Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you received a recall notice for your car, but decided that you're not going to take it in to get it fixed? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 26, 2018 telling us why you decided not to get the repair, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Ford Focus Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1111213141517»

Comments

• tneistneis Posts: 8

Just bought a 2014 Focus Hatchback, Titanium Trim, with Nav and Ruby Red exterior. MSRP $25,590. Sales price $17,951 (included $3,500 in Ford rebates). OTD w/ tax (Virginia) title, tags etc. $19,503. I'm not sure I could ever do better than that. Only had it a day, happy so far.

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,587

@tneis said:
    Just bought a 2014 Focus Hatchback, Titanium Trim, with Nav and Ruby Red exterior. MSRP $25,590. Sales price $17,951 (included $3,500 in Ford rebates). OTD w/ tax (Virginia) title, tags etc. $19,503. I'm not sure I could ever do better than that. Only had it a day, happy so far.

Wow - great price! Enjoy your Focus - and, when you're ready, use the link in my signature block to write up a review.

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews