Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda Civic Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• mj111888mj111888 Member Posts: 22
    Hello,

Can you please provide MF and residual value for the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback in Florida? Looking for 12K miles for 24 and 36 month options on the EX and LX models.

Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,571
    mj111888 said:

Hello,

Can you please provide MF and residual value for the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback in Florida? Looking for 12K miles for 24 and 36 month options on the EX and LX models.

Thank you!

.00080 MF and 63% residual for 36 months, either trim.
    $350 lease cash

Add 6% to residual for 24 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mbittlemanmbittleman Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:
    Is this a decent deal? Sales price of $18,564.43 (MSRP $20,375) adjusted cap cost $19,568.43 $220 base Payment $ 239 with tax. On 2017 Civic LX. 3 yr 36000 mi lease.
    Sedan, hatch or coupe?
    Sedan

Michaell said:

Is this a decent deal? Sales price of $18,564.43 (MSRP $20,375) adjusted cap cost $19,568.43 $220 base Payment $ 239 with tax. On 2017 Civic LX. 3 yr 36000 mi lease.

Sedan, hatch or coupe?

Sedan

.00080 MF and 62% residual
    $350 lease cash

I get $218/mo+tax, so close enough.

$595 acquisition fee
    What is the other $409 for in the CAP cost?

How much is due at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mbittlemanmbittleman Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Sedan, hatch or coupe?
    Sedan
    .00080 MF and 62% residual $350 lease cash I get $218/mo+tax, so close enough. $595 acquisition fee What is the other $409 for in the CAP cost? How much is due at signing?
    Nothing due at signing and dealer is covering first month payment, leaving 35 payments. I believe the $409 is for registration. 
  • mariasmarias Member Posts: 15
    Just signed lease for 2017 Civic Sedan EX-T MSRP $23,175. (36 mo/36m miles) No money down, no acquisition fee, no transfer fees (traded in old Civic coming off lease) and first month paid. Just signed and drove away for $279.80 per month (35 remaining payments). Miami, FL.

MF was .00080
    Residual 62%
    Just wondering, buyers remorse and all, how good/bad this deal was.

• mariasmarias Member Posts: 15
    Also this number of $279.80 included FL sales tax of 7% on the monthly payment.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    marias said:

Just signed lease for 2017 Civic Sedan EX-T MSRP $23,175. (36 mo/36m miles) No money down, no acquisition fee, no transfer fees (traded in old Civic coming off lease) and first month paid. Just signed and drove away for $279.80 per month (35 remaining payments). Miami, FL.

MF was .00080
    Residual 62%
    Just wondering, buyers remorse and all, how good/bad this deal was.

marias said:

Also this number of $279.80 included FL sales tax of 7% on the monthly payment.

If you rolled everything into the lease, your payment looks pretty good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Sedan, hatch or coupe?

Sedan
    .00080 MF and 62% residual
    $350 lease cash

I get $218/mo+tax, so close enough.

$595 acquisition fee
    What is the other $409 for in the CAP cost?

How much is due at signing?

Nothing due at signing and dealer is covering first month payment, leaving 35 payments. I believe the $409 is for registration. 

Looks good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• carlgrimcarlgrim Member Posts: 18
    Hi, Could you please provide me with Money Factor, Residual and any Cash Incentives for a 2017 Honda Civic LX CVT Sedan 36/120,00
    I'm Located in Miami, Florida
  • mikedefranmikedefran Member Posts: 86
    Hello! Looking for the MF/Res for 17 Civic sedan touring 10k/36 months in PA 19008

Or if the offer 7k miles a year lease
    carlgrim said:

Hi, Could you please provide me with Money Factor, Residual and any Cash Incentives for a 2017 Honda Civic LX CVT Sedan 36/120,00
    I'm Located in Miami, Florida

62% and .00080. $350 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Hello! Looking for the MF/Res for 17 Civic sedan touring 10k/36 months in PA 19008

Or if the offer 7k miles a year lease

12K/yr is the lowest Honda offers.

