Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Volkswagen e-Golf SEL Lease

2»

Comments

• db14db14 Member Posts: 4

Just leased a 2016 SEL with 12k miles/year, 36 months. $1500.01 total due at drive/off and $270/months.
    pretty insane price for the SEL and I still get the $2.5k from state.
    Congrats! I just leased a clearance deal on SEL too. 15k/30 months, $1340 down ($0 cash + Tax + reg + fee + first payment). $270/mo.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,139
    db14 said:

Just leased a 2016 SEL with 12k miles/year, 36 months. $1500.01 total due at drive/off and $270/months.
    pretty insane price for the SEL and I still get the $2.5k from state.
    Congrats! I just leased a clearance deal on SEL too. 15k/30 months, $1340 down ($0 cash + Tax + reg + fee + first payment). $270/mo.
    Congrats! Great deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dewarsandsodadewarsandsoda Member Posts: 207
    Hello,
    Can you please provide the RV and MF for 36/7.5 in SoCal?  Are there any incentives or lease cash? What's the acquisition fee?

cheers!  
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289

Hello,
    Can you please provide the RV and MF for 36/7.5 in SoCal?  Are there any incentives or lease cash? What's the acquisition fee?

cheers!  

We do not have any e-Golf lease programs numbers for August

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• tahuna42tahuna42 Member Posts: 1
    Is there any current lease information or current deals for the e-Golf SEL? Northern California, looking for 36 months, 10K or 12K/year.

Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,139
    tahuna42 said:

Is there any current lease information or current deals for the e-Golf SEL? Northern California, looking for 36 months, 10K or 12K/year.

Thanks!

We don't have any information on 2016 model leases.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator