Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Acura TSX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 13,299
    So they are offering the car to you for invoice minus holdback & a $500 AMEX gift card and you are looking for a better deal?

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2015 Infiniti Q40 AWD, 2017 Honda Pilot Touring AWD

• what is the $500 gift card? is that only from your local dealer? or nationwide?
  • I have received a quote for $28,900 plus tax, title and license ($31,100) in Houston, Texas for 2010 TSX V4 with Technology Package. Based on several post, I do not think I am getting a good deal. What should be the ideal price?
    Thanks!
  • I'm not expecting the dealer to cut me a better deal that that, i was just wondering if anyone thought if Acura would increase their cash to dealer for the base TSX in the next few weeks.
  • When I called all of the dealers in Houston (and I definitely called all of them), none of them could beat the price I got in Dallas, email all of those dealers and check with them first. I think you should be able to get anywhere from $300 to $600 more off as long as you keep playing the "beat that price" game with all 8 dealers in TX
  • All of the TX dealers I contacted had that deal going on. the only prob is that American Honda (the lien holder for your loan, if you decide to take it) doesn't take AmEx...but whatever it's like cash
  • Thanks! What price did you get for your car in Dallas? I am thinking of going of asking them to give me $30,000 out the door. Any thoughts....
  • I would contact the internet sales dept at Goodson Acura...they offered me 28,3 for a tsx 4cyl with tech - other dealers will beat that by $100 and someone will beat that by another $100 but no one budges on prices after that. 30k DO would be pretty awesome, especially bc you get that 500 GC (as long as you buy before the 24th), netting to 29,5 but expect to pay a little more than that - 30,150 to 30,300 should be the target DO.
    Usually manufacturers put a "program" in place for a certain time period. Usually month to month in the beginning of the year until the summer hits, then after Labor day, Beginning of Nov, then 1st business day after The New Year. If you've got what you consider a good deal, then go for it. It probably won't get any better, but then they might not sell you the car that cheap Come January 2011.

When we bought our 2010 TSX Tech During the cash 4 clunkers melee of August 2009, the 2010s were only out for about 2 weeks & there was not a tremendous amount of inventory. I bought my wife's TSX for $1000 off MSRP (+ 7.375% Sales Tax - $3500 Clunker) and since there were no programs available for the 2010s, financed for 5.65% over 60 months (I have since refinanced for 3.44% for 48 months).

Compared to what I was able to muster up, you are getting a SMOKING deal. 25,000 miles later and we LOVE the car. You are going to be very happy with it.

• Thanks for the reply...I bought the car and picked it up earlier today. When the sales guy was going over all of the stuff, I learned about 100 new things about the car and am dumbfounded that I was even considering the Lexus IS (my parents have an LS and the TSX comes standard with 90% of what the LS has). Now let's hope my new TSX will last me as long as my Dad's 1995 Honda Accord has!!
  • how much did you pay for your TSX?

• I got the offer of $30,500 out the door for 2010 Acura TSX Tech Package V4 with $500 AMEX card and 0.9% APR. Some how, I am stuck on $30K out the door price....
    The 4cyl engine in the ACURA TSX (& all other 4cyl CARS) is an Inline 4 (I4), not a V4.

• Hello All ,
    I got a quote for 2010 tsx tech 2.4 cyl , 10,000miles annual .
    329 X 30 months with 2500 total out of pocket . It this a good deal ?

Thanks in Advance ,
    Paul
  • Hello,

I have an otd offer of 25,800 for a 2010 base auto tsx. Is this a good deal or can I go lower?
  • base price or including TAX?
  • base price excluding t/t/l.
  • hi
    so i just bought a 2010 tsx with tech package for:
    $27,000 in northern California
    $2650 sales tax (9.5% or 9.75% - forget which)
    $409 city and state fees license/registration/title/transfer/smog fees (goes to public officials)
    ---------------
    $30,100 out the door

with the tech package, you should be able to get it for $27k flat excluding your state city fees.

hope this helps!
  • hi
    so i just bought a 2010 tsx with tech package for:
    $27,000 in northern California
    $2650 sales tax (9.5% or 9.75% - forget which)
    $409 city and state fees license/registration/title/transfer/smog fees (goes to public officials)
    ---------------
    $30,100 out the door

with the tech package, you should be able to get it for $27k flat excluding your state city fees.

hope this helps!
  • Hi, nb1979, which dealership did you get this price? I was quoted much higher. Thanks!
  • @ humming
    Acura of Serramonte in CA
  • I just got this deal today from a dealership in NJ:
    12K miles annual - ( 10 bucks a month cheaper for 10K)

269.70 X 29 Months with 1269 total out of pocket - the out of pocket price included my first month payment. This looks like a sweet deal? Not sure if anyone else found something better? ( I had been watching a few cars the last few months - and this seems like the best deal so far)
  • For potential buyers out there, here is the price I paid. I just bought my 4 cyl. auto w/ tech on Monday at $30,000 OTD where sales tax is 6%. Also 0.9% 5 year finance as well. Before taxes, mine comes out to be $28282.
  • Just signed for a 2010 tsx (base/auto) for $25,300 + $399 doc fee + ttl for total OTD of 27,405. Got the dealer to throw in all-weather mats and 2 year maintenance at no cost.

I think I got a good deal.
  • Hi, they don't offer this price anymore. You are very lucky!
  • fumesfumes Posts: 11
    Our dealer just got one but not really moving on the price. Curious if anyone else has gotten any quotes yet.
  • billpaulbillpaul Posts: 103
    I am also wondering about prices. However, the Sport Wagon is new and the number of available vehicles is small, so I suspect it is too early for any significant discounting.

Just in case you are not aware of this website (very good for learning actual prices paid):
    http://www.truecar.com/
  • I've been quoted $27,300+ttl for a base 4. They will also take over my current 2008 lease with three payments remaining. My sense is they will make out because the going price for used 08's is at least $3,000 or so over the residual. Any thoughts on this would be welcome.
  • I just bought a 2010 TSX with Technology Package today at Radley Acura for $27350 + tax,tag and doc fee. They even throw in free oil change for 4 years, free inspection and 25% off schedule maintenance for life.

btw my sale person was Anh