.00080 MF and 57% residual for 36/12
    $350 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• theleasertheleaser Member Posts: 17
    Hello...looking for figures/incentives on a 2017 Civic Coupe EX-T, 36/12K in Las Vegas, NV...thanks!
    theleaser said:

Hello...looking for figures/incentives on a 2017 Civic Coupe EX-T, 36/12K in Las Vegas, NV...thanks!

You're cross shopping a 300+ HP Camaro with a Civic? :open_mouth:

60% and .00080. $350 lease cash.

The Civic will lease out way better, with those numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

theleaser said:

Hahaha! Camaro is for me...Civic or CR-V for the missus. Heading over to that forum shortly! :smile:

Thanks for your help!
    theleaser said:

Michaell said:

theleaser said:

Hahaha! Camaro is for me...Civic or CR-V for the missus. Heading over to that forum shortly! :smile:

Thanks for your help!
    Got it. You gotta space your vehicle replacement timeline better. I remember leasing a VW New Beetle and an Expedition within 30 days of one another. The annual registration was a killer, them coming due at the same time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

theleaser said:

Michaell said:

theleaser said:

Thanks for your help!
    Got it. You gotta space your vehicle replacement timeline better. I remember leasing a VW New Beetle and an Expedition within 30 days of one another. The annual registration was a killer, them coming due at the same time.
    Yeah, we are a couple of months apart currently. Funny you should mention the killer registration...we were hammered with that combo when we moved here last year. Ouch...quite a big increase from what we were paying for the same 2 cars in Florida. Ugh...
    theleaser said:

Michaell said:

theleaser said:

Michaell said:

theleaser said:

Thanks for your help!
    Yeah, we are a couple of months apart currently. Funny you should mention the killer registration...we were hammered with that combo when we moved here last year. Ouch...quite a big increase from what we were paying for the same 2 cars in Florida. Ugh...
    Yeah, but you shouldn't have $800 doc fees in NV for your new cars.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• osme02osme02 Member Posts: 4
    What is RV on a 2017 Civic Sedan Ex-t and ex-t w/ sensing? 24 and 36 month. 12k. $350 lease cash? I'm in Oregon if that makes a difference.
    osme02 said:

What is RV on a 2017 Civic Sedan Ex-t and ex-t w/ sensing? 24 and 36 month. 12k. $350 lease cash? I'm in Oregon if that makes a difference.

EX-T numbers; subtract 2% for EX-T with HS

.00080 and 68% / 62%

Yes, $350 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dimitri771dimitri771 Member Posts: 42
    Hello, in the market for 2017 LX this month. Can I get the numbers and lease cash, if any?

Also, question regarding my current lease -
    Sonata scheduled to mature on 3/31. Should I wait until very end to return it? Also, is it possible to return it to Honda dealership? It is in perfect shape with low miles. I do not however remember if I will be responsible to disposition fee or not. Perhaps, Honda can take care of the fee if they can re-sell it themselves.

Thanks for all of the answers and help!
  • ohiohondaguyohiohondaguy Member Posts: 33

Hello, in the market for 2017 LX this month. Can I get the numbers and lease cash, if any?

Also, question regarding my current lease -
    Sonata scheduled to mature on 3/31. Should I wait until very end to return it? Also, is it possible to return it to Honda dealership? It is in perfect shape with low miles. I do not however remember if I will be responsible to disposition fee or not. Perhaps, Honda can take care of the fee if they can re-sell it themselves.

Thanks for all of the answers and help!

Lease payments on a 2017 Civic Sedan LX should be around $230/month for 12k miles a year, 62% residual, MF .0008
    What about 2017 hatch? What would be target for that? Thanks.
  • mortezaamortezaa Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2017
    Hi

I am new to lease and I have few questions:

Do MF=.0008 and Res=62% look good for 2017 Civic EX-T w/ CVT for 36 mo 12K miles in PA?

