Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Honda HR-V Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130
edited August 2017 in Honda
Ask your 2017 HR-V lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«134

Comments

  • Hi,

    Can I get the current mf and residual for an HR-V LX AWD, 36/12k ?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130
    singe_m said:

    Hi,

    Can I get the current mf and residual for an HR-V LX AWD, 36/12k ?

    Thank you.

    63% and .00050. $500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hello. can you provide MF and residual for HR-V
    in 53212 zip code.
    2017 EX AWD 24/12 and 36/12.
    and same figures if we upgrade to the 2017 EX-L Navi AWD.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130
    wardt01 said:

    hello. can you provide MF and residual for HR-V
    in 53212 zip code.
    2017 EX AWD 24/12 and 36/12.
    and same figures if we upgrade to the 2017 EX-L Navi AWD.

    EX AWD - .00050 and 69% or 63%

    Subtract 1% for EX-L Navi AWD

    $500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi - Do you have the Dec. MF & RV for 36/12 LX, EX or EX-L AWD.
  • cb12377 said:

    Hi - Do you have the Dec. MF & RV for 36/12 LX, EX or EX-L AWD.

    Sorry zip code 19809 if needed.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130
    cb12377 said:

    cb12377 said:

    Hi - Do you have the Dec. MF & RV for 36/12 LX, EX or EX-L AWD.

    Sorry zip code 19809 if needed.
    .00175 and 63% (LX / EX) or 62% (EX-L)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi - can I get the MF and RV on a 2017 HRV EX 36/12? Thanks, you guys are the best..
  • sorry - Boston MA 01801 on that request....and any dealer incentives...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565

    Hi - can I get the MF and RV on a 2017 HRV EX 36/12? Thanks, you guys are the best..

    sorry - Boston MA 01801 on that request....and any dealer incentives...

    .00092 MF and $500 lease cash
    63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • patsnationpatsnation Posts: 5
    edited January 2017
    So, using a "True Market Value"(TMV) purchase price of $23,600 on a 2017 HRV EX, with a 63% RV and a .00092 MF on a 36/12 Lease, I come out to around $263/month on depreciation and interest - before sales tax and other charges,

    Then I have them use the $500 Lease Cash on the Dealer Charges (like the $595 acquisition fee) arm wrestle them over the other dealer charges, and I think I'm in good shape. Sound right?

    They were ready to give my wife $299 a month before sales tax, waive all other charges, all she'd have to do is write the first month check for $299 - which isn't a bad deal either, I think.
  • leasackleasack Posts: 107
    edited January 2017
    Can you please provide numbers for the 2017 Honda HR-V EX AWD
    36mo/12k
    60076

    thanks!

    I see a local offer for a 2017 HR-V LX for $176/mo, 36mo (10 or 12k), zero down. The base LX model MSRP is $21776. Not sure how they come up with that number but it would potentially require 18% off the MSRP for these numbers to work if the RV=63% and MF=.0009
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    leasack said:

    Can you please provide numbers for the 2017 Honda HR-V EX AWD
    36mo/12k
    60076

    thanks!

    I see a local offer for a 2017 HR-V LX for $176/mo, 36mo (10 or 12k), zero down. The base LX model MSRP is $21776. Not sure how they come up with that number but it would potentially require 18% off the MSRP for these numbers to work if the RV=63% and MF=.0009

    .00092 MF and 63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, Can you please provide MF and RV for the 2017 Honda HR-V EX AWD
    36m/12k and 36m/10k
    New Jersey 07047

    Thank you so much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130
    krysiunia said:

    Hi, Can you please provide MF and RV for the 2017 Honda HR-V EX AWD
    36m/12k and 36m/10k
    New Jersey 07047

    Thank you so much

    63% / 64% and .00092. $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • user1user1 Posts: 44
    hi there.  Do you have 24/12 mf and residual for ex-l with nav in NJ?  Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    user1 said:

    hi there.  Do you have 24/12 mf and residual for ex-l with nav in NJ?  Thanks.

    .00092 MF and 68% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I please have the numbers for LX fwd auto in SoCal 93030 36/12k term?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    vncung87 said:

    May I please have the numbers for LX fwd auto in SoCal 93030 36/12k term?

    .00092 MF and 63% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you
  • vitopvitop Posts: 29
    Hello!
    Need URGENT help!

    Going to sign a lease tomorrow (wife w/o a car :) Can you advise current MF and RV for LX (awd) and EX (awd) models in beautiful WA? Heading to the dealer tomorrow afternoon.

    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    vitop said:

    Hello!
    Need URGENT help!

    Going to sign a lease tomorrow (wife w/o a car :) Can you advise current MF and RV for LX (awd) and EX (awd) models in beautiful WA? Heading to the dealer tomorrow afternoon.

    Thanks in advance.

    .00092 MF and 61% residual for 36/15, either model.
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vitopvitop Posts: 29
    Thanks!!!!
  • vitopvitop Posts: 29
    Can you run for 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130
    vitop said:

    Can you run for 36/12?

    add 2% to the residual for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vitopvitop Posts: 29
    Thank you!
  • wiesmanwiesman Posts: 11
    I live in 27407 (North Carolina) Can you provide me with MF and RV for a 2017 EX-L 2WD. I noticed there are lease incentives for this car. Is there lease cash.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    wiesman said:

    I live in 27407 (North Carolina) Can you provide me with MF and RV for a 2017 EX-L 2WD. I noticed there are lease incentives for this car. Is there lease cash.

