Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

July Lease prices 2015 Ford Explorer Limited

gbdckccc1gbdckccc1 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2015 in Ford
Hi there. I visited a dealer today (Jersey Shore) to look at leasing a 2015 Ford Explorer with 2nd row bucket seats. They showed me an XLT with sticker price 46k (the only one they had in stock with bucket seats---plus all kinds of extras). They told me the current lease rates are 0.25% and there are lots of good rebates. I don't remember the residual. I have a 2013 Kia Sorento (way under mileage--i think only 22k---excellent condition) that is up in December. They would need to take that in as part of the deal.

I told them no more than $1000k out of pocket at lease signing. They quoted me $469/mo with $1500 out of pocket and paying off my Sorento (6 payments of $299/mo).

Their price seemed high to me. I saw another dealership nearby has an explorer that I'm much more interested in....It's a black Limited trim with the 2nd row bucket and 2nd row console. They have it advertised online at $42,457. Is it unreasonable for me to negotiate the dealership I'm working with down to $400/month for that car (if they can get it from the other dealer) with only $1000 out of pocket? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• libra14libra14 Member Posts: 32
    Hi can someone help me with lease calculations for 2015 limited lease , I got the following
    sticker 51k , they are selling 43k , asking 583 / month for 39 months and 1000 drive off . Is this good deal ? In CA 

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,783
    libra14 said:

Hi can someone help me with lease calculations for 2015 limited lease , I got the following
    sticker 51k , they are selling 43k , asking 583 / month for 39 months and 1000 drive off . Is this good deal ? In CA 

FWD or 4WD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• lelo999lelo999 Member Posts: 6
    It sounds like you got a better quote than me. :( I went to a dealer yesterday in Springfield NJ and I was quoted $615-$680 range for a 2016 unlimited 0 down. This is the second dealer I went and so far, i have been thrown with nothing but outrageous numbers. Which one did you go? maybe I'll have a better chance down south =)