Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2017 VW Tiguan Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773
edited September 2016 in Volkswagen
Ask your 2017 Tiguan lease questions, here!

MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

«13456711

Comments

  • Hello, what are the current numbers on a 2017 Tiguan Woflsburg, Sport and SEL? Any difference on 4motion? 10k/36mo. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773

    Hello, what are the current numbers on a 2017 Tiguan Woflsburg, Sport and SEL? Any difference on 4motion? 10k/36mo. Thanks.

    .00001 and 58% (Wolfsburg and sport) or 56% (SEL)

    $1750 lease cash on SEL; $1250 on the other two trims.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • I am leasing a 2017 Tiguan SEL 4 motion, 36mon/15K miles, my Cap cost is 34,434 and MSRP is 37560 is that a good deal?
    Also, would you recommend the $30 a month maintenance package, I was told that because the miles on my tires would be close to the end of the tire life that its a better option to get the maintenance package than to buy tires at the end of the lease for a car I might not keep?
    I was told my payment would be $450, thats with out the taxes. Illinois charges tax on MSRP value of car so that will make my payment go up about $57 a month.

    Any advice?
    Thanks!
    Katy
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,440

    I am leasing a 2017 Tiguan SEL 4 motion, 36mon/15K miles, my Cap cost is 34,434 and MSRP is 37560 is that a good deal?
    Also, would you recommend the $30 a month maintenance package, I was told that because the miles on my tires would be close to the end of the tire life that its a better option to get the maintenance package than to buy tires at the end of the lease for a car I might not keep?
    I was told my payment would be $450, thats with out the taxes. Illinois charges tax on MSRP value of car so that will make my payment go up about $57 a month.

    Any advice?
    Thanks!
    Katy

    .00001 MF and 53% residual. $1750 lease cash.
    I've never seen a maintenance package that would buy tires for you. I'd skip it.
    Illinois does collect the sales tax upfront, but it isn't on the MSRP, any more. That changed over a year ago. It's on the sum of payments. It shouldn't be anywhere near $57/mo.

    With that MSRP and CAP cost, I get a payment of $404/mo.+tax.

    I would shop around.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • brouwekbrouwek Posts: 2
    edited September 2016
    Hello,

    Just returned from VW, looking at leasing the 2017 Tiguan Sport for 36/10.
    MSRP: $33,790
    Savings: $2,790
    Cap Cost: $31,000

    Texas Sales Tax (6.25%): $1,937.50
    Dealer/State Fees: $350.25
    Residual: 58% or 19,598.20

    $0 money down
    Customer Cash ?:$2,694.00
    Drive Off: $2,694.00

    They used MF of 0.00126 (isnt base 0.00001?)
    Credit score is 740


    Monthly: $398.39 with Texas Tax paid upfront.

    $465.05 with Texas Tax rolled into payments.

    However, I am getting $$380.47/mo with Tax paid upfront...

    What am I missing and is this a great deal? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,440
    brouwek said:

    Hello,

    Just returned from VW, looking at leasing the 2017 Tiguan Sport for 36/10.
    MSRP: $33,790
    Savings: $2,790
    Cap Cost: $31,000

    Texas Sales Tax (6.25%): $1,937.50
    Dealer/State Fees: $350.25
    Residual: 58% or 19,598.20

    $0 money down
    Customer Cash ?:$2,694.00
    Drive Off: $2,694.00

    They used MF of 0.00126 (isnt base 0.00001?)
    Credit score is 740


    Monthly: $398.39 with Texas Tax paid upfront.

    $465.05 with Texas Tax rolled into payments.

    However, I am getting $$380.47/mo with Tax paid upfront...

    What am I missing and is this a great deal? Thank you!

    .00001 MF and 58% residual for 36/10
    $1250 lease cash

    The maximum MF markup is .00125
    The markup is adding $60/mo. to the payment.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hello,
    Do you have the lease numbers for October on a 2017 Tiguan S or Wolfsburg? (not sure FWD/AWD yet)
    36/12 or 36/15
    I live in Texas
    Also, any difference between these and the 2016 figures?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773
    jay21033 said:

    Hello,
    Do you have the lease numbers for October on a 2017 Tiguan S or Wolfsburg? (not sure FWD/AWD yet)
    36/12 or 36/15
    I live in Texas
    Also, any difference between these and the 2016 figures?
    Thank you!

