Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 VW Passat Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• metalblazemetalblaze Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2017
    Hi - Can I get RV/MF & any lease cash on SE for 36/12 and 48/12 in NY? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527

Hi - Can I get RV/MF & any lease cash on SE for 36/12 and 48/12 in NY? Thank you!

.00001 MF and 47% residual
    .00051 MF and 40% residual

$3150 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• car&watchcar&watch Member Posts: 22
    Can I get MF and residual for Pass at R-line, 15k miles per year, 24/27/36 months?  Any lease cash on R-Line?  Thanks, as always!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    car&watch said:

Can I get MF and residual for Pass at R-line, 15k miles per year, 24/27/36 months?  Any lease cash on R-Line?  Thanks, as always!

.00001 and 52% / 50% / 45%

$3400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• asenestasenest Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2017
    Just wanted to share the deal I got today for info for others. Sorry don't have the paperwork in hand to share exact numbers 

2017 Passat 1.8 SE W/ Tech 
    MSRP; $29,350
    Sale price; $22,375
    Due at signing; 0 w all registration and title fees rolled into payment 

36 month/36k lease 
    $290.18/month pre-tax (No sales tax in Oregon) 

Thank you Edmunds/Michaell for the help getting this deal
    done! 
    asenest said:

Just wanted to share the deal I got today for info for others. Sorry don't have the paperwork in hand to share exact numbers 

2017 Passat 1.8 SE W/ Tech 
    MSRP; $29,350
    Sale price; $22,375
    Due at signing; 0 w all registration and title fees rolled into payment 

36 month/36k lease 
    $290.18/month pre-tax (No sales tax in Oregon) 

Thank you Edmunds/Michaell for the help getting this deal
    done! 

Congrats! Nice car at a great payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• metalblazemetalblaze Member Posts: 40
    Hi - Can I get RV/MF & any lease cash on 2017 Passat SE w/ Technology for 36/12k and 36/10k in NY? Thank you!

Hi - Can I get RV/MF & any lease cash on 2017 Passat SE w/ Technology for 36/12k and 36/10k in NY? Thank you!

.00001 MF and 47%/48% residual.
    $3150 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• trance84trance84 Member Posts: 1
    The June lease specials ended today. I was looking to purchase over the 4th of july weekend. Do you have the updated MF and residual for the 1.8 SE and the R-line for 36/12? Also, any available lease cash for these models?
    trance84 said:

The June lease specials ended today. I was looking to purchase over the 4th of july weekend. Do you have the updated MF and residual for the 1.8 SE and the R-line for 36/12? Also, any available lease cash for these models?

The VW numbers have been extended to 5 July.

.00001 and 47% for both trims

$3150 lease cash on SE
    $3400 lease cash on R-Line

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• anaccrualworldanaccrualworld Member Posts: 22
    2017 VW Passat R-Line | 10k/36 | MF: 000010 | Residual 48% | PA

Quote:

MSRP: 25,250
    SP: 19,622
    Down: 2,000
    Incentive: 3,400
    Adj Cap Cost: 18,909
    Taxes/Fees (Acq - 625, Govt - 168, Doc - 132, Taxes - 832): Rolled in

Drive off Cost: 2K (down)
    Monthly (inclusive): 209

I have an excel calculation and the leaseomatic app, both of which have worked perfectly with Quotes from BMW in recalculating the quoted leases. When I tried recalculating for this VW lease, I cannot seem to make the numbers get close (it actually says much less).

Q1: How does this deal compare?

Q2: Why does my lease recalc not work?

Please and thank you! :-)

2017 VW Passat R-Line | 10k/36 | MF: 000010 | Residual 48% | PA

Quote:

MSRP: 25,250
    SP: 19,622
    Down: 2,000
    Incentive: 3,400
    Adj Cap Cost: 18,909
    Taxes/Fees (Acq - 625, Govt - 168, Doc - 132, Taxes - 832): Rolled in

Drive off Cost: 2K (down)
    Monthly (inclusive): 209

I have an excel calculation and the leaseomatic app, both of which have worked perfectly with Quotes from BMW in recalculating the quoted leases. When I tried recalculating for this VW lease, I cannot seem to make the numbers get close (it actually says much less).

Q1: How does this deal compare?

Q2: Why does my lease recalc not work?

