Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Honda Accord Deals and Prices

1464748495052»

Comments

• Hey All! Im currently in the market for a 2017 Honda Accord Sport w/ sensing in the Kansas City area.
    Does anyone have a OTD price that I can realistically shoot for? Also if anyone has suggestions on which dealership I should go to that would be great!
  • albert72albert72 Posts: 180
    Twas the morning before Christmas and all through the house, other than the MacBook keys clicking no sounds of a mouse. Then all of a sudden my wife just appeared, and said "what about an Accord Hybrid" and she waited for my sneer. A great idea I said to her thanks for the thought, in order to determine prices go to Edmunds I thought.

So hear I appear and ask with holiday cheer, Money Factor and Residual for a 36/10 '17 Touring Hybrid Accord Sedan. Incentives would help if you know they exist, for the right holiday deal we may not be able to resist. So off to the day's chores with good weather ahead, a good deal on this Accord Hybrid will help sugarplums dance in my head.

So my off the cuff holiday poem. Not bad for an amateur. Seriously, can I get MF & Residuals for a 2017 Accord Touring Sedan 36/10 and any incentives you are aware of? I figure if I am going to get a deal on a car, best shot is an outgoing model the last week of the year.

Thanks for the help and happy holidays.
  • tbirdmarcotbirdmarco new yorkPosts: 3,838
    @albert72 Nice poem!
  • tbirdmarcotbirdmarco new yorkPosts: 3,838
    congrads to all who have baught new 2017 accords!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,328
    albert72 said:

Twas the morning before Christmas and all through the house, other than the MacBook keys clicking no sounds of a mouse. Then all of a sudden my wife just appeared, and said "what about an Accord Hybrid" and she waited for my sneer. A great idea I said to her thanks for the thought, in order to determine prices go to Edmunds I thought.

So hear I appear and ask with holiday cheer, Money Factor and Residual for a 36/10 '17 Touring Hybrid Accord Sedan. Incentives would help if you know they exist, for the right holiday deal we may not be able to resist. So off to the day's chores with good weather ahead, a good deal on this Accord Hybrid will help sugarplums dance in my head.

So my off the cuff holiday poem. Not bad for an amateur. Seriously, can I get MF & Residuals for a 2017 Accord Touring Sedan 36/10 and any incentives you are aware of? I figure if I am going to get a deal on a car, best shot is an outgoing model the last week of the year.

Thanks for the help and happy holidays.

.00039 MF and 45% residual for 36/12
    Honda doesn't offer 10K/yr
    $4750 incentives

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• What is the residual and MF for a 2017 Accord EX-L V6 or EX-L?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,328
    andyb24 said:

What is the residual and MF for a 2017 Accord EX-L V6 or EX-L?

.00059 MF
    50%/49% residual for EXL/V6EXL (36/12)
    $3300 incentive

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Any recent purchase pricing for EX-L V6 with sensing or Touring? My searches here are only turning up leasing info.