Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Chrysler Pacifica Accessories & Modifications

Comments

• jboisonjboison Posts: 2
    Hi there:

I went to a nearby hitch & camper store and they did not have a 2007 pacifica hitch available. They said that they were still being manufactured by the company they use (draw-tite). Does anyone else have a manufacturer and model they recommend?

Thanks.
  • Need some help, I'm a little overwhelmed by the number of posts so it's hard to follow. I'm trying to add an lcd monitor to my 06 pacifica, as you all know, I've got the 6 disc dvd player already. I'm assuming from what I've read that if I remove the stock player that I will realize I need to order the wiring harness from Mopar right? And then splice into the video output cable and attach rca connectors? Can anyone email me wiring diagrams and wiring templates?

My email address is in my profile.

THanks,
    RKP
  • spmedispmedi Posts: 11
    Did you already buy a monitor? I found it much easier to buy the older model rear seat dvd system. It was like $550 or something. It came w/ the changer, harness, lcd, remotes, and headphones (RF I might add). I lost MP3 capability. I sold my 2006 changer on Ebay for like $250. So all in all it cost $300 and it looks factory.

Also you can't order the wire harness for the rear dvd screen seperately. You have to pay the $800 for the lcd, harness, remote, headphones. Get the 2004 verison for $550.

Maybe you want larger than a 7" screen? You will need a lcd w/ IR transmitter if you ever want to use headphones w/ the 2005+ cd changers. I don't think it is neccessary to have over 7", it will be in the way of the mirror.

Anyway that is my $0.02.

Updated: I found my oler thread on this:
    spmedi, "Chrysler Pacifica Audio & Entertainment Questions" #76, 20 Nov 2006 12:47 pmlink title
  • muse6638muse6638 Posts: 2
    Whould you please send me one too?
    I have 2006 chrysler pacifica with only 6 disc DVD changer installed...
    I would like to install aftermarket screen.
    Thanks in advance.
  • my3rdrxmy3rdrx Posts: 167
    In order for me to send it to you, you must first disclose your email address in your profile!
  • mpollardmpollard Posts: 3
    [email protected] is my e-dress please forward whatever you have. Thank you.
  • lukeplukep Posts: 6
    Hey any of you fellas know any sites or stores that sell aftermarket parts for that car???? Let me know thanks........
  • dwstuckedwstucke Posts: 1
    I just installed a set of Thule Tracker II feet and crossbars on our 06 Pacifica and am also concerned about the amount of flex in the OEM plastic side rails. Has anyone had issue with thee not being strong enough? I would think that the OEM standard crossbars or Mopar Sport Utility bars would have the same concern as with Thule's? I did find that tightening the screws that hold down the side rails helped a lot, but there is still a lot of flex at the front end.

The thread that I'm posting this in is almost 2 years old, any experience to share since your original posts?
  • is it possible for you to send me the information to the harness too? Thank you...
  • rfeerfee Posts: 2
    I was wondering if you made any progress with your problem. I have a similar problem. I have 22" wheels and my readout tells me to service tire system soon. Any suggestions? Thanks.
  • hunnybunhunnybun Posts: 1
    I have an 05 Pacifica. I recently got a new radio and I would like to change it out for the factory one. Works just fine when my husband switches them out but if the car is turned off then back on........ NO SOUND!!! ugh...
    Has anyone else come upon this problem?
    Any help with this problem will be greatly appreciated.
  • hello! i recently purchased aftermarket tires and rims for my 06 pacifica but now i am interested in trading my pacifica in but the dealership doesn't want the rims or tires..does anyone know if pacifica rims will fit on any other type of vehicle and if not where i migth be able to sell these at cause they aren't even 5 months old. thanks alot!
  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 25,709
    ebay

'18 BMW 330xi; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 47-car history and counting!