Please and thank you! :-)

That incentive has already been accounted for in the selling price, as it's a dealer, not consumer, incentive. I'll guess that you are subtracting it, again.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 1pt21jigowatts1pt21jigowatts Member Posts: 25
    I am looking at a SE w Tech lease in NJ. May I please have the numbers (money factor, residual, etc.) I should use to see if my offer is decent? I have $0 down and due at signing with everything looped in for $339. MSRP on the vehicle is $29550ish. I am signing up for a 36 month 10k miles per year lease. I would be turning in a 2014 Passat off of the same term lease.

I am looking at a SE w Tech lease in NJ. May I please have the numbers (money factor, residual, etc.) I should use to see if my offer is decent? I have $0 down and due at signing with everything looped in for $339. MSRP on the vehicle is $29550ish. I am signing up for a 36 month 10k miles per year lease. I would be turning in a 2014 Passat off of the same term lease.

.00001 MF and 48% residual
    $3150 lease cash

Looks like you are in the ballpark on price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

2017 Passat R-Line w/ Lightening Package | 12k/36 month | PA

Original Quote: MSRP: 25,115 | SP: 18,442 | Residual 47%

Thanks for the reply on the above. This did fix my calculation!

I came across another matter for which I would appreciate your insight.

Another dealer offered an even better deal on the car. I was approved by VWFS, we have come to an agreement on all of the details (Price, etc), and they have provided me the VIN # (for which I've obtained insurance), and they are simply waiting for me to come sign the paper work and pick up the car.

They have been exceedingly helpful and provided all of the details of the lease terms without hesitation (MSRP, SP, Residual, Money Factor, etc) as well as a copy of the lease to review prior to coming on site. The dealer also has good reviews. They even gave me the Exterior/Interior I wanted (which was not the original quoted car) that included the LED lighting package while still keeping the same price and terms of the quoted lease (pearl while, no LED package), which other dealers said they wouldn't be able to beat. I haven't picked up the car yet nor signed the lease agreement.

However, I noticed through a VIN carfax report/dashboard through my Geico insurance app that the odometer reading was 2.8K miles already (this is a new car lease). I've read that this can still be considered a new car, but I am concerned now about what that means concerning the lease terms, the residual value, and what if I utilize all 36K miles what happens when the car falls out of the warranty coverage during the lease? I have followed up with the sales agent to request further information on the matter, but I would appreciate anyone's insight on what I should do here or be certain of before signing the paperwork.

Thanks in advance!

Another dealer offered an even better deal on the car. I was approved by VWFS, we have come to an agreement on all of the details (Price, etc), and they have provided me the VIN # (for which I've obtained insurance), and they are simply waiting for me to come sign the paper work and pick up the car.

They have been exceedingly helpful and provided all of the details of the lease terms without hesitation (MSRP, SP, Residual, Money Factor, etc) as well as a copy of the lease to review prior to coming on site. The dealer also has good reviews. They even gave me the Exterior/Interior I wanted (which was not the original quoted car) that included the LED lighting package while still keeping the same price and terms of the quoted lease (pearl while, no LED package), which other dealers said they wouldn't be able to beat. I haven't picked up the car yet nor signed the lease agreement.

However, I noticed through a VIN carfax report/dashboard through my Geico insurance app that the odometer reading was 2.8K miles already (this is a new car lease). I've read that this can still be considered a new car, but I am concerned now about what that means concerning the lease terms, the residual value, and what if I utilize all 36K miles what happens when the car falls out of the warranty coverage during the lease? I have followed up with the sales agent to request further information on the matter, but I would appreciate anyone's insight on what I should do here or be certain of before signing the paperwork.

Thanks in advance!

If the vehicle was used as a demo or loaner vehicle, it will still qualify for new car lease terms.

However, the residual value is adjusted downward for the miles on the vehicle; you should ensure that the discount from MSRP also adjusts for the miles, as well.

Frankly, I'd want a better deal on a car with 2800 miles on it than one with 0 miles, all else being equal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Thanks in advance!

If the vehicle was used as a demo or loaner vehicle, it will still qualify for new car lease terms.

However, the residual value is adjusted downward for the miles on the vehicle; you should ensure that the discount from MSRP also adjusts for the miles, as well.

