-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2015 Honda Accord Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Honda
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Honda Accord leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Accord, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Honda Accord page.

MODERATOR

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

«13456714

Comments

  • Options
    kermitdogkermitdog Member Posts: 41
    Could you please post the MF and residual for 2015 Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 with Navigation package? 36 months, 15,000 miles per year. Thank you! If no 2015 numbers available, 2014 numbers would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    kermitdog said:

    Could you please post the MF and residual for 2015 Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 with Navigation package? 36 months, 15,000 miles per year. Thank you! If no 2015 numbers available, 2014 numbers would be much appreciated.

    51%, but I don't have a MF for the 2015 Accords just yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    3oclock3oclock Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

    Does anyone have the MF and Residual of the 2015 Accord Sedan EX-L Non-Navi?

    I'm in Indianapolis and I'm interested in the 36/12 and 36/15 terms.

    Thanks!
    Jason
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    3oclock said:

    Hello,

    Does anyone have the MF and Residual of the 2015 Accord Sedan EX-L Non-Navi?

    I'm in Indianapolis and I'm interested in the 36/12 and 36/15 terms.

    Thanks!
    Jason

    36/15 residual is 56%. Add 2% for 12K.

    I don't see any MF information for the 2015 Accord, just yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    Michaell said:

    3oclock said:

    Hello,

    Does anyone have the MF and Residual of the 2015 Accord Sedan EX-L Non-Navi?

    I'm in Indianapolis and I'm interested in the 36/12 and 36/15 terms.

    Thanks!
    Jason

    36/15 residual is 56%. Add 2% for 12K.

    I don't see any MF information for the 2015 Accord, just yet.

    The MF on the 2015 Accord is .00069. Also, $500 lease cash just announced.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    Hi, can you provide me with the MF/Residual numbers for the 2015 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2WD V6 and 4Cyl. No Navi? I'm located in Florida. I am looking to lease it by the end of this month.

    - V6 target sell price=$28,435.00. MSRP=$31,565.00. Due@Sign=$1,231.00
    - 4Cyl. target sell price= $26,355.00. MSRP=$29,285.00. Due@Sign=$1,203.00
    - Location: Florida
    - Allowance:36 months/12K
    - Lease type: 1st & fees
    - Credit; Super preferred

    THANKS!

    PS- Had no luck with the new CRV launch due to lack of dealer inventory & $0 lease cash...
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    pcantore said:

    Hi, can you provide me with the MF/Residual numbers for the 2015 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2WD V6 and 4Cyl. No Navi? I'm located in Florida. I am looking to lease it by the end of this month.

    - V6 target sell price=$28,435.00. MSRP=$31,565.00. Due@Sign=$1,231.00
    - 4Cyl. target sell price= $26,355.00. MSRP=$29,285.00. Due@Sign=$1,203.00
    - Location: Florida
    - Allowance:36 months/12K
    - Lease type: 1st & fees
    - Credit; Super preferred

    THANKS!

    PS- Had no luck with the new CRV launch due to lack of dealer inventory & $0 lease cash...

    MF for the 2015 Accord is .00069

    36/12 residual for 4-cyl EX-L is 56%; with your MSRP and selling price I get a pre-tax payment of $306.04/mo

    36/12 residual for EX-L V6 is 55%; pre-tax payment works out to $339.22/mo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    edited October 2014
    Michaell said:

    pcantore said:

    Hi, can you provide me with the MF/Residual numbers for the 2015 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2WD V6 and 4Cyl. No Navi? I'm located in Florida. I am looking to lease it by the end of this month.

    - V6 target sell price=$28,435.00. MSRP=$31,565.00. Due@Sign=$1,231.00
    - 4Cyl. target sell price= $26,355.00. MSRP=$29,285.00. Due@Sign=$1,203.00
    - Location: Florida
    - Allowance:36 months/12K
    - Lease type: 1st & fees
    - Credit; Super preferred

    THANKS!

    PS- Had no luck with the new CRV launch due to lack of dealer inventory & $0 lease cash...

    MF for the 2015 Accord is .00069

    36/12 residual for 4-cyl EX-L is 56%; with your MSRP and selling price I get a pre-tax payment of $306.04/mo

    36/12 residual for EX-L V6 is 55%; pre-tax payment works out to $339.22/mo
    Hi Michaell, this is so very helpful...I get the exact same numbers as yours. THANKS!
    Can you provide me the same for the 2014 model year? There are still some units left and I can negotiate up to invoice price (-) $2,000.

    THANKS AGAIN!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    pcantore said:

    Michaell said:

    pcantore said:

    Hi, can you provide me with the MF/Residual numbers for the 2015 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2WD V6 and 4Cyl. No Navi? I'm located in Florida. I am looking to lease it by the end of this month.

    - V6 target sell price=$28,435.00. MSRP=$31,565.00. Due@Sign=$1,231.00
    - 4Cyl. target sell price= $26,355.00. MSRP=$29,285.00. Due@Sign=$1,203.00
    - Location: Florida
    - Allowance:36 months/12K
    - Lease type: 1st & fees
    - Credit; Super preferred

    THANKS!

    PS- Had no luck with the new CRV launch due to lack of dealer inventory & $0 lease cash...

    MF for the 2015 Accord is .00069

    36/12 residual for 4-cyl EX-L is 56%; with your MSRP and selling price I get a pre-tax payment of $306.04/mo

    36/12 residual for EX-L V6 is 55%; pre-tax payment works out to $339.22/mo
    Hi Michaell, this is so very helpful...I get the exact same numbers as yours. THANKS!
    Can you provide me the same for the 2014 model year? There are still some units left and I can negotiate up to invoice price (-) $2,000.

    THANKS AGAIN!

    .00026 MF and $1500 dealer cash.

    54% for EX-L 4cyl. 53% for EX-L V6

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    kyfdx said:

    pcantore said:

    Michaell said:

    pcantore said:

    Hi, can you provide me with the MF/Residual numbers for the 2015 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2WD V6 and 4Cyl. No Navi? I'm located in Florida. I am looking to lease it by the end of this month.

    - V6 target sell price=$28,435.00. MSRP=$31,565.00. Due@Sign=$1,231.00
    - 4Cyl. target sell price= $26,355.00. MSRP=$29,285.00. Due@Sign=$1,203.00
    - Location: Florida
    - Allowance:36 months/12K
    - Lease type: 1st & fees
    - Credit; Super preferred

    THANKS!

    PS- Had no luck with the new CRV launch due to lack of dealer inventory & $0 lease cash...

    MF for the 2015 Accord is .00069

    36/12 residual for 4-cyl EX-L is 56%; with your MSRP and selling price I get a pre-tax payment of $306.04/mo

    36/12 residual for EX-L V6 is 55%; pre-tax payment works out to $339.22/mo
    Hi Michaell, this is so very helpful...I get the exact same numbers as yours. THANKS!
    Can you provide me the same for the 2014 model year? There are still some units left and I can negotiate up to invoice price (-) $2,000.

    THANKS AGAIN!

    .00026 MF and $1500 dealer cash.

    54% for EX-L 4cyl. 53% for EX-L V6
    Kyfdx THANKS!
  • Options
    myclemycle Member Posts: 9
    Hello,
    I'm interested in the October MF and residual on 2015 Accord Sport and EX. Also, any lease cash or incentives that might apply. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    mycle said:

    Hello,
    I'm interested in the October MF and residual on 2015 Accord Sport and EX. Also, any lease cash or incentives that might apply. Thank you!

    What lease term and miles per year?

    MF for 2015 Accord is .00069 with $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    myclemycle Member Posts: 9
    Sorry. Need residual for 36/12. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    mycle said:

    Sorry. Need residual for 36/12. Thanks.

    Sport - 59%

    EX - 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    simaexpresssimaexpress Member Posts: 2
    Hello, can i please have the money factor and residual for a 2015 honda accord sport 10k miles per year for 36 months? thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235

    Hello, can i please have the money factor and residual for a 2015 honda accord sport 10k miles per year for 36 months? thanks


    .00069 MF and 59% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. $500 lease cash.

    If a 10K/yr program is offered in your area, the residual would be 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    markymarktmarkymarkt Member Posts: 75
    I'm back asking more questions! 2015 accord sport and exl numbers for November in Los Angeles. 15k/36. Thank you so much in advance michaell and kyfdx! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this forum. If you guys only knew how badly I got burned on my first lease you'd understand.
    2018 Toyota Rav4
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112

    I'm back asking more questions! 2015 accord sport and exl numbers for November in Los Angeles. 15k/36. Thank you so much in advance michaell and kyfdx! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this forum. If you guys only knew how badly I got burned on my first lease you'd understand.

