Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 VW Passat Lease Questions

1457910

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,206
    alkaman said:

    How does the "lease cash" work?

    Is it basically a guaranteed discount to MSRP? Or a cash incentive above and beyond the negotiated offer price? For example, truecar quotes an estimated price paid for 2016 V6 Passat that is ~$4,700 below MSRP. Does this imply $3,500 of lease cash + $1,200 of additional negotiated discount?

    Negotiate your best price, then subtract the incentive. Cannot speak to other websites.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    Can you provide me with the mf, residual and any lease cash for a 2016 Passat R-line with Comfort and Lighting in South Florida. Looking for 24/15k and 36/15k.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    Hi,

    Can you provide me with the mf, residual and any lease cash for a 2016 Passat R-line with Comfort and Lighting in South Florida. Looking for 24/15k and 36/15k.

    Thanks!

    .00015 MF and 51%/44% residual. $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • veedub24veedub24 Posts: 1
    Looking for mf and residual for passat SE with lighting package. 15K per year. 36 months. zip code 17701

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,206
    veedub24 said:

    Looking for mf and residual for passat SE with lighting package. 15K per year. 36 months. zip code 17701

    Thanks!

    .00015 and 44%. $2500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nfspeed99nfspeed99 Posts: 3
    Can I please get the numbers for a Passat R-line with comfort for 36 months and 20k miles/yr in florida?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,206
    nfspeed99 said:

    Can I please get the numbers for a Passat R-line with comfort for 36 months and 20k miles/yr in florida?

    .00015 and 44% for 36/15. $2500 lease cash. Dealer can tell you how extra miles are handled.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ducat13ducat13 Posts: 29
    What is residual on R-Line for 36/12 or 36/10 (assuming lower mileage levels are even offered)?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,206
    ducat13 said:

    What is residual on R-Line for 36/12 or 36/10 (assuming lower mileage levels are even offered)?

    .00015 and 46% or 47%. $2500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kmbcadgmkkmbcadgmk Posts: 10
    Can I please get current money factor and residual on 2016 SE with Technology in Illinois? Also, I have a trade-in valued about $2000. What is your recommended strategy with this-put trade-in as downpayment or take cash from trade-in? Thanks in advance!
  • kmbcadgmkkmbcadgmk Posts: 10
    I forgot to mention that this is for a 36 month/ 10,000 mile lease!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,206
    kmbcadgmk said:

    Can I please get current money factor and residual on 2016 SE with Technology in Illinois? Also, I have a trade-in valued about $2000. What is your recommended strategy with this-put trade-in as downpayment or take cash from trade-in? Thanks in advance!

    kmbcadgmk said:

    I forgot to mention that this is for a 36 month/ 10,000 mile lease!

    .00015 and 47%. $2500 lease cash.

    You can use the trade equity to help with the up front costs of the lease - dealer fee, bank fee, first payment, DMV or registration costs. If there is anything left over, have the dealer cut you a check for the balance.

    You may actually be better off selling the car privately, if you think it's only worth $2000 in trade. Head over to the "Real World Trade in Values" discussion here for a good idea of what your car is worth, and how best to sell it (trade or private party).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • meggipantsmeggipants Posts: 25
    Hi, Can I have the lease values including lease cash for the 2016 VW Passat 1.8T and V6 SEL Premium for 24/15k and 36/15k in Maryland ?

    Also, which 2016 VW Passat trim (except the 1.8T S) has the best lease values for 36/15k in Maryland ?

    Thanks a lot !
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,206

    Hi, Can I have the lease values including lease cash for the 2016 VW Passat 1.8T and V6 SEL Premium for 24/15k and 36/15k in Maryland ?

    Also, which 2016 VW Passat trim (except the 1.8T S) has the best lease values for 36/15k in Maryland ?

    Thanks a lot !

    All Passats have the same program this month - .00015 and 55% or 44%. Only difference is the lease cash - 1.8T has $2500, while the V6 has $3000

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • andnacbrandnacbr Posts: 38
    What are the current incentives for a Passat SEL V6 36/15k and 36/12k in PA?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    andnacbr said:

    What are the current incentives for a Passat SEL V6 36/15k and 36/12k in PA?

    .00015 MF and 44%/46% residual. $3000 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jbindenjbinden Posts: 7
    I'm back for another try at the Passat! Shopping in Colorado.

    MF and Residual on the Passat SE w Technology Package, 24/12k and 36/12k, please. Lease cash or other July incentives available?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,206
    jbinden said:

    I'm back for another try at the Passat! Shopping in Colorado.