I got this offer:

MSRP: $23135
    Residual: 0.62 or $14343
    Dealer Price: 21000
    Doc+Tag = $138+$149
    Dispos = $350
    Sales Tax = 9% !
    Monthly: $193
    Down: $2500 : (1853+first month + tag + title + tax on reduction)

But when I try to calculate the payment myself (either online calculator or do the math) I get ~ $8 less monthly (total of $270). Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

mortezaa said:

Hi

I am new to lease and I have few questions:

Do MF=.0008 and Res=62% look good for 2017 Civic EX-T w/ CVT for 36 mo 12K miles in PA?

I got this offer:

MSRP: $23135
    Residual: 0.62 or $14343
    Dealer Price: 21000
    Doc+Tag = $138+$149
    Dispos = $350
    Sales Tax = 9% !
    Monthly: $193
    Down: $2500 : (1853+first month + tag + title + tax on reduction)

But when I try to calculate the payment myself (either online calculator or do the math) I get ~ $8 less monthly (total of $270). Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

I am confused, in your offer you put $193 monthly but when you are figuring your numbers you say that you get $8 less monthly at 270... Can you clarify? Hard for me to get taxes exact but with 2505.87 down at a selling price of 21,000 and same residual money factor, your payments come down to $198 monthly. I am sure my numbers are just a little off because of our set values of doc and tittle/license fees in our system. Hope this helps though.
  • tony1034tony1034 Member Posts: 32
    NEVER put money down on a lease. Once you drive off the lot you lose any monies put down should you crack up the car. All these Honda leases have GAP insurance built in. If you total the car, your insurance company will cover up to NADA value plus tax. Any difference is picked up by the GAP insurance you're paying for that's built into the lease. So any down payment is lost. You're out a car and the money you put down. I am a true believer in that if you are going to lease, it should be ZERO out of pocket, sign and drive! Should something happen and your car is totaled (hopefully you and others are safe), you walk back in to the dealership, sign and drive off with another new car. If you think you might want to buy the car out at the end of the lease but have money burning a hole in your pocket today...LOL, stick it in a recurring 6 month CD (rates will be going up soon) and three years from now you'll have a nice chunk of change to put down on the buyout. Just my $0.02
    tony1034 said:

NEVER put money down on a lease. Once you drive off the lot you lose any monies put down should you crack up the car. All these Honda leases have GAP insurance built in. If you total the car, your insurance company will cover up to NADA value plus tax. Any difference is picked up by the GAP insurance you're paying for that's built into the lease. So any down payment is lost. You're out a car and the money you put down. I am a true believer in that if you are going to lease, it should be ZERO out of pocket, sign and drive! Should something happen and your car is totaled (hopefully you and others are safe), you walk back in to the dealership, sign and drive off with another new car. If you think you might want to buy the car out at the end of the lease but have money burning a hole in your pocket today...LOL, stick it in a recurring 6 month CD (rates will be going up soon) and three years from now you'll have a nice chunk of change to put down on the buyout. Just my $0.02

Completely agree, but to some people payment is the greatest factor in purchasing/leasing a vehicle even if it may not make financial sense in the long run, which is completely okay. All depends on the situation! Thanks for your $0.02!
  • mortezaamortezaa Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2017

I am confused, in your offer you put $193 monthly but when you are figuring your numbers you say that you get $8 less monthly at 270... Can you clarify? Hard for me to get taxes exact but with 2505.87 down at a selling price of 21,000 and same residual money factor, your payments come down to $198 monthly. I am sure my numbers are just a little off because of our set values of doc and tittle/license fees in our system. Hope this helps though.

Sorry for that, I meant there is 36*$7.5 = $270 difference with my calculations ($185.32/mo) and their offer ($193.1/mo).