    2015 Sport - 56%

    2015 EX-L - 55%

    MF of .00051 and $500 lease cash this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    trusaleen1trusaleen1 Member Posts: 98
    can you please tell me the lease numbers on a 2015 EX-L Coupe NO Navi 6MT for both 3/36k and 3/30k in Nor Cali. Thanks (I see $500 in dealer cash, is that all thats available?)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112

    can you please tell me the lease numbers on a 2015 EX-L Coupe NO Navi 6MT for both 3/36k and 3/30k in Nor Cali. Thanks (I see $500 in dealer cash, is that all thats available?)

    55%/56% residual for 36/12 and 36/10 respectively.

    .00051 MF and $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    deviate85deviate85 Member Posts: 2
    Hi guys,

    Need to know if I'm getting a good deal in New York for a 2015 Honda Accord Sport. $ 245 w/ taxes and fees included. 58% residual for a 36 month lease. .000051 MF. 12K miles. 1,400 trade-in.

    I mentioned the 500 dealer cash available, but the dealer stated that since the selling price is already $ 800 below factory invoice (it is), he can't apply it. Effectively, the selling price is really $ 300 below factory invoice. Also getting free state inspections for the life of the lease.

    Tahnks!!
  • Options
    xasxas Member Posts: 13
    deviate85 said:

    Hi guys,

    Need to know if I'm getting a good deal in New York for a 2015 Honda Accord Sport. $ 245 w/ taxes and fees included. 58% residual for a 36 month lease. .000051 MF. 12K miles. 1,400 trade-in.

    I mentioned the 500 dealer cash available, but the dealer stated that since the selling price is already $ 800 below factory invoice (it is), he can't apply it. Effectively, the selling price is really $ 300 below factory invoice. Also getting free state inspections for the life of the lease.

    Tahnks!!

    I was quoted $275/mo with 3k down in LI..I feel ripped off now.lol. Which dealership was it if I may ask?
  • Options
    xasxas Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx whats the MF and residual on Honda Accord Sport 2015 in NY for 36mo/10k miles?
    thanks for all the help!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    xas said:

    kyfdx whats the MF and residual on Honda Accord Sport 2015 in NY for 36mo/10k miles?
    thanks for all the help!

    59% and .00051. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    xasxas Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    xas said:

    kyfdx whats the MF and residual on Honda Accord Sport 2015 in NY for 36mo/10k miles?
    thanks for all the help!

    59% and .00051. $500 lease cash.
    Many thanks!

  • Options
    dietz777dietz777 Member Posts: 2
    Hi everyone I am newbie. I am looking at leasing a 2015 Honda Accord Sport in the State of Kansas. The offer I have been made is below. I have bad credit, which explains the $4000 down. Let me know what I can do to get a better deal? I have never leased before and the reason that I am considering leasing is it fits by budget, and after the 3 years I plan on buying the car at the residual valued price, which seems fair.
    ______________________________________
    2015 Honda Accord Sport (Yes..2015 Accord)
    MSRP: $25455
    Sale Price: $23500
    *NEW* APPROVED FROM HONDA LEASE TRUST
    3 Years / 36,000Miles Lease
    Monthly Payment: $261.26
    Cash Down: $4000
    Option to purchase at Lease End: $14764.00
  • Options
    ChrismaxChrismax Member Posts: 87
    Could I get the MF and Residual for a 2015 EXL with Nav for IL? Any lease cash?
    36/12 and 36/15. Thanks
  • Options
    bkmtxbkmtx Member Posts: 7
    Can I please get the current MF & Residual for a 2015 Accord Sport Sedan in Texas for 24 & 36 months, 10k miles. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    ccorcoran said:

    Could I get the MF and Residual for a 2015 EXL with Nav for IL? Any lease cash?
    36/12 and 36/15. Thanks

    53% and .00051 for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    bkmtx said:

    Can I please get the current MF & Residual for a 2015 Accord Sport Sedan in Texas for 24 & 36 months, 10k miles. Thank you!

    No 10K leases for Honda ..

    24/12 - 64%

    36/12 - 58%

    .00051 MF and $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    dietz777 said:

    Hi everyone I am newbie. I am looking at leasing a 2015 Honda Accord Sport in the State of Kansas. The offer I have been made is below. I have bad credit, which explains the $4000 down. Let me know what I can do to get a better deal? I have never leased before and the reason that I am considering leasing is it fits by budget, and after the 3 years I plan on buying the car at the residual valued price, which seems fair.
    ______________________________________
    2015 Honda Accord Sport (Yes..2015 Accord)
    MSRP: $25455
    Sale Price: $23500
    *NEW* APPROVED FROM HONDA LEASE TRUST
    3 Years / 36,000Miles Lease
    Monthly Payment: $261.26
    Cash Down: $4000
    Option to purchase at Lease End: $14764.00

    .00051 is the base MF ... not sure if there is an increase due to a lower credit score. 36/12 residual is 58%.

