Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Quest Prices Paid

Comments

• We just purchased an 05 Quest SL from Team Nissan in Manchester, NH. We were buying it for work but they were quite professional and didn't waste any time. They quickly volunteered a vehicle for a test drive, and cut straight to Invoice price (as posted here). Obviously we have not had any service done there yet but I can recommend them in terms of the sales experience.

There are no rebates currently offered here but there is 3% financing.

Details of our decision criteria (which differed somewhat from someone buying a van fir purely family use) are in the Nissan Quest 04+ forum.
  • Hi I am planing to get an 05 quest SL (SL upgrade package + seat package + skyview + splash guard + floor mats + microfilter) sliver mist total of sticker price is 29,750 . purchase price 26900 + registration + tax and 3% financing. I think it is a good price,should I go for it or I might do better ?

the dealer is in bergen county NJ

thanks
  • eyeblindeyeblind Posts: 156
    Edmunds true market value for the Quest with options you described is around $ 27,485. Your deal is $585 lower than that. Sounds like a pretty good deal. I have an 04 Quest same color and options you have. I also added a cargo cover and runningboards (they are great at helping my little ones get in and out on their own.) The skyview roof is awsome. I really enjoy this van.

Good luck
  • hi,

Just bought a base '05 3.5 Quest over the past weekend in Socal area. Only options Seat package , floor mats and cargo cover. $19988 before TTL (MSRP was $24770) Seemed like a raging deal before I realized there was another one on sale at the same price with a DVD package (MSRP $26650) included ! (missed it by an hour to another customer) Seems like no discount is too much to ask for !!
  • car31car31 Posts: 1
    I bought A 05 Quest SL w/DVD, Skyview, Leather/Bose and splash guards cargo organizer for 29,997 + tax + title vehicle was not in stock the had to go get it in VA. I used Edmunds and other internet services to not only find a decent price but get the exact van I wanted. Anyone have experience with Nissan extended warranty Gold Preferred?
  • beaubobbeaubob Posts: 1
    I am about to start my search for an 05 Quest SE in the Fairfax, Virginia area. I want to include the fold-away seat package, splash guard, sunroof wind deflector, floor mats and running boards. The MSRP is $34,600. I believe their is a $2000 rebate through 3/31/05. Am I being reasonable in believing I can get this SE for between $27,000 and $28,000?
  • garandmangarandman Posts: 524
    We got the Silver level warranty to 100,000 miles just because we thought it would help resale value.

Our 05 SL has 4,300 miles on it since mid December and runs great. We paid $25,175
  • bkfranksbkfranks Posts: 2
    I've been quoted a price of $22,500 including TTL for a base model Quest and $25,500 including TTL for an S model that includes the entertainment package. Could I do better? This is in southeastern TN. I've just started researching new vans so I don't know what to expect. Also, we would prefer to have the TV/DVD but don't know if it is worth paying extra for the S model.
  • garandmangarandman Posts: 524
    I'd say you can do better. There are some 04 owners here who seem committed to destroying the resale value of their vehicles. I doubt this is affecting the market, but the Sienna and Honda are doing much better. We paid $25,175 for an SL with the crossbars, air filter, and extended warranty.
  • bkfranksbkfranks Posts: 2
    Thanks for responding. We ended up paying $23,058 plus tax, tag and title for a 2005 S model w/DVD player and a couple of other inexpensive options (air filter, cargo cover, floor mats). This was with a discount offered by my employer and the $2000.00 rebate. The list price was $27,769.00.
  • gdog13gdog13 Posts: 1
    were did you buy your nissan quest and how did u get it at that price also what features did the quest come with im from ventura county so cal
  • karkrzykarkrzy Posts: 3
    Power Nissan at El Monte. It was advertized in LA Times Saturday edition. Now that the rebate has increased to $2000 I expect you can easily find these deals. Mine was a base-model with Seat package/floor-mats and couple of other irrelevant stuff like air filter etc.
  • Hi all.

Just completed the purchase of my wife's new Quest on 3/19. It's a beauty, Black SL with SkyView, DVD, and some minor stuff.

