts: 32
edited April 2015 in Audi
look for the MF and residual % for april?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,051
    chio1 said:

    look for the MF and residual % for april?

    Gas or diesel?

    What term/mileage?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chio1chio1 Member Posts: 32
    Gas, 36 /12000
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,051
    chio1 said:

    Gas, 36 /12000

    .00026 MF and 49% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chio1chio1 Member Posts: 32
    Thank u looks lower than I thought! I was thinking .00037.
  • tay8tay8 Member Posts: 8
    have these rates been updated for May ? Going in this weekend to test a prestige. MSRP is 66k, and thinking with corporate discount and loyalty can get car for about 61k. 36 mo, 12k lease. No money down (maybe 3 or 4 msds)

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232
    edited May 2015
    tay8 said:

    have these rates been updated for May ? Going in this weekend to test a prestige. MSRP is 66k, and thinking with corporate discount and loyalty can get car for about 61k. 36 mo, 12k lease. No money down (maybe 3 or 4 msds)

    Thanks!

    2016 3.0T Prestige numbers for May are .00087 and 53%.

    2015 3.0T Prestige - .00026 and 49%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tay8tay8 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    tay8 said:

    have these rates been updated for May ? Going in this weekend to test a prestige. MSRP is 66k, and thinking with corporate discount and loyalty can get car for about 61k. 36 mo, 12k lease. No money down (maybe 3 or 4 msds)

    Thanks!

    2016 3.0T Prestige numbers for May are .00087 and 53%.

    2015 3.0T Prestige - .00026 and 49%
    Thanks for responding! I like the changes (2016) :).
  • tay8tay8 Member Posts: 8
    tay8 said:

    Michaell said:

    tay8 said:

    have these rates been updated for May ? Going in this weekend to test a prestige. MSRP is 66k, and thinking with corporate discount and loyalty can get car for about 61k. 36 mo, 12k lease. No money down (maybe 3 or 4 msds)

    Thanks!

    2016 3.0T Prestige numbers for May are .00087 and 53%.

    2015 3.0T Prestige - .00026 and 49%
    Thanks for responding! I like the changes (2016) :).
    FYI, the dealer did give me the quoted residual + money factor and a 9% MSRP discount! Ultimately, we chose to buy it (equity outweighs upfront savings)
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232
    tay8 said:

    tay8 said:

    Michaell said:

    tay8 said:

    have these rates been updated for May ? Going in this weekend to test a prestige. MSRP is 66k, and thinking with corporate discount and loyalty can get car for about 61k. 36 mo, 12k lease. No money down (maybe 3 or 4 msds)

    Thanks!

    2016 3.0T Prestige numbers for May are .00087 and 53%.

    2015 3.0T Prestige - .00026 and 49%
    Thanks for responding! I like the changes (2016) :).
    FYI, the dealer did give me the quoted residual + money factor and a 9% MSRP discount! Ultimately, we chose to buy it (equity outweighs upfront savings)
    9% off MSRP is pretty strong for Audi. Was this for the 2015 or 2016?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tay8tay8 Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2015
    Michaell said:

    tay8 said:

    tay8 said:

    Michaell said:

    tay8 said:

    have these rates been updated for May ? Going in this weekend to test a prestige. MSRP is 66k, and thinking with corporate discount and loyalty can get car for about 61k. 36 mo, 12k lease. No money down (maybe 3 or 4 msds)

    Thanks!

    2016 3.0T Prestige numbers for May are .00087 and 53%.

    2015 3.0T Prestige - .00026 and 49%
    Thanks for responding! I like the changes (2016) :).
    FYI, the dealer did give me the quoted residual + money factor and a 9% MSRP discount! Ultimately, we chose to buy it (equity outweighs upfront savings)
    9% off MSRP is pretty strong for Audi. Was this for the 2015 or 2016?
    2016 Quattro Prestige w/S Line (20 in. wheels are insane), Black Optics, and Cold Weather MSRP was 66,500 and selling price was 60,500 (6th vw/audi)
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232
    tay8 said:

    Michaell said:

    tay8 said:

    tay8 said:

    Michaell said:

    tay8 said:

    have these rates been updated for May ? Going in this weekend to test a prestige. MSRP is 66k, and thinking with corporate discount and loyalty can get car for about 61k. 36 mo, 12k lease. No money down (maybe 3 or 4 msds)

    Thanks!

    2016 3.0T Prestige numbers for May are .00087 and 53%.

    2015 3.0T Prestige - .00026 and 49%
    Thanks for responding! I like the changes (2016) :).
    FYI, the dealer did give me the quoted residual + money factor and a 9% MSRP discount! Ultimately, we chose to buy it (equity outweighs upfront savings)
    9% off MSRP is pretty strong for Audi. Was this for the 2015 or 2016?
    2016 Quattro Prestige w/S Line (20 in. wheels are insane), Black Optics, and Cold Weather MSRP was 66,500 and selling price was 60,500 (6th vw/audi)
    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bluetincanbluetincan Member Posts: 16
    edited May 2015
    Looking at a 2015 A6 tdi prestige. Interested in knowing the residual and MF for May, thanks!
    Term is 36mos 15k
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

    Looking at a 2015 A6 tdi prestige. Interested in knowing the residual and MF for May, thanks!
    Term is 36mos 15k

    .00039 and 48%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.