• kkodalkkodal Posts: 34
    :shades: Ebay is a good place to sell them..
    but i think the bolt pattern should match the jeep grand cherokees and the chrysler 300C...i'd check with the dealer but i am pretty sure the grand cherokee is a confirmed swap.
  • ok cool ty guys so much for the info..i was thinking anout ebay but when i went on ebay to see if bidding went well on tires and rims it didn't look very successful to me and there were no other pacifica rims or tires up for bid so that kinda concerned me..somebody told me to take them to a pawn shop but i paid almost $2000.00 for them and a pawn shop would probably not even offer me $500.00. it's unfortunate that these rims and tires only fit a few selective other vehicles of which the 2 you named i wasn't interested in getting either of them lol but it's still nice to know that if need be i could always go in that direction. so once again tyvm for your info.
  • teribterib Posts: 2
    myself and 3 other people I know have Pacificas that are starting to rust fron of hood on both sides of chrome. 2 are 04 pacifica one an 05. Anyone expericing same problems
    :shades: i think you can get that fixed by dealer for freee under the warranty.i've heard some people having the rusting issue in the front and on the rims and so far everyone got them fixed at no charge.so try the dealer,if they say no i'd try to contact chrysler they seem to be more reasonable than dealership.good luck
    :surprise: are you sure you checked the right spot on ebay..i check ebay myself regularly and i've seen a lot of rims and tires for sale.i myself bought a set of four for mine about 6 months ago.i paid about $700 for brand new factory rims and michelin tires.if the rims you have as good as you describe you shouldn't have any problems selling it for a reasonable price.
    hope you can get what you ask for the rims&tires...good luck
  • pocock1pocock1 Posts: 1
    i just installed a new chrysler rear seat entertainment system in our 2005 pacifica but the headphones will not work. headphone part number 04685936aa . i tried headphone part number 5064037aa but they did not work either. any help would be appreciated.
    where did you buy the entertainment center from?if it is taken from another vehicle you might have to get the vin for that vehicle to have it run by dealer to see what it is.
    if yours had the dvd changer and you just added the screen than you could have the delaer run your vin to find out if you have RF or IF headphone set up.once you find out what set up you have than you can have them check out the part number you have on the headphones and make sure they are the right ones.
  • dmahaffeydmahaffey Posts: 2
    I have a 2007 pacafic with both radio and 6 cd/dvd changer intalled. I have an after market dvd screen with RCA in put jacks only.DO you have a wiring diagram and where to but the factory out put connector/ I think it is #4868763AA.
    go to makeitmopar.com
    they almost have everything the dealer has and a lot cheaper than the dealer.good luck
  • I am in this category, though I JUST purchased this model LX 2004. I saw the top LATCH hookup, and assumed the bottoms were there. I actually haven't tried to use the LATCH system yet, but I had to go look after I saw your post. I'd be interested in the details.
  • Hi Dan,

Did you ever figure this out? I am considering doing the same thing if it is possible.
  • does anyone know who makes a bodykit for the pacifica? I have looked everywhere, I saw one at a carshow, he said it was a aero wide body kit, but cant find one, if you dont know, what about a body kit for another car that will fit? thanks guys!!
  • ronvfronvf Posts: 1
    I just singed up on this message board, I saw your question about adding the backup camera and display to your 2004 Nav. We just purchased (take delivery 12/26/2007) a 2004 with what seems to be all the available options however I don't think they had the rear camera back in 04 and I am wondering if you had any success with your question?

Thanks
    RonVF
    Halfmoon, NY
    [email protected]
  • waterdrwaterdr Posts: 307
    There are all kinds of company selling after-market b/u cameras. They are as simple as hanging on your mirror, or can be more integrated into the dash board.

There are also sensors that you can install that are a lot cheaper too.
    Try Mr Body kit. They have everything. But PLEASE for the sake of all of us PAC owners, do not install a body kit for another car. That would be rediculous. You can't believe the thoughts I am having now - lol :cry:
  • WARNING: That link you posted redirects you to an adult website ad
    You responded to a post that is now 5 years old. I am sure the link is no longer valid.