-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2016 Acura TLX Arrival....

silncersilncer Member Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in Acura
Does anyone know when the 2016 TLXs will be arriving? I have called several dealers and can't get a straight answer which is really frustrating.

I've narrowed it down to a TLX but don't want to lease one only to have the 2016s come out a few weeks later. I have a perfectly good car right now so I'm not in any particular hurry.

Can someone please give me some insight?

Thx.

Comments

• Options
    graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,670
    Not sure. It's a new model. Maybe late this year.....

Dealer should know...ask them!
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited June 2015
    I dunno, sometimes the salespeople are the last to know. :)

Sometimes the manufacturers prefer to keep everyone in the dark so they won't get stuck with "stale" inventory. We don't have any '16 news here that I can find.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    My .02 ... do you know of any significant differences between the '15 and '16 models? If not, you may be able to get a better deal (purchase or lease) on a '15.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,345
    edited June 2015
    Really like the looks and features of the TLX. But since there's nothing wrong with my 2008 Accord, I'll probably wait a year or two till I get my next car. That is if I can convince my wife that I'm worthy of an Acura lol! Anyway, I'm interested in the 2016 too. Since the 2015 was an all-new model, I don't expect any significant changes, but I assume they'll have any bugs worked out....
    2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2024 Subaru Outback (wife's), 2018 Honda CR-V EX (offspring)