    .00001 and 57% (S) or 55% (Wolfsburg) for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K

    $1250 lease cash on S; $2250 on Wolfsburg

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • What's the numbers for Wolfsburg 4Motion in Colorado for 36/10? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773
    mittencuh said:

    What's the numbers for Wolfsburg 4Motion in Colorado for 36/10? Thanks!

    .00001 and 58%. $2250 lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Any deals for purchase on the Wolfsburg 2017 4motion?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773
    andnacbr said:

    Any deals for purchase on the Wolfsburg 2017 4motion?

    1.9% up to 60 months, plus $1000 dealer cash.

    2.9% for 72 months

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell, what would be a good discount off MSRP on a Tiguan Wolfsburg? 3k + $2250 lease bonus?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773
    andnacbr said:

    Michaell, what would be a good discount off MSRP on a Tiguan Wolfsburg? 3k + $2250 lease bonus?

    We don't track pricing - use the 'make / model / year' pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Hello, do you have the numbers for Wolfsburg/Sport 4Motion in Seattle for 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773

    Hello, do you have the numbers for Wolfsburg/Sport 4Motion in Seattle for 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks!

    36/12 - .00001 and 57% for both trims.

    Add 1% for 10K

    $2250 lease cash on Wolfsburg; $1250 lease cash on Sport

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Look at my deal here in PA for a Tiguan Wolfsburg 2017 4motion on a 12k 36m lease:

    MSRP: $33255.00
    Sale price: $27306.56
    Residual: 57%
    Paid inception fees + VW Acquisition fee of $625.00
    Total drive off: $1275.00
    Monthly payments: $252.00 with PA taxes 9%

    This forum and Edmund’s website help me a lot getting this great deal down! Thanks for all the support during my last few months of research and learning about leasing and how to get a great deal.

    My family and I are very happy with the car!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773
    andnacbr said:

    Look at my deal here in PA for a Tiguan Wolfsburg 2017 4motion on a 12k 36m lease:

    MSRP: $33255.00
    Sale price: $27306.56
    Residual: 57%
    Paid inception fees + VW Acquisition fee of $625.00
    Total drive off: $1275.00
    Monthly payments: $252.00 with PA taxes 9%

    This forum and Edmund’s website help me a lot getting this great deal down! Thanks for all the support during my last few months of research and learning about leasing and how to get a great deal.

    My family and I are very happy with the car!

    Congrats - looks like a solid deal.

    I know my sister would take that - she's looking for a small SUV with a payment around $250/mo.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • angusyoungangusyoung ColoradoPosts: 1
    Would you have the numbers for leasing a Tiguan S 4Motion in Colorado for 36/10?
    And do they do 24/10 lease as well?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,440

    Would you have the numbers for leasing a Tiguan S 4Motion in Colorado for 36/10?
    And do they do 24/10 lease as well?

    .00001 MF and 67%/60% residual for 24/36 months.
    $1250 lease cash

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Can I please get 48/12 and 48/15 numbers for a Sport AWD along with any incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,440
    rldawson said:

    Can I please get 48/12 and 48/15 numbers for a Sport AWD along with any incentives?

    .00050 MF and 50%/48% residual. $1250 lease cash

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Can I please get the 36/10 and 36/12 residual and MF for the 2017 Tiguan Sport and SEL? Also is there any lease cash for either? Live in Texas is that makes a difference. Thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,440

    Can I please get the 36/10 and 36/12 residual and MF for the 2017 Tiguan Sport and SEL? Also is there any lease cash for either? Live in Texas is that makes a difference. Thx

    .00001 MF
    Sport: 58%/57% residual. $1250 lease cash
    SEL: 56%/55% residual. $1750 lease cash

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Can I get the 36/10 and 36/12 residual, money factor, and any lease cash/incentives for a 2017 Tiguan Wolfsburg 4motion in Maryland? I don't think I'm being offered a fair deal. The dealer is discounting the MSRP from $33,020 to $30,520 and quoted me $500/mo, but I'm seeing other dealers in the area offering an additional $3000 in discounts.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,440

    Can I get the 36/10 and 36/12 residual, money factor, and any lease cash/incentives for a 2017 Tiguan Wolfsburg 4motion in Maryland? I don't think I'm being offered a fair deal. The dealer is discounting the MSRP from $33,020 to $30,520 and quoted me $500/mo, but I'm seeing other dealers in the area offering an additional $3000 in discounts.

