Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Acura TSX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Made a deal at an Orlando area dealer for $29,612--2010 Acura TSX Tech. This is before any paint protection, wheel locks, etc.
  • frankgasfrankgas Posts: 2
    edited October 2010
    Just curious what "out the door" prices people are paying in Texas for a 2010 TSX w tech pkg.
  • alko80alko80 Posts: 6
    What dealership did you go to? I'm getting the run around on a good price of a TSX with Tech package.
  • htxlehtxle Posts: 6
    I got an offer of $26,866 including destination and wheel locks. I'm assuming this is a good deal for a 2010 Acura TSX automatic - base model. Is this a good deal?
    yes I think this is a great deal. What dealership did you go to? Where is your location?
    houston, texas
    Dang!! Maybe I need to fly down to Texas and pick one up. LOL!
    they are probably getting ready to release the new ones. maybe you should try getting price quotes online, thats what i did and that was their first offer.
    Yeah thats what I'm doing now. I'm trying to get a price quote on a 2010 TSX w/Tech. The cheapest i've gotten is $28,484. I offered $27,500. His $28,484 included freight. Not sure if I should offer lower.
    doesn't hurt to try!
    All of the dealers I've talked to are saying they'll beat a price quote so whoever's got the lowest I'll see if someone will go lower.
  • segurasegura Posts: 1
    I am in Houston as well and am looking for the same, what dealer was this?
    edited October 2010
    i got them to go a little lower.. 28,700 OTD at Champion Acura. I will be going there tomorrow with my trade in to see how much i get before i take the deal..
  • if you don't mind me asking, where did you get this price on the tsx tech? i live in houston and am looking to buy. thanks.
    At Champion Acura in League City.. I got the base TSX without the tech package.
  • What about the price for TSX Tech for $28,484? Where did you find that price? Thanks a lot.

"Yeah thats what I'm doing now. I'm trying to get a price quote on a 2010 TSX w/Tech. The cheapest i've gotten is $28,484. I offered $27,500. His $28,484 included freight. Not sure if I should offer lower. "
  • In Chicago, I just got my 2010 TSX non-tech automatic for $26,750 including destination. Doc fee of $154 was the only adder. I feel like I got a good deal.
  • tcasboytcasboy Posts: 214
    edited October 2010
    That is a very good deal. Did you get the 0.9% financing as well?
  • needashowerneedashower Posts: 39
    edited October 2010
    I had my choice of either .9% for 36 months or 1.9% for 60 months. I took the 1.9%. Free money. Their initial quote was $29,XXX. I laughed and reminded them that they had 69 of these cars in inventory. We settled on price quickly after that. Forgot to mention that I got them to throw in the all weather mats. Hope this helps.
  • This is a rockin' good deal...could you pass along the name of the dealership?
  • I am in Seattle area and talking with local dealers. I am wondering what is the final priice you paid. Thanks,
  • McGrath Acura in Westmont
  • 143629143629 Posts: 1
    edited November 2010
    I just recently purchased a 2010 tsx v6 w/ tech with the body kit, remote start, trunk tray, weather mats, and wheel lock for 39,000 OTD.
  • Got a quote of $26,700 + taxes, tags and title from a dealer in MD. Can I still go lower? I mentioned to him that I saw some for $26,300 back in early October, but he said that it couldn't be possible.
    Thanks,
    Grace
  • You are where I ended when I bought mine two weeks ago. I'd ask for some extras and pull the trigger. I am enjoying the car more each day.
  • Thanks for the reply. The dealer called me back and they said that they can go down $400 to match that price. I'll ask them if they can throw in some all weather floor mats into the deal. Another dealer offered $25600, but I have a feeling that it doesn't include the destination charges. At the time, did you consider the Tech Package? The same dealer is also offering it at $28600.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 13,313
    I bought them for my wife's 2010 TSX Tech. There's a fantastic website that used to advertise on here www.handaaccessories.com that has amazing prices on all Honda/Acura Genuine Accessories.

The all weather mats are very durable and high quality.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2015 Infiniti Q40 AWD, 2017 Honda Pilot Touring AWD

• needashowerneedashower Posts: 39
    edited November 2010
    Sweet. That is a great deal. What color are you looking at? I have polished gray metalic with the taupe which I think is nice combo. I owned a Saab for the last 8 years and was convinced that my next car would also be European. The TSX has European flair and is a great car for the money. The upgraded stereo that comes with the tech is excellent. I have a portable navi and the base stereo is more than acceptable for my needs. I didn't think it was worth the extra $2500 for the tech. In my opinion, the TSX's value quotient is diminished once you add the tech. At that point, you can spend a little more money and get an A4 for example.
  • There is a dealer in Northern VA that is offering the same price, but their processing fee is too high. I am looking at either the Silver or the one called Palladium Polished. I have to agree with you, I think i'll save the difference and put it towards the down payment of the vehicle. Thanks for helping me decide. Will keep you guys updated.
    I'll try to see if they can get me some freebies, the worst they can say is no.
  • THanks for the link. I'll keep that mind if the dealer does not throw the mats in the deal. Free is always nice :)