-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2016 Honda CR-V Lease Questions

arob1arob1 Member Posts: 67
edited November 2015 in Honda
Hi, Looking for information regarding MF and Residual for 2016 CRV, EX-L with Navigation, FWD and AWD.

Thanks in advance,
Rob
«13

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    arob1 said:

    Hi, Looking for information regarding MF and Residual for 2016 CRV, EX-L with Navigation, FWD and AWD.

    Thanks in advance,
    Rob

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    arob1arob1 Member Posts: 67
    sorry,my bad. should have mentioned it .. 36M/12K and 36/15K.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    arob1 said:

    Hi, Looking for information regarding MF and Residual for 2016 CRV, EX-L with Navigation, FWD and AWD.

    Thanks in advance,
    Rob

    arob1 said:

    sorry,my bad. should have mentioned it .. 36M/12K and 36/15K.

    36/15 numbers:

    .00165 and 59% (FWD) or 61% (AWD). Add 2% for 12K.

    BTW, the residuals are also valid for 39 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    paul778paul778 Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    Do you have MF and Residual for 2016 CRV, EX AWD
    And what should be a monthly payment if
    Sold price: 24894
    Illinois, 39M/12K , 0 down and taxes should be included in the payments?
  • Options
    cennis1cennis1 Member Posts: 31
    Any terms on the SE yet? Looking for a AWD, 36 or 39 month 12k/yr in Colorado. Hoping the MF may be closer to LX terms than EX terms.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    cennis1 said:

    Any terms on the SE yet? Looking for a AWD, 36 or 39 month 12k/yr in Colorado. Hoping the MF may be closer to LX terms than EX terms.

    LX, SE and EX all have the same residual - 64% for either 36/12 or 39/12

    .00165 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    paul778 said:

    Hi,
    Do you have MF and Residual for 2016 CRV, EX AWD
    And what should be a monthly payment if
    Sold price: 24894
    Illinois, 39M/12K , 0 down and taxes should be included in the payments?

    64% and .00165.

    Would need to know the MSRP and net cap cost in order to model the payment.


    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    paul778paul778 Member Posts: 5
    MSRP: 28045 (but they said that they can give me it for 24894)
    Purchase price in the end of the lease: 17894
    Fee (plates, docs etc) 404
    Tax: 8,25 % (7,25 +1)

    I am leasing at first time. I received a lot of numbers but I am not sure which are important.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    paul778 said:

    MSRP: 28045 (but they said that they can give me it for 24894)
    Purchase price in the end of the lease: 17894
    Fee (plates, docs etc) 404
    Tax: 8,25 % (7,25 +1)

    I am leasing at first time. I received a lot of numbers but I am not sure which are important.

    $249/mo + tax with those prices.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dwright77dwright77 Member Posts: 1
    Looking at a 2016 CR-V AWD Touring in California. Tax 8.00%. MSRP $34,145, sales price $32,050. What can I expect for money factor and residual for 39 months, 12k mi? Is a lower sales price realistic? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    dwright77 said:

    Looking at a 2016 CR-V AWD Touring in California. Tax 8.00%. MSRP $34,145, sales price $32,050. What can I expect for money factor and residual for 39 months, 12k mi? Is a lower sales price realistic? Thanks!

    .00165 and 60%

    Check here for pricing information:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38165/honda/cr-v/2016-honda-cr-v-prices-paid-and-buying-experiences#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jdsegundojdsegundo Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2015
    I'm thinking I'm getting a bad deal, but want a 2nd/3rd/4th... opinion...

    CRV 2016 AWD EX MSRP $28095
    Selling Price $26100
    buy out at $17,900
    $0 down
    10k/year 39 months in CT
    I got a quote for $379 with all tax included

    dealer wont give me any extra info... where do i have space to negotiate?

    I also got a Trade-in which they will give me a check back.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    jdsegundo said:

    I'm thinking I'm getting a bad deal, but want a 2nd/3rd/4th... opinion...

    CRV 2016 AWD EX MSRP $28095
    Selling Price $26100
    buy out at $17,900
    $0 down
    10k/year 39 months in CT
    I got a quote for $379 with all tax included

    dealer wont give me any extra info... where do i have space to negotiate?

    I also got a Trade-in which they will give me a check back.

    65% and .00175. Using your prices, I get $296/mo assuming 6.25% tax in CT.

    Find out what the net cap cost is .. if higher than the selling price, ask them what's been added in.

    If they aren't being transparent, find a Honda dealer who is.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bragosabragosa Member Posts: 4
    What is MF and residual in CA for a 2016 CRV EX 2wd; 39 month, 10k and 12k? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    bragosa said:

    What is MF and residual in CA for a 2016 CRV EX 2wd; 39 month, 10k and 12k? Thanks

    64% for both 36/12 and 39/12; Honda does not support 10K leases.

    .00175 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mbl7777mbl7777 Member Posts: 15
    Hi all,
    I just got back from the Honda dealership for a 2016 Lease. This is the information I got.

    New York - 2016 Honda CR-V EX-L (LEASE)
    1. 39 month term (warranty is for 36 months, plus 60k mile manufacturer warranty)
    2. Invoice: $28,900 (compared to Nada guides of $28,678 )
    3. CAP COST: 28,900 (so invoice price) Included in this cost is a Marketing/Advertising FEE of $200
    4. MSRP: $30,495
    5. Residual: 63%
    6. Acquisition Cost: $595
    He quoted me a price of $2500 for my 100k mile, 2010 Toyota Yaris with no accident history.
    What do you all think?
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    @michaell give above poster the residual and money factor for a 2016 EXL 39 month , 12k for NY

    23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,025
    mbl7777 said:

    Hi all,
    I just got back from the Honda dealership for a 2016 Lease. This is the information I got.

    New York - 2016 Honda CR-V EX-L (LEASE)

    1. 39 month term (warranty is for 36 months, plus 60k mile manufacturer warranty)
    2. Invoice: $28,900 (compared to Nada guides of $28,678 )
    3. CAP COST: 28,900 (so invoice price) Included in this cost is a Marketing/Advertising FEE of $200
    4. MSRP: $30,495
    5. Residual: 63%
    6. Acquisition Cost: $595
    He quoted me a price of $2500 for my 100k mile, 2010 Toyota Yaris with no accident history.
    What do you all think?
    .00165 MF and 63% residual, assuming it's 12K/yr allowance.

    That gives payment of $366/mo.+tax, assuming 1st payment and title/licensing/dealer fees due at signing.

    What payment did they quote?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mbl7777mbl7777 Member Posts: 15
    He said "I don't know, you can do it yourself. It should come out to about $319 a month or something like that".

    When I used the calculator here http://www.leaseguide.com/calc/ I got around $322 including a 2500 trade in value.

    What additional costs did you factor in?

  • Options
    mbl7777mbl7777 Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2016
    Hi all,


    I just came out of the dealer again for my 2016 CR-V EX-L 39 month lease. This is the final offer from him. Should I take it today?? He was willing to take my trade-in for $3000. He said no down payments.


    Cash / Equity:
    Customer Cash Rebate: $3,000
    Inception Fees: $1,429.08
    Excess Cash/Rebate Equity: $1,570

    Advance
    Original MSRP: $30,495
    Adjusted MSRP: $30,495
    Maximum Advance: $40,238.50
    Residual Value: (61%): $18,601
    Mileage Adj: (0) + 2.00%: $609.90
    Annual Miles: 12,000
    Adjusted Residual Value: $19,211.85

    Rates
    Discount/buy Rate: 0.001750
    Adjusted / Sell Rate: 0.001750

    Deal
    Dealer Cost: $28,678
    Selling Price: $28,678
    Price Adjustment: $0.00
    Adjusted Selling Price: $28,678
    Down Payment: $1,446.19
    Down Payment Tax: $124.73
    Acquisition Fee: $595.00

    Cap Cost
    Total Cap. Cost: $27,826.81

    Totaly Monthly Payment: $303.22
  • Options
    mbl7777mbl7777 Member Posts: 15
    mbl7777 said:

    Hi all,


    I just came out of the dealer again for my 2016 CR-V EX-L 39 month lease. This is the final offer from him. Should I take it today?? He was willing to take my trade-in for $3000. He said no down payments.


    Cash / Equity:
    Customer Cash Rebate: $3,000
    Inception Fees: $1,429.08
    Excess Cash/Rebate Equity: $1,570

    Advance
    Original MSRP: $30,495
    Adjusted MSRP: $30,495
    Maximum Advance: $40,238.50
    Residual Value: (61%): $18,601
    Mileage Adj: (0) + 2.00%: $609.90
    Annual Miles: 12,000
    Adjusted Residual Value: $19,211.85

    Rates
    Discount/buy Rate: 0.001750
    Adjusted / Sell Rate: 0.001750

    Deal
    Dealer Cost: $28,678
    Selling Price: $28,678
    Price Adjustment: $0.00
    Adjusted Selling Price: $28,678
    Down Payment: $1,446.19
    Down Payment Tax: $124.73
    Acquisition Fee: $595.00

    Cap Cost
    Total Cap. Cost: $27,826.81

    Totaly Monthly Payment: $303.22

    hi @Michaell Do you think this looks good re: #'s? Thanks so much for your help!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    mbl7777 said:
    Hi all, I just came out of the dealer again for my 2016 CR-V EX-L 39 month lease. This is the final offer from him. Should I take it today?? He was willing to take my trade-in for $3000. He said no down payments. Cash / Equity: Customer Cash Rebate: $3,000 Inception Fees: $1,429.08 Excess Cash/Rebate Equity: $1,570 Advance Original MSRP: $30,495 Adjusted MSRP: $30,495 Maximum Advance: $40,238.50 Residual Value: (61%): $18,601 Mileage Adj: (0) + 2.00%: $609.90 Annual Miles: 12,000 Adjusted Residual Value: $19,211.85 Rates Discount/buy Rate: 0.001750 Adjusted / Sell Rate: 0.001750 Deal Dealer Cost: $28,678 Selling Price: $28,678 Price Adjustment: $0.00 Adjusted Selling Price: $28,678 Down Payment: $1,446.19 Down Payment Tax: $124.73 Acquisition Fee: $595.00 Cap Cost Total Cap. Cost: $27,826.81 Totaly Monthly Payment: $303.22
    hi @Michaell Do you think this looks good re: #'s? Thanks so much for your help!
    I get $322/mo with those numbers; your deal looks solid by comparison. 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mbl7777mbl7777 Member Posts: 15
    Thanks @michaell and @brian125 for all of your help in allowing me to be a more informed car buyer (or lease in this case). He actually said he can do $298/month so that's even better to hear and once again appreciate your help!
  • Options
    hukashi116hukashi116 Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Could I have the MF and residual numbers for a 39 month lease on a CR-V AWD, 12K miles, EX-L and Touring, in New Jersey?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,025

    Hello,

    Could I have the MF and residual numbers for a 39 month lease on a CR-V AWD, 12K miles, EX-L and Touring, in New Jersey?

    Thanks!

    .00165 MF and 63%/60% residual, respectively.

    Numbers are good through today

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hukashi116hukashi116 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Could I have the MF and residual numbers for a 39 month lease on a CR-V AWD, 12K miles, EX-L and Touring, in New Jersey?

    Thanks!

    .00165 MF and 63%/60% residual, respectively.

    Numbers are good through today
    Thanks for the info.

    Have these numbers changed?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934

    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Could I have the MF and residual numbers for a 39 month lease on a CR-V AWD, 12K miles, EX-L and Touring, in New Jersey?

    Thanks!

    .00165 MF and 63%/60% residual, respectively.

    Numbers are good through today
    Thanks for the info.

    Have these numbers changed?
    Nope

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    If you are 35 or under and recently bought a new Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 or similar vehicle to transport your young family, a reporter would like to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Thursday, January 7, 2016 and include your age, the age of your child/ren and a few words about your vehicle choice.
    Thanks,
    Jeannine
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com
  • Options
    mmman2k8mmman2k8 Member Posts: 15
    Hey all! Can someone help me with some #s for NY

    I was interested in 2016 LX-AWD Base Model. 12 or 15k mile lease, anyone know with $0 cap cost reduction, just taxes, title, dmv etc what should the deal look like?

    I was quoted $1500 for all fees, including first months payment and $299/mo 15k mile lease.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    mmman2k8 said:

    Hey all! Can someone help me with some #s for NY

    I was interested in 2016 LX-AWD Base Model. 12 or 15k mile lease, anyone know with $0 cap cost reduction, just taxes, title, dmv etc what should the deal look like?

    I was quoted $1500 for all fees, including first months payment and $299/mo 15k mile lease.

    What lease term?