    .00001 MF and 58%/57% residual. $2250 lease cash

    You pay tax on the full selling price in Maryland, but that payment still seems about $100/mo. high. Shop around.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdx said:

    Can I get the 36/10 and 36/12 residual, money factor, and any lease cash/incentives for a 2017 Tiguan Wolfsburg 4motion in Maryland? I don't think I'm being offered a fair deal. The dealer is discounting the MSRP from $33,020 to $30,520 and quoted me $500/mo, but I'm seeing other dealers in the area offering an additional $3000 in discounts.

    .00001 MF and 58%/57% residual. $2250 lease cash

    You pay tax on the full selling price in Maryland, but that payment still seems about $100/mo. high. Shop around.
    Thanks. I ended up talking to the dealer again this morning, and they agreed to do 36mo/36k miles for $2100 total out of pocket (down payment + acquisition + 1st mo payment), and $284/mo. This seems like a good deal to me. Am I getting a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773

    kyfdx said:

    Can I get the 36/10 and 36/12 residual, money factor, and any lease cash/incentives for a 2017 Tiguan Wolfsburg 4motion in Maryland? I don't think I'm being offered a fair deal. The dealer is discounting the MSRP from $33,020 to $30,520 and quoted me $500/mo, but I'm seeing other dealers in the area offering an additional $3000 in discounts.

    .00001 MF and 58%/57% residual. $2250 lease cash

    You pay tax on the full selling price in Maryland, but that payment still seems about $100/mo. high. Shop around.
    Thanks. I ended up talking to the dealer again this morning, and they agreed to do 36mo/36k miles for $2100 total out of pocket (down payment + acquisition + 1st mo payment), and $284/mo. This seems like a good deal to me. Am I getting a good deal?
    Much better. What did the adjusted cap cost work out to?

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • deuirejdeuirej HoustonPosts: 13
    Stopped at the local VW dealership to run some numbers on the Tiguan S 36/10 - Pacific Blue with Black interior

    MSRP - 26215
    Discount 1904
    sonic price - 24311
    additional discount - 1000
    adjusted price - 23111
    phantom footprint - 259

    total purchase - 23570

    trade allowance - 11549 (note that says car is worth 9000)
    trade difference - 12021

    dealer doc - 157.25
    tax - 991.73

    license fee - 133.50
    title fee - 33
    inspection fee - 23.75
    acquisition fee - 625
    net price - 13985.23
    trade payoff - 12549
    cash down 367
    balance 26167.23

    They came up with payments of 368, 349 (1000 down) and 334 (1500 down)

    Then when walking out, they said they could do 338.

    Does this seem reasonable or are they jacking the MF up?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773
    deuirej said:

    Stopped at the local VW dealership to run some numbers on the Tiguan S 36/10 - Pacific Blue with Black interior

    MSRP - 26215
    Discount 1904
    sonic price - 24311
    additional discount - 1000
    adjusted price - 23111
    phantom footprint - 259

    total purchase - 23570

    trade allowance - 11549 (note that says car is worth 9000)
    trade difference - 12021

    dealer doc - 157.25
    tax - 991.73

    license fee - 133.50
    title fee - 33
    inspection fee - 23.75
    acquisition fee - 625
    net price - 13985.23
    trade payoff - 12549
    cash down 367
    balance 26167.23

    They came up with payments of 368, 349 (1000 down) and 334 (1500 down)

    Then when walking out, they said they could do 338.

    Does this seem reasonable or are they jacking the MF up?

    .00001 and 60% for the S.

    $290/mo plus tax with your MSRP and Balance.

    Dealer can mark up the MF as much as .00125

    Politely ask them what MF they are using to get those payments; I doubt they'll tell you but will admit to a 'mistake' and bring the payment down.

    You counter by calmly telling them you won't sign any deal with a marked up MF.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

«13456711
Sign In or Register to comment.