Frankly, I'd want a better deal on a car with 2800 miles on it than one with 0 miles, all else being equal.
    It does seem to have a fair discount off MSRP - especially since MSRP on the actual car I am leasing would be higher than the standard pearl white with no LED lighting package. I know they kept the payments the same monthly even with the add ons and higher MSRP , I'll just have to see what they are using as the residual to make that number still work to ensure the residual makes sense comparatively (which is maybe off set by the additional miles already on the car). If they didn't reduce the residual but kept it the same as the quote pearl-white, non-LED (and still kept the overall depreciation the same), I suppose I'd have an even more favorable residual value and potential to buy the car at a price that (barring other issues) is even better since the car I am getting would be a premium for the color and add ons.

Indeed, I'd rather have a better deal on this type of car that meets my wants as opposed to one with fewer miles. I just want to make sure the residual makes sense. I'd suspect if they are keeping my numbers the same with a higher MSRP car that I am getting an even better deal because the sales price would effectively show a deeper discount off MSRP and the residual reflected will be based on the pearl white non LED lighting whereas I am actually going to have a Black on Black with LED lighting package for the same cost.

Another thing, what about the VW 36 month/36,000 mile warranty? With 2.8K miles already on it, I am worried about coming to the end of the lease term (assume I use all 36K miles of the lease) with 38.8K miles on the car whereby that extra 2.8K miles could be the difference on needing repairs no longer covered because the mileage is exceeded (or would this not apply since I am leasing with a 36 month/36K mileage warranty covering the period I will be driving the car exclusive of the original 2.8K miles?) What about the potential need for new tires, new brakes, or other repairs? Or should I expect to have to replace those anyways (assuming I drive all 36K miles)?

Thanks so much for your help!

Michaell said:

Thanks in advance!

It does seem to have a fair discount off MSRP - especially since MSRP on the actual car I am leasing would be higher than the standard pearl white with no LED lighting package. I know they kept the payments the same monthly even with the add ons and higher MSRP , I'll just have to see what they are using as the residual to make that number still work to ensure the residual makes sense comparatively (which is maybe off set by the additional miles already on the car). If they didn't reduce the residual but kept it the same as the quote pearl-white, non-LED (and still kept the overall depreciation the same), I suppose I'd have an even more favorable residual value and potential to buy the car at a price that (barring other issues) is even better since the car I am getting would be a premium for the color and add ons.

Indeed, I'd rather have a better deal on this type of car that meets my wants as opposed to one with fewer miles. I just want to make sure the residual makes sense. I'd suspect if they are keeping my numbers the same with a higher MSRP car that I am getting an even better deal because the sales price would effectively show a deeper discount off MSRP and the residual reflected will be based on the pearl white non LED lighting whereas I am actually going to have a Black on Black with LED lighting package for the same cost.

Another thing, what about the VW 36 month/36,000 mile warranty? With 2.8K miles already on it, I am worried about coming to the end of the lease term (assume I use all 36K miles of the lease) with 38.8K miles on the car whereby that extra 2.8K miles could be the difference on needing repairs no longer covered because the mileage is exceeded (or would this not apply since I am leasing with a 36 month/36K mileage warranty covering the period I will be driving the car exclusive of the original 2.8K miles?) What about the potential need for new tires, new brakes, or other repairs? Or should I expect to have to replace those anyways (assuming I drive all 36K miles)?

The residual is not a negotiable value in the deal - it will be the percentage based on term / mileage, then deducted with a fixed per mile rate.

Regarding the warranty, I believe you'll be out of warranty for those last 2800 miles (assuming you use them all).

You will be responsible for consumable items like brakes and tires, regardless of warranty. I had to buy two sets of tires for my last leased car (!).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Thanks in advance!

The residual is not a negotiable value in the deal - it will be the percentage based on term / mileage, then deducted with a fixed per mile rate.

Regarding the warranty, I believe you'll be out of warranty for those last 2800 miles (assuming you use them all).

You will be responsible for consumable items like brakes and tires, regardless of warranty. I had to buy two sets of tires for my last leased car (!).
    Thanks for the reply!

Concerning the warranty matter, is this something should actually be a concern? For example, if I drive off a car with 100 miles on it and some big issue comes up during the last month with 35,900 miles on it, VW will take care of it? However, if I am a month out from lease end with 36,100 miles on it and an issue comes up, I will be on the hook for the repair?

Since consumables are my responsibility anyways, that potential scenario would be my major concern with the original 2.8K miles on it. Though the fact that I am getting tires & brakes with almost 3K miles on it doesn't make me jump for joy. But I suppose the trade off is that I am getting a better deal for my preferred car.