    With your MSRP and selling price, I get a $0 down pre-tax payment of $262.18.

    Do you know how much of the $4000 is going to down payment? There are some up front costs that need to be covered (acquisition fee, first month payment, etc.).

    For a 36 month lease, every $1000 down reduces your payment by about $28/mo.

    Can you ask your dealer what MF they are using?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    deviate85deviate85 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    deviate85 said:

    Hi guys,

    Need to know if I'm getting a good deal in New York for a 2015 Honda Accord Sport. $ 245 w/ taxes and fees included. 58% residual for a 36 month lease. .000051 MF. 12K miles. 1,400 trade-in.

    I mentioned the 500 dealer cash available, but the dealer stated that since the selling price is already $ 800 below factory invoice (it is), he can't apply it. Effectively, the selling price is really $ 300 below factory invoice. Also getting free state inspections for the life of the lease.

    Thanks!!

    Just as a follow-up, I sent this quote to another dealer and they stated that they couldn't believe how low this deal was. Meeting with the dealer that quoted the above tomorrow. Hopefully nothing shady happens.
  • Options
    dietz777dietz777 Member Posts: 2
    I will ask them what MF they are using, I really do not know what that means exactly.
  • Options
    paulntxpaulntx Member Posts: 61
    Hello. Do you have the MF and RV for a 2015 Accord Touring V6 for 36 mos & 12k mi/yr in Texas?

    Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    paulntx said:

    Hello. Do you have the MF and RV for a 2015 Accord Touring V6 for 36 mos & 12k mi/yr in Texas?

    Thanks.

    .00051 and $500 lease cash. 36/12 residual for the Touring is 53%.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shin1ichishin1ichi Member Posts: 5
    ***I posted a portion of this message in the Passat forum...since i am considering both.

    Just registered. To the gentlemen who post financing/lease information, thank you for the service you provide to this community. I am very happy that i found this forum on leasing!

    Now to me.........
    Considering an 2015 Accord Sport CVT (paddle shifters) or 2015 Passat Sport Auto (paddle shifters) for a lease.

    haven't talked numbers with any dealers yet so trying to get a feel before i go in. Credit score is @ 670, both TransUnion and Equifax. So 2nd tier? Last December my GF leased a 2014 Passat TSI SEL (love that engine/tranny combo!) hers was 690 at the time and i asked the finance manager and he said the 2nd tier range is @ 650-700 or so. Can anyone clarify this?

    So I guess this directly affects the Money Factor (quasi interest rate) MF?

    From reading above threads, it looks like there is some lease cash per month. News to me but ok!

    So in north Atlanta area, Lease Cash for November? How will a 670 affect the MF?

    ?the residual, is that calculated as merely taking the % and multiplying by the negotiated cost? is the residual negotiable?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    shin1ichi said:

    ***I posted a portion of this message in the Passat forum...since i am considering both.

    Just registered. To the gentlemen who post financing/lease information, thank you for the service you provide to this community. I am very happy that i found this forum on leasing!

    Now to me.........
    Considering an 2015 Accord Sport CVT (paddle shifters) or 2015 Passat Sport Auto (paddle shifters) for a lease.

    haven't talked numbers with any dealers yet so trying to get a feel before i go in. Credit score is @ 670, both TransUnion and Equifax. So 2nd tier? Last December my GF leased a 2014 Passat TSI SEL (love that engine/tranny combo!) hers was 690 at the time and i asked the finance manager and he said the 2nd tier range is @ 650-700 or so. Can anyone clarify this?

    So I guess this directly affects the Money Factor (quasi interest rate) MF?

    From reading above threads, it looks like there is some lease cash per month. News to me but ok!

    So in north Atlanta area, Lease Cash for November? How will a 670 affect the MF?

    ?the residual, is that calculated as merely taking the % and multiplying by the negotiated cost? is the residual negotiable?

    Thanks!


    .00051 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    shin1ichishin1ichi Member Posts: 5
    Thank you. I decided to purchase a 2015 Accord Sport CVT (paddle shifters!) and purchased this past Saturday. Thank you for your help!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    shin1ichi said:

    Thank you. I decided to purchase a 2015 Accord Sport CVT (paddle shifters!) and purchased this past Saturday. Thank you for your help!


    Congrats on the new Accord! The Sport is very attractive.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    shin1ichishin1ichi Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    shin1ichi said:

    Thank you. I decided to purchase a 2015 Accord Sport CVT (paddle shifters!) and purchased this past Saturday. Thank you for your help!


