Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2017 Infiniti Q50 Lease Questions

12021222426

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,652
    tscandal said:

    Thanks in Advance.
    Could I get the *current Money Factor (MF) and Residual Value (RV) on a 2017 Infiniti Q-50 *Red Sport, Driver's Assist Package, Premium Plus Package, Technology Package, with DAS (steering),wood accent pkg. not AWD.
    (I Live in Texas). Credit is excellent range, with 39 month term and 12K miles per year allowed.
    THANKS AGAIN.

    2017 Q50 Red Sport RWD - .00003 and 53%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • charlie979charlie979 Posts: 3
    edited August 10
    Can I get MF/RV in Missouri on a 3.0t Sport Prem Plus AWD for 39 months/12k miles and 3.0t Prem Plus AWD?

    Thanks!


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,652

    Can I get MF/RV in Missouri on a 3.0t Sport Prem Plus AWD for 39 months/12k miles and 3.0t Prem Plus AWD?

    Thanks!

    3.0T Prem AWD - .00003 and 47%
    3.0T Sport AWD - .00003 and 47%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • cgarr856cgarr856 Posts: 23
    Here is where I’m at currently on a 2017 Q50 RS400 AWD with Premimum Plus.

    MSRP: [$55,395]
    Selling Price: [$46,500]
    Rebates: [$0]
    Trade-in: [$0]

    Months: [39]
    Annual Mileage: [12,000]

    MF: [0.00003]
    Residual: [52%]

    Security Deposit: [$0]
    Due at signing:1st month and DMV(transfer): [$650]
    Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$477]
    Sales Tax Rate: [8.625%]

    Current dilemma: I’m in an MB right now with 3 payments left with a total of $1650 + dispo fee($595). The 2018s RS400s are starting to roll into lots here in the NE where most dealers have 1 in transit. There are no rebates helping me this month and I don’t have a crystal ball as to what the next few months will offer, if any. Dealers near me have 2 or 3 2017s per dealership…am I being foolish to not move on this or should I wait for the 2018s to really roll on to lots? I don’t need to get out of my MB this second, but I’d hate for the deal to get worse and me miss out …or worse, not being to locate a car.

    What would you do? Any input is appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,652
    cgarr856 said:

    Here is where I’m at currently on a 2017 Q50 RS400 AWD with Premimum Plus.

    MSRP: [$55,395]
    Selling Price: [$46,500]
    Rebates: [$0]
    Trade-in: [$0]

    Months: [39]
    Annual Mileage: [12,000]

    MF: [0.00003]
    Residual: [52%]

    Security Deposit: [$0]
    Due at signing:1st month and DMV(transfer): [$650]
    Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$477]
    Sales Tax Rate: [8.625%]

    Current dilemma: I’m in an MB right now with 3 payments left with a total of $1650 + dispo fee($595). The 2018s RS400s are starting to roll into lots here in the NE where most dealers have 1 in transit. There are no rebates helping me this month and I don’t have a crystal ball as to what the next few months will offer, if any. Dealers near me have 2 or 3 2017s per dealership…am I being foolish to not move on this or should I wait for the 2018s to really roll on to lots? I don’t need to get out of my MB this second, but I’d hate for the deal to get worse and me miss out …or worse, not being to locate a car.

    What would you do? Any input is appreciated!

    That $1650 from the current lease has to go somewhere, therefore you'd have to get another $1650 off sticker to make it worth your while today.

    While we may not have a crystal ball, Infiniti has been setting up the lease numbers on the Q50 to move inventory. I don't see that changing over the next few months.

    I'd wait out the existing lease.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • sarsar9sarsar9 Posts: 6
    Can I get MF/RV in California on a 3.0t Prem Plus RWD for 36 months/12k as well as 39/12? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,652
    sarsar9 said:

    Can I get MF/RV in California on a 3.0t Prem Plus RWD for 36 months/12k as well as 39/12? Thanks!

    .00003 and 47% for both 36/12 and 39/12

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • itzzsanjayitzzsanjay Posts: 57
    Could I please get the MF and residual on 3.0 premium/ premium plus rwd 39/15 yr

    Thanks,
    Sanjay
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,801

    Could I please get the MF and residual on 3.0 premium/ premium plus rwd 39/15 yr

    Thanks,
    Sanjay

    .00003 MF and 45% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • itzzsanjayitzzsanjay Posts: 57
    Could I please get the MF and residual on the 2.0base? 36/15

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,801

    Could I please get the MF and residual on the 2.0base? 36/15

    Thanks!

    .00003 MF and 44% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • wisecup3wisecup3 Posts: 3
    Could I please get the MF and residual on the Q50 3.0t Signature Edition in Taxes 75080? 39/10 39/12 39/15
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,652
    wisecup3 said:

    Could I please get the MF and residual on the Q50 3.0t Signature Edition in Taxes 75080? 39/10 39/12 39/15
    Thanks

    Assuming RWD, .00003 and 53% / 52% / 50%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Thanks in advance for MF and residual on a Sport in Florida 39/12k and 39/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,652

    Thanks in advance for MF and residual on a Sport in Florida 39/12k and 39/15k

    2.0T or 3.0T?

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    Thanks in advance for MF and residual on a Sport in Florida 39/12k and 39/15k

    2.0T or 3.0T?
    3.0T

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,801

    Michaell said:

    Thanks in advance for MF and residual on a Sport in Florida 39/12k and 39/15k

    2.0T or 3.0T?
    3.0T

    3.0 Sport RWD: .00003 MF and 47%/45% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • giangdo74giangdo74 Posts: 2
    edited August 19
     Unfortunately I found this forum late. 