    MF and Residual on the Passat SE w Technology Package, 24/12k and 36/12k, please. Lease cash or other July incentives available?

    .00015 and 57% or 46%. 1.8T has $2500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kmbcadgmkkmbcadgmk Posts: 10
    What is invoice on 2016 VW Passat 1.8T SEL trim? Money Factor and residual for 36/10K in Illinois? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,206
    kmbcadgmk said:

    What is invoice on 2016 VW Passat 1.8T SEL trim? Money Factor and residual for 36/10K in Illinois? Thanks in advance!

    .00015 and 47%. $2500 lease cash.

    Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • flagrl7flagrl7 Posts: 38
    Hi!
    I am considering leasing either a 2016 Passat SE or SE w/technology. Could you please give me the August 2016 MF and Residual values for both vehicles at 36months and 12k miles. Also, I didn't see any August incentives listed on Edmunds, but the VW website seems to be advertising incentives. Are you able to check for me what is available?

    I greatly appreciate your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    flagrl7 said:

    Hi!
    I am considering leasing either a 2016 Passat SE or SE w/technology. Could you please give me the August 2016 MF and Residual values for both vehicles at 36months and 12k miles. Also, I didn't see any August incentives listed on Edmunds, but the VW website seems to be advertising incentives. Are you able to check for me what is available?

    I greatly appreciate your help!

    .00015 MF and 46% residual. $2500 lease cash.

    $1000 Model Year End event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • flagrl7flagrl7 Posts: 38
    KYFDX, So the residual value is the same for the SE whether I select tech pacakge or not? Also, Am I eligible for the $1,000 event bonus if I am leasing, as well as the $2500 lease cash? Just want to try and figure out what I am entitled to as I am not seeing this info under the incentives and rebate section. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,206
    flagrl7 said:

    KYFDX, So the residual value is the same for the SE whether I select tech pacakge or not? Also, Am I eligible for the $1,000 event bonus if I am leasing, as well as the $2500 lease cash? Just want to try and figure out what I am entitled to as I am not seeing this info under the incentives and rebate section. Thank you!

    Individual packages and options do not change the numbers.

    Yes, the $1000 is in addition to the $2500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kar_freakkar_freak Posts: 89
    edited August 2016
    Hi! Looking for lease numbers on a 2016 Passsat SE and R-Line 15k miles 24/36 months in TX. Any incentives to keep in mind?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    kar_freak said:

    Hi! Looking for lease numbers on a 2016 Passsat SE and R-Line 15k miles 24/36 months in TX. Any incentives to keep in mind?

    Thanks!

    .00015 MF and 51%/44% residual. $2500 lease cash.

    If you are in TX, check with the dealer about tax credits. You might have to buy a wear and tear contract to get them. But, if available, that could save a lot of money.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    kar_freak said:

    Hi! Looking for lease numbers on a 2016 Passsat SE and R-Line 15k miles 24/36 months in TX. Any incentives to keep in mind?

    Thanks!

    .00015 MF and 51%/44% residual. $2500 lease cash.

    If you are in TX, check with the dealer about tax credits. You might have to buy a wear and tear contract to get them. But, if available, that could save a lot of money.
    Thank you! Is the $1000 bonus cash also applicable?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,206
    kar_freak said:

    kyfdx said:

    kar_freak said:

    Hi! Looking for lease numbers on a 2016 Passsat SE and R-Line 15k miles 24/36 months in TX. Any incentives to keep in mind?

    Thanks!

    .00015 MF and 51%/44% residual. $2500 lease cash.

    If you are in TX, check with the dealer about tax credits. You might have to buy a wear and tear contract to get them. But, if available, that could save a lot of money.
    Thank you! Is the $1000 bonus cash also applicable?
    Yes, it should be.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • flagrl7flagrl7 Posts: 38
    Before starting the negotiation process with the dealers, would you mind confirming if my numbers seem accurate. I am looking to lease a 2016 Passat SE with Technology for 36 months/12k miles. With an MSRP at $29,230 with a 46% Residual Value and a MF of .00015 and 6% tax (FL) rate - True Car is saying for my location (South Florida) I should be able to get the car for an estimated rate of $20,365 which takes into consideration all the current incentives ( this seems crazy low!). Would it be accurate for me to attempt to get a lease payment of $210 per month? I appreciate your advice and help!
  • flagrl7flagrl7 Posts: 38
    Also, I forgot to add.... All the dealers are now adding a $699 Dealer Fee and a $600 Bank Fee to the inception costs. Are these bogus fees? I know the DMV, TAX, TAg, Title stuff is legit, but would love your thoughts on the Dealer and Bank Fee's. Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.