    We also would need to know the MSRP and selling price in order to figure the payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    beckman2713beckman2713 Member Posts: 47
    Hello
    Can I get the numbers for a CRV - SE and EX AWD 12/36 in NY?
    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,025

    Hello
    Can I get the numbers for a CRV - SE and EX AWD 12/36 in NY?
    Thanks

    .00165 MF and 64% for either 36 or 39 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jujudew2jujudew2 Member Posts: 14
    Looking for residual value and money factor on a '16 CRV EX AWD 15k/36 month lease here in Ohio. Thank you in advance. 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    jujudew2 said:

    Looking for residual value and money factor on a '16 CRV EX AWD 15k/36 month lease here in Ohio. Thank you in advance. 

    .00165 and 62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cennis1cennis1 Member Posts: 31
    Current MF and residual terms for a 2016 CRV EX AWD, 36 or 39 month, 10k/year or 12k/year? I'm in Colorado. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    cennis1 said:

    Current MF and residual terms for a 2016 CRV EX AWD, 36 or 39 month, 10k/year or 12k/year? I'm in Colorado. Thanks.

    .00165 and 64% for 36/12 or 39/12. No 10K leases from Honda.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    SRR_NYSRR_NY Member Posts: 8
    Hi everyone,

    Looking to get the 2016 CR-V EX-L 36/10. Got a quote for $315/m with $2400 out of pocket (this includes all the fees: bank, tags, registration first month etc).

    Not sure any other details, no nav. Is this a good price for lease in general for this model?
    I currently lease Honda Accord, also not sure if the Honda has additional loyalty points.

    Thank you all for your input.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    nycrider said:
    Hi everyone, Looking to get the 2016 CR-V EX-L 36/10. Got a quote for $315/m with $2400 out of pocket (this includes all the fees: bank, tags, registration first month etc). Not sure any other details, no nav. Is this a good price for lease in general for this model? I currently lease Honda Accord, also not sure if the Honda has additional loyalty points. Thank you all for your input.
    Would need to know the MSRP and selling price, breakdown of the $2400 due at signing as well as the state and tax rate to evaluate the deal. 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    SRR_NYSRR_NY Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:


    nycrider said:

    Hi everyone,

    Looking to get the 2016 CR-V EX-L 36/10. Got a quote for $315/m with $2400 out of pocket (this includes all the fees: bank, tags, registration first month etc).

    Not sure any other details, no nav. Is this a good price for lease in general for this model?
    I currently lease Honda Accord, also not sure if the Honda has additional loyalty points.

    Thank you all for your input.

    Would need to know the MSRP and selling price, breakdown of the $2400 due at signing as well as the state and tax rate to evaluate the deal. 

    Hi Michael, thank you.

    No price, but this is 2016 model, state of NY and NYC, the $2400 are: Taxes, Bank fees, Tags and registration and the first payment. This as far as I can get the info.

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    nycrider said:

    Michaell said:


    nycrider said:

    Hi everyone,

    Looking to get the 2016 CR-V EX-L 36/10. Got a quote for $315/m with $2400 out of pocket (this includes all the fees: bank, tags, registration first month etc).

    Not sure any other details, no nav. Is this a good price for lease in general for this model?
    I currently lease Honda Accord, also not sure if the Honda has additional loyalty points.

    Thank you all for your input.

    Would need to know the MSRP and selling price, breakdown of the $2400 due at signing as well as the state and tax rate to evaluate the deal. 
    Hi Michael, thank you.

    No price, but this is 2016 model, state of NY and NYC, the $2400 are: Taxes, Bank fees, Tags and registration and the first payment. This as far as I can get the info.

    Thank you.

    Without the prices, we can't tell you if it's a good or bad deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cennis1cennis1 Member Posts: 31
    Michaell said:

    cennis1 said:

    Current MF and residual terms for a 2016 CRV EX AWD, 36 or 39 month, 10k/year or 12k/year? I'm in Colorado. Thanks.

    .00165 and 64% for 36/12 or 39/12. No 10K leases from Honda.
    Thanks Michaell. Went to two of the Denver-area dealers on Friday, one who I have bought from before and is very up front and good to deal with and one by the office who is more shady (every car on the lot has window tint, clear bra, nitrogen, etc.). Both told me .00175 and 64%.

    Generally-reputable dealer called Saturday, in part to tell me that he just became aware of subverted lease deals from Honda at MF .00125, good through at least the end of the month. I confirmed that it was through HFS and was told it was. I don't remember ever seeing some kind of special deals coming in mid-month, but like I said they are generally a pretty honest group in my experience.