BTW, in addition to the above figures, I am getting the car with $0 due at signing and $224 monthly payment (inclusive of PA (and 2% city tax) taxes) for 12K/36 Months. Most dealers in the area couldn't even match that deal and the only other potential fee was the $350 disposition.

By and large, it seems like a great deal, I am just making sure to the extent possible t's are crossed and i's are dotted before I sign the paper work and drive off the lot.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the reply!

Concerning the warranty matter, is this something should actually be a concern? For example, if I drive off a car with 100 miles on it and some big issue comes up during the last month with 35,900 miles on it, VW will take care of it? However, if I am a month out from lease end with 36,100 miles on it and an issue comes up, I will be on the hook for the repair?

Since consumables are my responsibility anyways, that potential scenario would be my major concern with the original 2.8K miles on it. Though the fact that I am getting tires & brakes with almost 3K miles on it doesn't make me jump for joy. But I suppose the trade off is that I am getting a better deal for my preferred car.

BTW, in addition to the above figures, I am getting the car with $0 due at signing and $224 monthly payment (inclusive of PA (and 2% city tax) taxes) for 12K/36 Months. Most dealers in the area couldn't even match that deal and the only other potential fee was the $350 disposition.

By and large, it seems like a great deal, I am just making sure to the extent possible t's are crossed and i's are dotted before I sign the paper work and drive off the lot.
    Heck, that payment is less than what I'm paying for my Jetta SE. I'd jump on $224/mo for an R-Line in a heartbeat.

How much due at signing with that deal?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the reply!

Heck, that payment is less than what I'm paying for my Jetta SE. I'd jump on $224/mo for an R-Line in a heartbeat.

$0 drive off costs. it's a heck of a deal. I've confirmed multiple times than NO other hidden/last minute fees/payments are going to show up as two other dealers offered to match it, but a few other dealers couldn't event match the deal.

I will drive off the lot with a 2017 Passat R-Line (Black on Black) with LED lighting without spending any money ($0 drive off costs), and I will only have 36 monthly payments of $224 per month with a potential $350 disposition fee at the end should I surrender and not buy or release.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the reply!

$0 drive off costs. it's a heck of a deal. I've confirmed multiple times than NO other hidden/last minute fees/payments are going to show up as two other dealers offered to match it, but a few other dealers couldn't event match the deal.

I will drive off the lot with a 2017 Passat R-Line (Black on Black) with LED lighting without spending any money ($0 drive off costs), and I will only have 36 monthly payments of $224 per month with a potential $350 disposition fee at the end should I surrender and not buy or release.
    Is it 35 or 36 payments?

If 36, then you will owe the dealer a check for the first payment when you sign the paperwork.

That's what I did with my Jetta.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited July 2017
    Is it 35 or 36 payments?

If 36, then you will owe the dealer a check for the first payment when you sign the paperwork.

They said no money is due up front from me at signing. I just pay the 36 payments of the $224. If I am to pay the first payment when I sign, that's fine either way. I was quite happy when they let the LED lighting car go at the same negotiated quote. They look really nice!

By the way, what about the other question "Concerning the warranty matter, is this something should actually be a concern? For example, if I drive off a car with 100 miles on it and some big issue comes up during the last month with 35,900 miles on it, VW will take care of it? However, if I am a month out from lease end with 36,100 miles on it and an issue comes up, I will be on the hook for the repair?

No doubt it seems I have a great deal even with 2.8K miles on the car. But that great deal becomes less than great if I get stuck with a $2,000 bill at the end because the car was outside of the warranty period due to the extra mileage and had some defect/issue that otherwise would have been covered.

Is it 35 or 36 payments?

They said no money is due up front from me at signing. I just pay the 36 payments of the $224. If I am to pay the first payment when I sign, that's fine either way. I was quite happy when they let the LED lighting car go at the same negotiated quote. They look really nice!

By the way, what about the other question "Concerning the warranty matter, is this something should actually be a concern? For example, if I drive off a car with 100 miles on it and some big issue comes up during the last month with 35,900 miles on it, VW will take care of it? However, if I am a month out from lease end with 36,100 miles on it and an issue comes up, I will be on the hook for the repair?