    I had a 2015 premium Q 50 with seven months left. Was paying 413 per month. 39 mo/12k. Had dent and tire protection and maintenance plan included in the pricing 

    Dealership in Houston allowed me to get out of it early.
    Transitioned into a 2017 signature q50 3.0 rwd. Also with dent, tire, maintenance plan. Threw in tinting.
    msrp 41,010

     I got 39/12k for 406 with first month paid at signing

    not a whole lot of back-and-forth negotiating. I think I could've done better. How bad do you think I did?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,652
    giangdo74 said:

     Unfortunately I found this forum late. 

    I had a 2015 premium Q 50 with seven months left. Was paying 413 per month. 39 mo/12k. Had dent and tire protection and maintenance plan included in the pricing 

    Dealership in Houston allowed me to get out of it early.
    Transitioned into a 2017 signature q50 3.0 rwd. Also with dent, tire, maintenance plan. Threw in tinting.
    msrp 41,010

     I got 39/12k for 406 with first month paid at signing

    not a whole lot of back-and-forth negotiating. I think I could've done better. How bad do you think I did?

    You have a two years newer car for almost the same payment.

    As noted, not much you can do now. Be sure to check back with us in 39 months before you negotiate your next deal.

    And, you're driving a new Infiniti. Congrats, and enjoy!

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • giangdo74giangdo74 Posts: 2

    You have a two years newer car for almost the same payment. As noted, not much you can do now. Be sure to check back with us in 39 months before you negotiate your next deal. And, you're driving a new Infiniti. Congrats, and enjoy!
    Yea I'll definetly do more research next time.

    Im still curious what the best offer could have been. 
    Based on the information, what would have been an ideal monthly payment?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,652
    giangdo74 said:





    You have a two years newer car for almost the same payment.

    As noted, not much you can do now. Be sure to check back with us in 39 months before you negotiate your next deal.

    And, you're driving a new Infiniti. Congrats, and enjoy!

    Yea I'll definetly do more research next time.

    Im still curious what the best offer could have been. 
    Based on the information, what would have been an ideal monthly payment?

    Since we don't track pricing, we can't really say how good it might have been.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • ggreen006ggreen006 Posts: 10
    Looking to lease a 2017 or 2018 Q50. Must be AWD but am totally flexible on everything else. Live in Mn. Which setup has best MF/RV and offers best deal?

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,801
    ggreen006 said:

    Looking to lease a 2017 or 2018 Q50. Must be AWD but am totally flexible on everything else. Live in Mn. Which setup has best MF/RV and offers best deal?

    thanks!

    Can't really compare without knowing the pricing that goes along with the lease programs.

    .00003 MF 39/15
    2017 3.0 Premium: 45% residual
    2017 3.0 Sport: 45% residual
    2017 3.0 Signature: 49% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • ggreen006ggreen006 Posts: 10
    OK. Did some shopping today and got two offers. Neither seems to be particularly appealing. Wondering if best to wait for the 2018s to hit the lots when there could be more incentives to move the 2017s? Or is there likely some room to negotiate to make something work now? Thanks in advance.

    Offer 1
    2017 3.0 Signature AWD + Heated Seats
    MSRP 42,750
    Discount 5,615
    $474 total down
    39/12k = $474

    Offer 2
    2017 3.0 Premium AWD Loaded
    MSRP 53,720
    Discount 8,142
    $614 total down
    39/12k = $614
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,652
    ggreen006 said:

    OK. Did some shopping today and got two offers. Neither seems to be particularly appealing. Wondering if best to wait for the 2018s to hit the lots when there could be more incentives to move the 2017s? Or is there likely some room to negotiate to make something work now? Thanks in advance.

    Offer 1
    2017 3.0 Signature AWD + Heated Seats
    MSRP 42,750
    Discount 5,615
    $474 total down
    39/12k = $474

    Offer 2
    2017 3.0 Premium AWD Loaded
    MSRP 53,720
    Discount 8,142
    $614 total down
    39/12k = $614

    What are the adjusted cap costs for these offers?

    State and tax rate?

    2018 Q50 lease numbers have already been released, so I don't expect the deals to get any better on the 2017's.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,801
    ggreen006 said:

    OK. Did some shopping today and got two offers. Neither seems to be particularly appealing. Wondering if best to wait for the 2018s to hit the lots when there could be more incentives to move the 2017s? Or is there likely some room to negotiate to make something work now? Thanks in advance.

    Offer 1
    2017 3.0 Signature AWD + Heated Seats
    MSRP 42,750
    Discount 5,615
    $474 total down
    39/12k = $474

    Offer 2
    2017 3.0 Premium AWD Loaded
    MSRP 53,720
    Discount 8,142
    $614 total down
    39/12k = $614

    $11K difference in MSRP?!

    You need to narrow down your needs/choices.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • cgarr856cgarr856 Posts: 23
    edited August 24
    Anyone have MF and residual on a 2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 39/12k? Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,801
    cgarr856 said:

    Anyone have MF and residual on a 2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 39/12k? Thanks in advance.

    .00003 MF and 54%/53% residual for RWD/AWD

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jebelnjjebelnj Posts: 6
    In general, across the trims/engines is there a consistent difference in residual value between AWD and RWD?
    Thank you!
  • jebelnjjebelnj Posts: 6
    jebelnj said:

    In general, across the trims/engines is there a consistent difference in residual value between AWD and RWD?
    Thank you!

    Sorry, forgot to include that specifically I am looking for MF and RV for a 2017 Q50, 2.0, premium plus, 39 months, 12 k miles a year, AWD and RWD.

    Thank you again.
Sign In or Register to comment.