Also the dealer said that the new residual value for March is 61% now, which will increase my monthly payment!
    mortezaa said:

Sorry for that, I meant there is 36*$7.5 = $270 difference with my calculations ($185.32/mo) and their offer ($193.1/mo).

Also the dealer said that the new residual value for March is 61% now, which will increase my monthly payment!
    The residual shouldn't have changed... based off of my information at least. May want to double check that.
  • holdyourfireholdyourfire Member Posts: 10
    Hi,
    Do you have the March lease numbers for a '17 Civic Hatch, Sport Touring, 12K per year, in PA?

THANKS!!!
  • merlion0821merlion0821 Member Posts: 143
    Did the numbers change at all for March? I had a 62% residual with a MF of 0.00080 for a EX-T sedan with 6-speed manual trans. Thanks!
    36/12 for my request above, and in NE Ohio if that makes a difference.
    mortezaa said:

.00080 MF and 61% residual is correct for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi,
    Do you have the March lease numbers for a '17 Civic Hatch, Sport Touring, 12K per year, in PA?

THANKS!!!

.00080 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Did the numbers change at all for March? I had a 62% residual with a MF of 0.00080 for a EX-T sedan with 6-speed manual trans. Thanks!

We show 61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

We show 61% residual
    Last month there was $350 lease cash I think, is it still there?

kyfdx said:

We show 61% residual
    Last month there was $350 lease cash I think, is it still there?
    It is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Could you provide #s for LX Sensing in FL? Any lease cash? Thanks 12k/36
  • bbixler18bbixler18 Member Posts: 51
    Looking at a 2017 Civic Hatchback EX (cvt) in PA for the wife:

36mths/15k
    36mths/12k

Would you be able to provide MF and residual for both? Much worse to drop this to a 24 mth lease/15k miles?

Thank you!!

Sedan or hatchback?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

bbixler18 said:

Looking at a 2017 Civic Hatchback EX (cvt) in PA for the wife:

36mths/15k
    36mths/12k

Would you be able to provide MF and residual for both? Much worse to drop this to a 24 mth lease/15k miles?

Thank you!!

60% / 62% and .00080. $350 lease cash.

67% for 24/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Sedan or hatchback?
    both please
    edited March 2017
    What would the monthly look like in the following case?

2017 Sedan LX with Sensing LEASE for 36month/12000 miles in FL. 6%tax
    MSRP 21415
    Negotiated 19400
    Says $0 down, sign and drive

Thanks
  • rxracer1rxracer1 Member Posts: 42
    Is $350 lease cash avail in NY? Just wondering why the Honda website doesn't show this $350 leasecash. Is it just unadvertised ?
  • rxracer1rxracer1 Member Posts: 42
    Also could I pls get MF and residual for civic Sedan EX with sensing in NY? Thx

Michaell said:

Sedan or hatchback?
    both please
    .00080 and 59% (Sedan) or 60% (Hatch). $350 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What would the monthly look like in the following case?

2017 Sedan LX with Sensing LEASE for 36month/12000 miles in FL. 6%tax
    MSRP 21415
    Negotiated 19400
    Says $0 down, sign and drive

Thanks

$226.36/mo with tax included, assuming the selling price is the cap cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

rxracer1 said:

Is $350 lease cash avail in NY? Just wondering why the Honda website doesn't show this $350 leasecash. Is it just unadvertised ?

The $350 is a factory to dealer incentive.
    rxracer1 said:

Also could I pls get MF and residual for civic Sedan EX with sensing in NY? Thx

.00080 and 57% for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year, assuming you wanted the 2.0 EX

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• julio91julio91 Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2017
    @Michaell @kyfdx

Hello, may I have the mf and residual (for 36 months and 15,000 miles a year) for 2017 Honda Civic hatchback (LX,EX,Sport touring) All without sensing and any incentive for the month of March. I'm located in miami, florida 33018. Thank you guys for what you do.