No doubt it seems I have a great deal even with 2.8K miles on the car. But that great deal becomes less than great if I get stuck with a $2,000 bill at the end because the car was outside of the warranty period due to the extra mileage and had some defect/issue that otherwise would have been covered.

Agreed, but if you take good care of the car, I doubt that you'd have a problem that size.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xpertjoeyxpertjoey Member Posts: 46
    edited July 2017
    Hi, checking for July's money factor and residual value for a 2017 Passat R-Line, and a Passat SE with Tech 36 months 10k miles?
    Any lease cash?
    Thank you so much.
    xpertjoey said:

Hi, checking for July's money factor and residual value for a 2017 Passat R-Line, and a Passat SE with Tech 36 months 10k miles?
    Any lease cash?
    Thank you so much.

.00001 MF and 47% residual on either model
    $2750/$3000 lease cash on SE/Rline

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jayhawker3jayhawker3 Member Posts: 53
    MF/RV on 2017 SEL premium, 36/10, kansas city, lease/dealer cash?

MF/RV on 2017 SEL premium, 36/10, kansas city, lease/dealer cash?

.00001 and 47%

$2750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hitoninohitonino Member Posts: 41
    Could you please inform me about the Money Factor, Residual Value, and Cash lease incentive of 2017 VW Passat S and SE with the Technology Package in Reno, Nevada, for 36/12,000 and 36/10,000 lease?

thank you
    hitonino said:

Could you please inform me about the Money Factor, Residual Value, and Cash lease incentive of 2017 VW Passat S and SE with the Technology Package in Reno, Nevada, for 36/12,000 and 36/10,000 lease?

thank you

36/12 - .00001 and 46% for both trims; add 1% for 10K

$3000 lease cash on S
    $2750 lease cash on SE

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mikepo87mikepo87 Member Posts: 5
    Hello. I recently received a lease quote for an R-Line from a dealership in Western Pennsylvania (Allegheny County taxes) and was hoping that someone may be able to suggest whether it is a decent deal. For 36 months/10k, $289-309/month (depending on credit tier); they also offered a 48 month/10k year projection for $279-293/month (depending on credit tier). The other relevant info on the quote is:

MSRP: $24,795
    Selling Price: $19,863
    Total Savings + Rebate: $4,932
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $21,099.11.

I am not particularly great at getting reliable results with the apps and calculators, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

mikepo87 said:

Hello. I recently received a lease quote for an R-Line from a dealership in Western Pennsylvania (Allegheny County taxes) and was hoping that someone may be able to suggest whether it is a decent deal. For 36 months/10k, $289-309/month (depending on credit tier); they also offered a 48 month/10k year projection for $279-293/month (depending on credit tier). The other relevant info on the quote is:

I am not particularly great at getting reliable results with the apps and calculators, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

.00001 MF and 47% residual. $3000 lease cash

At that CAP cost, I get $263/mo.+tax (9% or 10% in your area, I think).
    That's right in line.

How much is due at signing? Just first payment?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• will8050will8050 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    Can you tell me the Passat R-Line on a 36/12 or if it makes sense to slightly adjust the months or miles. I could easily do 10k miles or more/less months.

Can you also provide tier 1 & 2 MF; score is just below 700?

Seems to be good incentives with dealers can you confirm?

Thanks!
    will8050 said:

Hi,
    Can you tell me the Passat R-Line on a 36/12 or if it makes sense to slightly adjust the months or miles. I could easily do 10k miles or more/less months.

Can you also provide tier 1 & 2 MF; score is just below 700?

Seems to be good incentives with dealers can you confirm?

Thanks!

.00001 MF and 46% residual for 36/12
    $3000 lease cash

Tier 3 (680-699) adds .00030

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mikepo87mikepo87 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

mikepo87 said:

.00001 MF and 47% residual. $3000 lease cash

At that CAP cost, I get $263/mo.+tax (9% or 10% in your area, I think).
    That's right in line.

How much is due at signing? Just first payment?
    That's correct; zero down except for the first payment. Thank you very much for your input.
  • 8u88les8u88les Member Posts: 2
    Hi I am in AZ 85331. I was given a quote by VW lease quote as follows:

MSRP $26685. - Reduced to $21,506 36 month lease, 15K miles 0 down. MF .0126 and a residual of $11,741. Payment quoted is $391.

The dealer told that the residual persentage is 42%

they said that based on credit which they have not been allowed to run yet i could possibly get in the .00099 range.

