Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Lincoln MKZ Debuts With New Nose, 400 HP: 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2015 in Lincoln
2017 Lincoln MKZ Debuts With New Nose, 400 HP: 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show | Edmunds.com

Lincoln unveiled the refreshed 2017 MKZ with a new face and a wicked new 3.0-liter turbocharged V6 rated at 400 horsepower.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    questor2kquestor2k Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2015
    Faccia brut. Lincolns just keep getting uglier and uglier. Is it just me or does the side profile look an awful lot like the 6000 SUX from Robocop? http://www.imcdb.org/i004112.jpg

I hope the upcoming Continental redesign can save this company, but I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    qristoferqristofer Member Posts: 22
    I was waiting for something that resembled a Bentley, but not this mashup.
  • Options
    redgeminiparedgeminipa Member Posts: 74
    questor2k said:

Faccia brut. Lincolns just keep getting uglier and uglier. Is it just me or does the side profile look an awful lot like the 6000 SUX from Robocop? http://www.imcdb.org/i004112.jpg

I hope the upcoming Continental redesign can save this company, but I'm not so sure.

Minus the nose, it's the same profile as the current car, since this thing is nothing more than new lipstick on the same old pig... it's what Ford is famous for. If Ford can't stretch a vehicle platform for a minimum of 10 years, they won't build it.

Ford spends the least in new vehicle platform R&D, which is why Ford didn't need a bailout when the others did, but Ford did get billions handed to them by the government years earlier. Sad that wasn't even talked about when everyone was beating up GM and Chrysler for needing bailed out.