Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

How much is a Honda Civic 2.2 cdci es w/ pano roof, cruise control & leather seats worth?

jackhughe5jackhughe5 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2015 in Honda
hello, my first post on here so apologies for anything i may have missed. Im going to buy a 2.2 diesel civic (06-12) possibly gonna go for a 07/08 plate (or younger). I have a few requirements. 1. pano roof, 2. cruise control, & 3. leather seats (or anything but the navy blue suede). Also, would be looking for less than 80k on the clock.

Ive been looking around and can find all of this, except leather seats, for £4500. Ive seen the car with leather seats a few times but not to buy. i know my perfect civic is out there somewhere but id just like to know how much more would you pay for a different material on the seats?

as this is my first car I'm buying myself (and not borrowing the parents' car) i don't want to get ripped off.

everyone comment no matter how little you know, feel free to put some links to some websites to buy used cars (I've gone on the usual, auto trader etc)
thank you all

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228

hello, my first post on here so apologies for anything i may have missed. Im going to buy a 2.2 diesel civic (06-12) possibly gonna go for a 07/08 plate (or younger). I have a few requirements. 1. pano roof, 2. cruise control, & 3. leather seats (or anything but the navy blue suede). Also, would be looking for less than 80k on the clock.

Ive been looking around and can find all of this, except leather seats, for £4500. Ive seen the car with leather seats a few times but not to buy. i know my perfect civic is out there somewhere but id just like to know how much more would you pay for a different material on the seats?

as this is my first car I'm buying myself (and not borrowing the parents' car) i don't want to get ripped off.

everyone comment no matter how little you know, feel free to put some links to some websites to buy used cars (I've gone on the usual, auto trader etc)
    thank you all

So.. Jack.. are you in Great Britain?

I'm not sure many of our members are familiar with the car market there, but maybe someone will chime in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator