Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Dodge Durango Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    jons581jons581 Member Posts: 3
    • Hi,
      Not that familiar with all of the lease terms like money factor, cap cost, residual value,.Etc. but i'd like to get an idea of monthly payment for a 2017 GT AWD with blacktop package. Central Jersey, I believe the MSRP is just under 42K
       Thinking I could negotiate down to 38-39
      Thanks in advance!

• Forgot to add, 12K miles/year and 36 month
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    jons581 said:

• Hi,
      Not that familiar with all of the lease terms like money factor, cap cost, residual value,.Etc. but i'd like to get an idea of monthly payment for a 2017 GT AWD with blacktop package. Central Jersey, I believe the MSRP is just under 42K
       Thinking I could negotiate down to 38-39
      Thanks in advance!

• Forgot to add, 12K miles/year and 36 month
    .00002 and 55%

If I use $38,500 as the cap cost, I get a payment of $429/mo before tax

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    niclaf77niclaf77 Member Posts: 40
    Looking at a 2017 Dodge Durango r/t in NJ for 36 months/10,000 miles per year. The MSRP is $48,575 and after rebates, etc - a CAP of $39,945 which seems like a great price. here are my issues - he quotes a monthly payment of $452.69 (MF of .00125 which seems incredibly inflated) and residual of 58%. he is also adding the entire amount of tax to the CAP cost which means I am paying interest on the tax. when I work out the equation by hand like I always have done with the tax last, I get a payment of $440.47. so my questions are - what is up with that money factor? on the top of the sheet he sent it says US Bank Chrysler - Tier 1 - this can't be right. also, thoughts on him adding the tax first? last question is - what if you don't qualify for tier 1 rate - do you know what the money factor is then? thanks for your help!
  • Options
    bellaravenbellaraven Member Posts: 38
    I am not one of the experts!!! Disclaimer. I just leased a Ram 1500 and almost got a Durango. The rate for USBank they quoted is not bad at 3%. It's twice the FCA rate but if you go to factory financing you lose $3750 IDL cash(may differ in your region) and you end up paying a little more around $480 I think. My credit is excellent and I shopped many dealers that quoted US Bank rates and they were all higher than factory and 3% was good. My calculations if the $39,945 was the final adjusted cap including tax were around $327 lease +$85 interest for $412 a month based on 58%, .00125. But as I said, I'm not an expert. Just leased my last 5 trucks and have gotten decent at ciphering
  • Options

I am not one of the experts!!! Disclaimer. I just leased a Ram 1500 and almost got a Durango. The rate for USBank they quoted is not bad at 3%. It's twice the FCA rate but if you go to factory financing you lose $3750 IDL cash(may differ in your region) and you end up paying a little more around $480 I think. My credit is excellent and I shopped many dealers that quoted US Bank rates and they were all higher than factory and 3% was good. My calculations if the $39,945 was the final adjusted cap including tax were around $327 lease +$85 interest for $412 a month based on 58%, .00125. But as I said, I'm not an expert. Just leased my last 5 trucks and have gotten decent at ciphering

thanks! yes - i have always done the calculation by hand for all of my leases and I get the same exact pre-tax payment as you do and a payment of $440.47 with tax included. my concern was that the money factor quoted on here was .00049 and the one he sent me was so much higher. are you saying that this is from another bank which opens up cash that I won't get with the bank with the lower money factor? and then my other concern is why is he adding in the tax before the interest? I should not and never have paid interest on the tax. this way of calculating gives a payment of $452.69. the tax should be the last part of the calculation.
  • Options
    niclaf77 said:

Looking at a 2017 Dodge Durango r/t in NJ for 36 months/10,000 miles per year. The MSRP is $48,575 and after rebates, etc - a CAP of $39,945 which seems like a great price. here are my issues - he quotes a monthly payment of $452.69 (MF of .00125 which seems incredibly inflated) and residual of 58%. he is also adding the entire amount of tax to the CAP cost which means I am paying interest on the tax. when I work out the equation by hand like I always have done with the tax last, I get a payment of $440.47. so my questions are - what is up with that money factor? on the top of the sheet he sent it says US Bank Chrysler - Tier 1 - this can't be right. also, thoughts on him adding the tax first? last question is - what if you don't qualify for tier 1 rate - do you know what the money factor is then? thanks for your help!