Does these numbers seem accurate? does anyone know if the 42% is true?

Thanks
    8u88les said:

Hi I am in AZ 85331. I was given a quote by VW lease quote as follows:

MSRP $26685. - Reduced to $21,506 36 month lease, 15K miles 0 down. MF .0126 and a residual of $11,741. Payment quoted is $391.

The dealer told that the residual persentage is 42%

they said that based on credit which they have not been allowed to run yet i could possibly get in the .00099 range.

Does these numbers seem accurate? does anyone know if the 42% is true?

Thanks

What trim level? The lease cash varies.

.00001 and 44% for all trims.

Dealer is marking up MF, even if you have top tier credit.

Dealer cannot modify the residual.

$400/mo for a $27K Passat is way overpriced.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jordan0826jordan0826 Member Posts: 32
    2017 Passat R-Line 
    12k/ 48 months lease & 10k/ 48 months 
    Money Factor & Lease Cash along with any other incentives 
    Sacramento, CA 

2017 Passat R-Line 
    12k/ 48 months lease & 10k/ 48 months 
    Money Factor & Lease Cash along with any other incentives 
    Sacramento, CA 

.00051 MF and 39%/40% residual
    $3000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jordan0826jordan0826 Member Posts: 32
    2017 Passat r line 
    12k/ 36m 
    california residual and Mf?

2017 Passat r line 
    12k/ 36m 
    california residual and Mf?

.00001 MF and 46% residual
    $3000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alex_msu1alex_msu1 Member Posts: 81
    Can you please post the NJ numbers and incentives for a S and SE, 36/15

Thanks
    alex_msu1 said:

Can you please post the NJ numbers and incentives for a S and SE, 36/15

Thanks

.00001 and 44%

$3000 lease cash on S; $2750 lease cash on SE

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 8u88les8u88les Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the feedback on the Passat. I think I am going to end up financing and really like the Toyota C-HR

Here is the deal they are offering: MSRP: 23,568 OTD 26,353. Rate 2.9 Term 72 dos Payment 399 or term 84 mos 371.

Does that seem in line?
    8u88les said:

Thanks for the feedback on the Passat. I think I am going to end up financing and really like the Toyota C-HR

Here is the deal they are offering: MSRP: 23,568 OTD 26,353. Rate 2.9 Term 72 dos Payment 399 or term 84 mos 371.

Does that seem in line?

I've just created a C-HR discussion thread; let's take the conversation there:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46539/toyota/c-hr/2017-toyota-c-hr-prices-paid/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mailmearvinmailmearvin Member Posts: 23
    Hi, Can I have lease numbers for VW SE with Tech for 12k/36 months? Northern VA region.

Hi, Can I have lease numbers for VW SE with Tech for 12k/36 months? Northern VA region.

.00001 MF and 46% residual
    $2750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx Thank you so much! One question.

MSRP $29375 Invoice $21932(internet sale price) Freight $820 Rebate $1000

Based on the above lease terms I get 214 per month and 1,879 at drive off (4.17% tax+Doc Fees $650). The price I was quoted was $400 per month. What am I missing? Should I just quote back this number? Am I doing something wrong calculating the lease numbers or missing anything? Please help.

@kyfdx Thank you so much! One question.

MSRP $29375 Invoice $21932(internet sale price) Freight $820 Rebate $1000

Based on the above lease terms I get 214 per month and 1,879 at drive off (4.17% tax+Doc Fees $650). The price I was quoted was $400 per month. What am I missing? Should I just quote back this number? Am I doing something wrong calculating the lease numbers or missing anything? Please help.

Are you sure the $21,932 price is valid for a lease? Might be a purchase only price.

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost - that should help clear the air on the confusion between the payment difference.

One suggestion - we recommend you add the taxes and doc fee into the payment. Minimize the out of pocket costs, and you won't put that money at risk if the car is stolen or totaled.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This is the best i could do on Passat SE with Tech for 36/12K. I did compare with 5 other dealers in the neighborhood. Nobody could beat the price.

MSRP: 29375
    Selling Price: 22752.10
    Residual: 13512.50
    Taxes (VA): 973.22
    Title and fees: 103.50
    Lease acquisition: 625
    Documentation: 699
    Gross receipts tax: 35.50

Gross cap cost: 25198.32

36 payments of $325 each

Does it sound like a good deal?