    Congrats on the new Accord! The Sport is very attractive.
    Thanks! My last 3 cars were Euro (Volvo, BMW, MB) and i forgot how 'light' yet planted a good Honda could feel. Oh,.........and it looks great, too........
  • Options
    biggbrotherbiggbrother Member Posts: 87
    Hi. Could you please provide the December money factor and residual percentage for the big old state of Rhode Island for the 2015 Honda Accord LX with 10K miles per year? I am also looking to get a better deal than the advertised lease deal. Also, is that $1,500 lease cash available in RI & MA as well?

    Also, do these factors change depending on which state the vehicle is purchased in or where the lessee resides? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112

    Hi. Could you please provide the December money factor and residual percentage for the big old state of Rhode Island for the 2015 Honda Accord LX with 10K miles per year? I am also looking to get a better deal than the advertised lease deal. Also, is that $1,500 lease cash available in RI & MA as well?

    Also, do these factors change depending on which state the vehicle is purchased in or where the lessee resides? Thanks in advance!

    36/10 residual for the 2015 Accord LX is 60%.

    MF is .00051 and $500 lease cash, nationally. $1500 lease cash is for 2014 model year.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    breldbreld Member Posts: 6,734
    edited December 2014
    Hey Michael - how about MF and residual for 2015 Accord EX-L, as well as lease cash. 36/12k. And the same for 2014, if I can find one.

    Thanks!

    Bruce

    2024 Audi Q8 e-tron - 2024 Corvette - 2023 A6 Allroad - 2023 Tesla Model Y

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    breld said:

    Hey Michael - how about MF and residual for 2015 Accord EX-L, as well as lease cash. 36/12k. And the same for 2014, if I can find one.

    Thanks!

    Bruce

    2014 - .00011 and $1500 lease cash. 52% for 36/12

    2015 - .00051 and $500 lease cash. 57% for 36/12

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    breldbreld Member Posts: 6,734
    edited December 2014
    Thanks Michael

    Hmmm...If I do the math right, assuming a cap cost of dealer invoice less the lease cash, plus the acq fee, I get the same lease payment on either one.

    Figured the 2014 would be cheaper, but the lower residual offsets the lower MF and higher lease cash. Well, takes the pressure off trying to find a 2014 out there.

    So, if I have it right, dealer invoice on a 2015 EX-L is $26,817. If I find a dealer who's willing to let one go for that, less the lease cash of $500, plus $595 acq fee, we're looking at a cap cost of $26,912. At 36/12k, I get a monthly payment of $307 plus tax.

    At the dealership last night, we offered $320 and they didn't even counter and let us walk - am I way off, or do we just need to find a different dealer?

    Thanks again!

    2024 Audi Q8 e-tron - 2024 Corvette - 2023 A6 Allroad - 2023 Tesla Model Y

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    breld said:

    Thanks Michael

    Hmmm...If I do the math right, assuming a cap cost of dealer invoice less the lease cash, plus the acq fee, I get the same lease payment on either one.

    Figured the 2014 would be cheaper, but the lower residual offsets the lower MF and higher lease cash. Well, takes the pressure off trying to find a 2014 out there.

    So, if I have it right, dealer invoice on a 2015 EX-L is $26,817. If I find a dealer who's willing to let one go for that, less the lease cash of $500, plus $595 acq fee, we're looking at a cap cost of $26,912. At 36/12k, I get a monthly payment of $307 plus tax.

    At the dealership last night, we offered $320 and they didn't even counter and let us walk - am I way off, or do we just need to find a different dealer?

    Thanks again!

    I'd ask the dealer to walk through their numbers to see where you and they differ.

    But, lots of Honda dealers on the Front Range so it may be best to reach out to another one.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    topgun7topgun7 Member Posts: 412
    I am shopping for a 2015 Accord EXL-V6 with Nav in California. What is the money factor and residual for 36 months/12kmi per year? thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    topgun7 said:

    I am shopping for a 2015 Accord EXL-V6 with Nav in California. What is the money factor and residual for 36 months/12kmi per year? thanks


    .00051 MF and 54% residual. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bimer320bimer320 Member Posts: 34
    Hi need 2015 accord sport cvt
    36 m 12k and 15k mf and rv
    Tnx
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    bimer320 said:

    Hi need 2015 accord sport cvt
    36 m 12k and 15k mf and rv
    Tnx


    .00051 MF and 58%/56% residual. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.