NJ taxes the sum of the payments and collects the money up front. You can pay it at signing or have it added to the cap cost, as your dealer has done. Yes, it is then subject to interest, but if you pay it up front and the car is stolen or totaled, you think you'll get A Refund?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    bellaravenbellaraven Member Posts: 38
    Yes the rates on here are the rates for FCA(Fiat,Chrysler) manufacture's lease. In order to get the IDL cash of $3750 you can not use Chrysler as the bank, the dealer will set it up with USBank, Ally or possibly some other third party bank. Typically they will be higher than the manufacture rates and the residuals may vary a point or two. I had 6 dealers that had the Durango like I wanted and the price pretty much broke down the same give or take. Dealer discount off MSRP is the only variance. They were from $1500 up to $3700. That is what they will cut prior to any type of incentive. The one I almost bought was $3550 dealer + $3750 IDL cash + $500 Bonus cash + $1000 competitor conquest cash for total of $8800 of factory sticker(not the little addendum with paint protectant and junk. I don't even discuss that and consider it a waste of their paper). I also had $1000 certificate from SAMs club and another from USAA. The USAA is not allowed to use on lease and the SAMs one could be on some models. The Experts will have to weigh in on the tax question, in South Carolina we only pay $300 sales tax and I have seen it factored in and I've just paid cash for it as well. They will also have you paying interest on the acquisition fee, doc fee and all the other junk as well which doesn't seem right. 
  • Options

Yes the rates on here are the rates for FCA(Fiat,Chrysler) manufacture's lease. In order to get the IDL cash of $3750 you can not use Chrysler as the bank, the dealer will set it up with USBank, Ally or possibly some other third party bank. Typically they will be higher than the manufacture rates and the residuals may vary a point or two. I had 6 dealers that had the Durango like I wanted and the price pretty much broke down the same give or take. Dealer discount off MSRP is the only variance. They were from $1500 up to $3700. That is what they will cut prior to any type of incentive. The one I almost bought was $3550 dealer + $3750 IDL cash + $500 Bonus cash + $1000 competitor conquest cash for total of $8800 of factory sticker(not the little addendum with paint protectant and junk. I don't even discuss that and consider it a waste of their paper). I also had $1000 certificate from SAMs club and another from USAA. The USAA is not allowed to use on lease and the SAMs one could be on some models. The Experts will have to weigh in on the tax question, in South Carolina we only pay $300 sales tax and I have seen it factored in and I've just paid cash for it as well. They will also have you paying interest on the acquisition fee, doc fee and all the other junk as well which doesn't seem right. 

Right, but if you pay those costs up front and the car is stolen or totaled, you won't get a refund on them, will you?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    vladimir8vladimir8 Member Posts: 3
    Can I get february MF and RV for Durango GT 24/12k and 36/12K in upstate new york (Hudson Valley)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    vladimir8 said:

Can I get february MF and RV for Durango GT 24/12k and 36/12K in upstate new york (Hudson Valley)

Assuming AWD:

.00028 MF and 63% residual
    .00002 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    grymreapergrymreaper Member Posts: 2
    Can anyone provide the MF/RV for CT in a Durango R/T AWD 24/12 and 36/12
  • Options

Can anyone provide the MF/RV for CT in a Durango R/T AWD 24/12 and 36/12

.00029 MF and 63% residual
    .00049 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    grymreapergrymreaper Member Posts: 2
    You rock thanks
  • Options
    leepoffaithleepoffaith Member Posts: 38
    MF and Residual 2017 Dodge Durango R/T RWD 36/12 and 39/12 in Florida. Thanks!
  • Options

MF and Residual 2017 Dodge Durango R/T RWD 36/12 and 39/12 in Florida. Thanks!

.00063 and 55% / 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    searchinginsdsearchinginsd Member Posts: 21
    Received my buyout price from Chrysler Capital and see there is a 'dealer buyout' that is different (according to the email) from the buyout price listed on the email. Any idea how much lower their buyout is? Do they waive buyout fees? Does it only count if the consumer is refinancing or leasing from Chrysler Capital? Just trying to get an idea how much different it would be.
  • Options
    msdyevtmsdyevt Member Posts: 43
    Hello, looking for MF and RV for state of Virginia:
    Durango GT 36/12 AWD
    Durango RT 36/12 AWD
  • Options

Received my buyout price from Chrysler Capital and see there is a 'dealer buyout' that is different (according to the email) from the buyout price listed on the email. Any idea how much lower their buyout is? Do they waive buyout fees? Does it only count if the consumer is refinancing or leasing from Chrysler Capital? Just trying to get an idea how much different it would be.

Dealer buyouts might be much more market priced. In other words, if Chrysler Capital is going to take a hit at lease end, they are more likely to give their dealer the benefit, rather than you.

But, there is no way to know, unless you get a dealer to tell you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    msdyevt said:

Hello, looking for MF and RV for state of Virginia:
    Durango GT 36/12 AWD
    Durango RT 36/12 AWD

GT: .00002 MF and 55% residual
    RT: .00049 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kiddo44pctkiddo44pct Member Posts: 3
    Looking at 2017 Durango set and for lease..here are specs:

2017 DURANGO SXT PLUS AWD

Packages 
    3rd-Row Seating Group$695
    Uconnect 8.4...$795
    Popular Equipment Group$1,250

MSRP comes in at $38,630
    MF and residual in NY
    What is a good payment..thanks
  • Options
    dykastdykast Member Posts: 12
    Do we have the new leasing numbers for March?