    Just curious if you've heard anything like this. I'm trying to get it all lined up for this evening, and will report back. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    cennis1 said:

    Michaell said:

    cennis1 said:

    Current MF and residual terms for a 2016 CRV EX AWD, 36 or 39 month, 10k/year or 12k/year? I'm in Colorado. Thanks.

    .00165 and 64% for 36/12 or 39/12. No 10K leases from Honda.
    Thanks Michaell. Went to two of the Denver-area dealers on Friday, one who I have bought from before and is very up front and good to deal with and one by the office who is more shady (every car on the lot has window tint, clear bra, nitrogen, etc.). Both told me .00175 and 64%.

    Generally-reputable dealer called Saturday, in part to tell me that he just became aware of subverted lease deals from Honda at MF .00125, good through at least the end of the month. I confirmed that it was through HFS and was told it was. I don't remember ever seeing some kind of special deals coming in mid-month, but like I said they are generally a pretty honest group in my experience.

    Just curious if you've heard anything like this. I'm trying to get it all lined up for this evening, and will report back. Thanks.
    .00175 may be the base rate and .00165 for $0 due at inception "sign and drive" deals.

    If there has been a mid-month update to the numbers, we've not seen them.

    Can you tell me which dealers? I'm in Denver as well.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cennis1cennis1 Member Posts: 31
    Papers are signed and the car is home in the garage. I can confirm .00125 and 64% for 36m/36k on a 2016 CRV EX AWD through Honda Financial Services in Colorado. Really didn't save much payment-wise versus the .00175 for 39m that I was originally quoted (.00125 for 39m would have been better yet), but it did keep the lease aligned with the bumper-to-bumper, which I guess has advantages in theory.

    As an aside, I would certainly recommend Schomp Honda. I generally don't like the "no haggle" dealerships as I always feel like I can negotiate a better deal. But after dealing with the nonsense at other places, there is something refreshing about the straightforward way they do business.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    cennis1 said:

    Papers are signed and the car is home in the garage. I can confirm .00125 and 64% for 36m/36k on a 2016 CRV EX AWD through Honda Financial Services in Colorado. Really didn't save much payment-wise versus the .00175 for 39m that I was originally quoted (.00125 for 39m would have been better yet), but it did keep the lease aligned with the bumper-to-bumper, which I guess has advantages in theory.

    As an aside, I would certainly recommend Schomp Honda. I generally don't like the "no haggle" dealerships as I always feel like I can negotiate a better deal. But after dealing with the nonsense at other places, there is something refreshing about the straightforward way they do business.

    Congrats on the new CR-V. In my signature block is a link to write up a dealer review - would love to have you share your experiences.

    Schomp does not have a dealer fee, which makes up for the 'no haggle' pricing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    SRR_NYSRR_NY Member Posts: 8
    Hi Michael,

    One more question. Lease company offers attractive 36/10 lease from Honda Finance. Is it possible to have 10K miles a year in NYC for Honda CRV lease?

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    nycrider said:

    Hi Michael,

    One more question. Lease company offers attractive 36/10 lease from Honda Finance. Is it possible to have 10K miles a year in NYC for Honda CRV lease?

    Thank you.

    Yes. It seems that Honda does offer 10K miles per year leases in the greater NY area. Add 1% to the 12K residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    SRR_NYSRR_NY Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    nycrider said:

    Hi Michael,

    One more question. Lease company offers attractive 36/10 lease from Honda Finance. Is it possible to have 10K miles a year in NYC for Honda CRV lease?

    Thank you.

    Yes. It seems that Honda does offer 10K miles per year leases in the greater NY area. Add 1% to the 12K residual.
    Thank you Michael.

  • Options
    jujudew2jujudew2 Member Posts: 14
    edited January 2016
    Is the destination charge a normal fee to add to an invoice/selling price when negotiating a lease? Also, what is the residual value and money factor for a CRV FWD '16 15k/36 month lease? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,934
    jujudew2 said:

    Is the destination charge a normal fee to add to an invoice/selling price when negotiating a lease? Also, what is the residual value and money factor for a CRV FWD '16 15k/36 month lease? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    Destination fee is part of the MSRP and cannot be negotiated away.

    What trim level CR-V?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jujudew2jujudew2 Member Posts: 14
    EX
This discussion has been closed.