-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Cookies, Cookies, and More Cookies - 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2016 in Nissan
imageCookies, Cookies, and More Cookies - 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

Nineteen cases and counting - our long-term 2015 Nissan Murano helps local Girl Scouts haul their cookies.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    daryleasondaryleason Member Posts: 501
    edited February 2016
    So far, I've been lucky not to get caught in a fund-raiser for my son. It seems like most parents end up doing it for their kids. When I worked in a factory, I remember the Girl Scout Cookie forms that would get sent down the line. Granted, I love the Thin Mints. But schools and organizations know they're preying on the parents.

However, @stever , you'll be happy to know that I fully believe this is the perfect vehicle for this sort of activity.
  • Options
    throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    Kelly, I think you should do a recap of all the GS cookie mobiles you have used. I feel like we have been on your delivery run for years!
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited February 2016
    @daryleason, two kiddos across the street wear the green, so I was pleased to see this story even if the Murano isn't a minivan. This means the neighbors should be over soon to take my Thin Mint order, and I already have the space cleared out in the freezer for them. :D