Looking at a 2017 Durango GT in NY 36/12

Thanks
  • Options

Looking at 2017 Durango set and for lease..here are specs:

2017 DURANGO SXT PLUS AWD

Packages 
    3rd-Row Seating Group$695
    Uconnect 8.4...$795
    Popular Equipment Group$1,250

MSRP comes in at $38,630
    MF and residual in NY
    What is a good payment..thanks
    .00014 MF and 52% residual for 36/15.

What term/mileage?
    What selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dykast said:

Do we have the new leasing numbers for March?

Looking at a 2017 Durango GT in NY 36/12

Thanks

Assuming AWD, .00002 and 52%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited March 2017
    hi - do you have the march numbers for the Durango RT AWD for 36 months/10,000 miles in NJ? any lease cash or rebates? also, do you happen to have the numbers for ally bank as well and if they have any cash/rebates? thank you!
  • Options
    niclaf77 said:

hi - do you have the march numbers for the Durango RT AWD for 36 months/10,000 miles in NJ? any lease cash or rebates? also, do you happen to have the numbers for ally bank as well and if they have any cash/rebates? thank you!

.00102 and 57% for Chrysler Finance.

No other lease numbers

Acquisition fee waived, this month; no other incentive information that we know of.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Looking at 39months/12000miles..looks like 7k in incentives I have..still confused with lease # I'm seeing..would like to roll taxes into payment..what is a fair lease price in NYC
  • Options

Looking at 39months/12000miles..looks like 7k in incentives I have..still confused with lease # I'm seeing..would like to roll taxes into payment..what is a fair lease price in NYC

We don't track selling prices - use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

With that much in incentives, I'm guessing that is a third party lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    simpsonfrankwsimpsonfrankw Member Posts: 4
    Hello! Do you have the March numbers for Durango SXT in Texas?
  • Options

4x2 or 4x4?

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    simpsonfrankwsimpsonfrankw Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

4x2 or 4x4?

4x2.
    36/12K & 15K

Thanks!
  • Options

Michaell said:

4x2 or 4x4?

4x2.
    36/12K & 15K

Thanks!
    .00018 and 53% / 51%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jfn1000jfn1000 Member Posts: 40
    Would you have lease residuals and MF for 2017 Durango Citadel 4x4 36/12 and 36/15? Tahnks
  • Options
    jfn1000 said:

Would you have lease residuals and MF for 2017 Durango Citadel 4x4 36/12 and 36/15? Tahnks

.00132 and 57% / 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dylankneedylanknee Member Posts: 20
    Hi, may i see a GT and RT AWD 36/10 MF and RV for 98109?
  • Options
    dylanknee said:

Hi, may i see a GT and RT AWD 36/10 MF and RV for 98109?

GT AWD - .00002 and 53%
    R/T AWD - .00102 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cnm9465cnm9465 Member Posts: 3
    Can you give me the MF & RV for the RT AWD 36/10 and 36/12 for 94549?
    I'm assuming 36 months gives the best terms - correct?
    Does Chrysler Financial allow single pay leases, and if so is there a decrease in MF?

Thanks
  • Options
    cnm9465 said:

Can you give me the MF & RV for the RT AWD 36/10 and 36/12 for 94549?
    I'm assuming 36 months gives the best terms - correct?
    Does Chrysler Financial allow single pay leases, and if so is there a decrease in MF?

Thanks

.00102 and 57% / 56%

No information on single pay leases

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Could I have the March MF and Residual 2017 Dodge Durango R/T RWD 36/12 and 39/12 in Florida. Thanks!
  • Options

Could I have the March MF and Residual 2017 Dodge Durango R/T RWD 36/12 and 39/12 in Florida. Thanks!

.00138 and 56% / 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Are they waiving the Acquisition fee this month? I heard they were last month. Thanks!
  • Options

Are they waiving the Acquisition fee this month? I heard they were last month. Thanks!

Appears that they are.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    What Acquisition fee?
  • Options

What Acquisition fee?

When you lease, the bank imposes an acquisition fee - for Dodge, that amount is usually $595. But, it's waived this month as an incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Vinny069Vinny069 Member Posts: 3
    Mf and residual Dodge Durango rt awd ny 39 months 15 k
    Msrp 54200
  • Options
    Mf and resid Dodge Durango gt awd ny 39 months 15k msrp 47100
  • Options
    Vinny069 said:

Mf and residual Dodge Durango rt awd ny 39 months 15 k
    Msrp 54200

.00102 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Vinny069 said:

Mf and resid Dodge Durango gt awd ny 39 months 15k msrp 47100

.00002 MF and 48% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    This is great u guys r the best. Would I be able to push my luck and ask what is bottom line price to psy for each model with zero down 39 month lease. Dodge Durango gt and rt both awd in ny
  • Options
    Vinny069 said:

This is great u guys r the best. Would I be able to push my luck and ask what is bottom line price to psy for each model with zero down 39 month lease. Dodge Durango gt and rt both awd in ny

We don't track selling prices - use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    olliesam3olliesam3 Member Posts: 46
    Hi Can you please let me know the numbers on a Durango GT AWD in NY? 36/12 and 24/12? Thanks!