Sticker was around 31200.

I emailed two dealers (Peters in Nashua, NH and Bouchard in Fitchburg, MA) thru edmunds and told them that i was going to buy a Quest, I knew exactly what I wanted, and I needed the best possible price.

The Salesperson from Bouchard called me back right away and asked if I could bring my trade (2004 Ford Explorer) in on Saturday, and that they had the car I wanted on the lot. She knew I knew the numbers and she said she'd break out the invoice.

Was greeted by her and the sales manager, they cut right to the chase - buy the one on the lot and you can have it for invoice. Plus, he hooked me up with some 4.5% 60mo financing that allowed me to still take the 2000 cash.

Total price - 26400 after the cash back. My advice is, dont pay over invoice and be sure to get some dealer competition going.
  • gonzasgonzas Posts: 2
    Hiya, first time poster, first time soon to be Nissan owner

Great site / forums, really helped me make informed choices. After a day picking through the forums, I felt like I knew more about the car than the dealer.

here's my soon to be '05 Quest 3.5SL

3.5SL
    3.5SL upgrade
    Seat Package (does anyone NOT get this? :P )
    Single DVD Package
    Leather / Bose Package
    Skyview Package
    XM Radio
    Floor mats
    Cargo Cover
    Splash Guards

Smoke w/ gray interior

paid $29,500 bfore tax / title. little over 32k total

I think I did ok, what do you guys think?
  • vinhphucvinhphuc Posts: 44
    Hi,
    My wife and I plan to buy a mini-van in the next few weeks. One of our top choices is the Nissan Quest. I've been reading the discussion boards about it, and now have a few questions before heading to the dealers. We're interested in the Quest 2005 SE model with the DVD entertainment system (mono or dual, we're not sure at the moment). That's the only option we'd like to get. My first question is, "Has anyone in the Rockville, MD area bought a Quest with the option I just described, and what was the paid price?". Preferably I'd like to know about a purchase made within the last 2-3 months so that the info is still updated; although any earlier date (within 6 months) will still be helpful. Second, since the purchase have you experienced any problem(s) as described in the "problems and solutions" discussion board? If so, was it resolved and was the dealer helpful in fixing the problems? Finally how was your purchase experience at the dealer? Thank you for sharing the info.
    Hi,
    I'm wondering whether you bought the Quest SE since you posted your message, I figure your area (Fairfax, VA) and the date of your message are closed enough to now so your price is still accurate. Please let me know how much you paid for your mini-van. Also did you consider Toyota Sienna and Honda Odyssey (not that I want to start another Quest vs minivan X battle!)? Thanks.
  • tamu2002tamu2002 Posts: 758
    Hi all, we're interested in a base or S model in the greater Seattle area. Could somebody from this area give some suggestions on pricing and good dealer/salesperson? We live in Sammamish and are willing drive 50 miles for a great deal. So far from my limited research, The Everet dealer seems to have the best deals, especially on the left over 04 models which have $3500 rebates compared to $2000 on the 05s.

Also, we'll buy after tje current 2K rebate expire. Any chance Nissam will extend the rebate or even make it better? Thanks!
  • reuel3reuel3 Posts: 114
    Forum members may provide the name of a dealership, but they may not provide the names of salespeople.
    Hi,
    I've recently got a few quotes from dealers about a Quest SE model. The options we requested are DVD dual screen system, seat packgage and running boards. The best quote so far has been 31,000.35 (including tax, tags, and processing fees). For the MD area, has anyone found a better price? A dealer told me that although I only wanted the options cited above, things like cargo cover, floor mats, splash guards, etc. are already on the vans (ALL?), so the price will be higher than what I expected. Is that true or just another gimmick to make money on the consumer? Thanks for the info.
  • jipsterjipster Louisville, KentuckyPosts: 5,444
    It's a gimmick. You don't want those items ...so don't pay for them. Or tell dealer to throw in for free or you'll take you're business elsewhere.If floor mats aren't included in a $30,000 van.......well....I'm speechless.