Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volvo XC90 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 68,451
    Hi willx45x..

Check out this discussion: Real-World Trade-In Values

There is a Volvo salesperson there, who will give you a value on a used vehicle..

Good luck!
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• volvomaxvolvomax Posts: 5,274
    Chances are, it will be longer.
  • carragcarrag Posts: 1
    2008 XC90 3.2
    AWD
    Conv
    Vers
    Prem
    Climate
    BLIS
    Metallic
    (MSRP 47,935)
    15k / yr
    36 month
    $679 out of pocket (inc. 1st mo + title + registration + doc fee)
    $540.68 per month (Includes PA Tax)

Is this a good deal. Must commit by 7/31
  • zamozamo Posts: 121
    You might be able to shave another 10 bucks when signing on the 31st. But, it looks good to me.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 68,451
    I don't know all the lease numbers for the Volvo.... But considering that PA tax is 9%-10% on the payment... you are getting a $48K MSRP vehicle for under $500/mo, pre-tax...

For a 36mo./45K lease... that's cheap.. (don't tell my wife..)

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• ccarrillccarrill Posts: 4
    Hi,

I am in a similar situattion. I am being offered an
    XC90
    AWD
    Vers
    Prem
    Climate
    BLIS
    Metallic
    (MSRP 45,735)
    12k / yr
    36 month
    OTC $4000(it includes no additional pymt)
    Monthly $405.00
    State: NJ
  • doug09doug09 Posts: 9
    What's your Residues and MF? From which bank?
  • i don't think that's a deal at all!!! plus, you're already nearly out of warranty.

you can get a 2008 3.2 for about $31k!!!
  • jim314jim314 Posts: 491
    You can get a 2008 3.2 for about $31k!!!

Do you mean you can get a new or a used 2008 XC90 3.2 for $31K?
  • Could somebody relate all of the current incentives on the 2008 3.2 XC90? Thanks.
  • Hi Carag,
    Can you tell me what dealership offered you this deal? I live in PA and the best offer I can get is $3000 down with payments of $600 per month on the exact same vehicle.
    Thanks!
  • Looking for opinions on this lease deal:

2008 Volvo xc90 3.2
    Premium
    Versatility
    Convenience
    Climate
    BLIS
    Xenon
    Metallic

$47,727 MSRP, $44,045 invoice
    $500 Rebate and $4250 Dealer Marketing Cash

Any help would be appreciated!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi jonnyboy7. Volvo is currently offering 0% financing for up to 3 years, 1.9% for 4years, 2.9% for 5 years, or 3.9% for 6 years OR a special lease program OR $4,250 dealer cash on the 2008 XC90.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • marinitemarinite Posts: 39
    Love to know what you decided...

plus, what was the cap cost, money factor and residual??

That would really help my case as I do think your numbers look good. I'm in CA tho, not sure the PA prices will translate. They should since our gas is more expensive ;-)

Cheers,
    Marinite
  • rekhrekh Posts: 47
    I am going to buy xc90 with all the packages available and Navigation in NY or NJ area, anybody is there to help me regarding the best price OTD? is there any incentive? any other suggestion or tips to get the best price? can you please itemized it?
  • Hi, I got the below price from a local dealer in MA - I am actually giving them business for myself & my sister both getting the same vehicle - purchasing 2 XC90's w/below options - I may also get navigation just wanted some guidance to see if it was a good deal. Price does not include tax, title, registration.

2008 XC90 3.2 AWD
    PREMIUM PACKAGE
    CLIMATE PACKAGE
    MET PAINT
    VERSATILITY PACKAGE
    MSRP: $45,200
    Sale Price: $37,850
  • gpk1gpk1 Posts: 2
    I am shopping for a xc90 with 3rd row seat and parking sensors and climate package. New york city or New Jersey.
    Car man, can you please tell me what the current incentives are.
    Has anybody purchased a 2009 model recently??
  • samibsamib Posts: 2
    Need your advice before I purchase a certified pre-owned 2006 Volvo XC90 with 20,000 miles.

It has leather interior, sun roof, power passenger side, premium package, and 3rd row. It does not have navigation or DVD headrests. It is certified and was bought at auction for $21,000 (we researched this, they didn't tell us!).

Is $25,000 way too high? The original price was $26,500 and we negotiated down to $25,000. They explained the $4K difference in cost as the fee to certify as pre-owned and the cost of the auction, etc. Is this BS? Should we get it for $21K?

At first $25K seemed good, but the more I read, the more I think it might still be too high. At this point, if it is too high, what are the magic words to get them to come down to a more realistic and competitive price? If is IS a good deal, tell me so I can jump on it. Thanks!
    No, you shouldn't get it for $21k.

Avg certification costs for an XC90 is @$2500

So, they are trying to make $1500, which is fair.
  • gpk1gpk1 Posts: 2
    2009 xc 90 3.2, AWD
    white
    versatality package
    premium package
    climate package
    blue tooth
    ipod
    rear parking sensor
    $40753 plus taxes
  • gpk1: I think it is maybe $2k too high based on quotes I am receiving. Check the lease edmunds forum on deals people are getting on leases. I just had a dealer tell me that they will sell me a new 2008 V8 for under $40k with climate and Nav.
  • 2008 XC90 V8
    Ember Black Metallic
    W/ Climate Package, BLIS
    MSRP $51075
    Invoice $47,442
    Selling Price $37672
    - This includes $4000 manufacturers incentive, $2000 loyalty, and $750 holiday discounts. Basically if you dont include the rebates, the dealer's giving me $3000 off of invoice. How much more do you think I can push lower? Also, for that $1000 Costco rebate, I know you have to be a member before Nov. 1, but if the dealer really wants a deal, can they still give me the $1000 off if I became a member after that date? Or is it not the at the dealers discretion, and only Costcos? Thanks for the input.
    The Costco incentive is at Costco's discretion, nor the dealers.
  • So are you saying that the current incentive for a 2008 is

$4000 Dealer Incentive
    $2000 Customer Loyalty (is this per dealership?)
    $1750 Costco Incentive

AND that's all in addition to being able to get employee or X plan pricing?
  • I would like to confirm the incentives as well.

Does the $2000 customer loyalty require previous Volvo owner/lease?

Is there a link to the $4000 dealer incentive?

Volvo is also giving away $750 Holiday Gift Card. Can that be applied to the purchase of 08 model?

Thanks
    Owner Loyalty requires that you CURRENTLY own or lease a Volvo

The $750 gift card can be applied to the price of the car.
    Current purchase incentives:
    $4000 Dealer money
    $2000 Owner loyalty, this is also a factory incentive, must currently own a Volvo
    $750 gift card, can also be applied to the price of the car

$1000 Costco incentive, plus a $500 gift card from Costco.
  • Thanks for the info.

I'm just curious if it's possible to push the price lower than Costco $1000 below invoice.

Also, dealer invoice shows $500 advertising fee. Do you think it's reasonal to be added to invoice?
    If the ad fee is printed on the invoice, it is quite legitimate

ALL Costco cars MUST be sold for invoice. It is a violation of the program to offer a car for less than inovice minus the incentives.
  • I just found this info about the Costco deal. I didnt realize this was how the deal was structured. I might have to have a talk with my dealer. So, volvomax, are you saying Volvo employee pricing is invoice?

Purchase a new Volvo XC90, XC70 or V70 through the Costco Auto Program between November 20, 2008 and January 5, 2009, to receive:

* $1,000 off Volvo’s employee price
    * All available customer rebates and dealer incentives
    * $500 Costco Cash Card for completing a Costco Auto Program Survey