    .00092 MF and 60% residual for 36/15
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cudashipcudaship Posts: 7
    Can i have the Mf/rv for HR-V EX-L AWD in 48320. And any rebate info. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130
    cudaship said:

    Can i have the Mf/rv for HR-V EX-L AWD in 48320. And any rebate info. Thanks

    60% and .00092 for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year.

    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • We leased an LX FWD Manual yesterday in Los Angeles, and this thread was amazingly helpful. Thanks!

    0.00092, 63%, 36/12k.
    $236/month, $615 down.
  • double_rdouble_r Posts: 20
    Can you please provide residual and MF for an EX-L AWD with 24mos/10k/yr and 36mos/10k a year? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130
    double_r said:

    Can you please provide residual and MF for an EX-L AWD with 24mos/10k/yr and 36mos/10k a year? Thanks in advance!

    Honda does not offer a 10K allowance

    .00092 and 68% (24/12) or 62% (36/12)

    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130

    We leased an LX FWD Manual yesterday in Los Angeles, and this thread was amazingly helpful. Thanks!

    0.00092, 63%, 36/12k.
    $236/month, $615 down.

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • double_rdouble_r Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    double_r said:

    Can you please provide residual and MF for an EX-L AWD with 24mos/10k/yr and 36mos/10k a year? Thanks in advance!

    Honda does not offer a 10K allowance

    .00092 and 68% (24/12) or 62% (36/12)

    $500 lease cash
    Thank you very much. We were told by our local dealer in NJ that 10k allowance is available.

    As for rebates, can the lease cash and graduate program be combined?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130
    double_r said:

    Michaell said:

    double_r said:

    Can you please provide residual and MF for an EX-L AWD with 24mos/10k/yr and 36mos/10k a year? Thanks in advance!

    Honda does not offer a 10K allowance

    .00092 and 68% (24/12) or 62% (36/12)

    $500 lease cash
    Thank you very much. We were told by our local dealer in NJ that 10k allowance is available.

    As for rebates, can the lease cash and graduate program be combined?
    Yes - NJ/NY/CT dealers do offer 10K allowances.

    Yes, the lease cash and college graduate programs can be combined.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • double_rdouble_r Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    double_r said:

    Michaell said:

    double_r said:

    Can you please provide residual and MF for an EX-L AWD with 24mos/10k/yr and 36mos/10k a year? Thanks in advance!

    Honda does not offer a 10K allowance

    .00092 and 68% (24/12) or 62% (36/12)

    $500 lease cash
    Thank you very much. We were told by our local dealer in NJ that 10k allowance is available.

    As for rebates, can the lease cash and graduate program be combined?
    Yes - NJ/NY/CT dealers do offer 10K allowances.

    Yes, the lease cash and college graduate programs can be combined.
    Great! Is there an 8k option in the tri-state?

    Will the residual go up 1% or 2% for 10k?
  • Can I have MF and RV for an EX-L Navi 36/12 northern Illinois? Any lease incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130
    double_r said:

    Michaell said:

    double_r said:

    Michaell said:

    double_r said:

    Can you please provide residual and MF for an EX-L AWD with 24mos/10k/yr and 36mos/10k a year? Thanks in advance!

    Honda does not offer a 10K allowance

    .00092 and 68% (24/12) or 62% (36/12)

    $500 lease cash
    Thank you very much. We were told by our local dealer in NJ that 10k allowance is available.

    As for rebates, can the lease cash and graduate program be combined?
    Yes - NJ/NY/CT dealers do offer 10K allowances.

    Yes, the lease cash and college graduate programs can be combined.
    Great! Is there an 8k option in the tri-state?

    Will the residual go up 1% or 2% for 10k?
    10K is the lowest Honda goes.

    Add 1% to the 12K residual for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,130

    Can I have MF and RV for an EX-L Navi 36/12 northern Illinois? Any lease incentives?

    .00092 and 62%

    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,077
    Are you a younger (under 50) car buyer who recently moved up from a sedan to new SUV/crossover, like a Rogue, HR-V, Q5, MKC or CT5? If you were a sedan fan who recently decided to make the switch to an SUV, a reporter would love to chat with you. Please send a note to [email protected] telling us about why you decided to make the switch by Thursday, March 16, 2017. Thanks!

    MODERATOR

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • randalkcrandalkc Posts: 19
    Can I please get MF and residual on a LX and EX AWD in Missouri? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    randalkc said:

    Can I please get MF and residual on a LX and EX AWD in Missouri? Thanks!

    .00092 MF and 61% residual for 36/15
    $500 lease cash
    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • randalkcrandalkc Posts: 19
    kyfdx said:

    randalkc said:

    Can I please get MF and residual on a LX and EX AWD in Missouri? Thanks!

    .00092 MF and 61% residual for 36/15
    $500 lease cash
    Either trim
    Thank you. I forgot to specify term. Do the numbers change for 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    randalkc said:

    kyfdx said:

    randalkc said:

    Can I please get MF and residual on a LX and EX AWD in Missouri? Thanks!

    .00092 MF and 61% residual for 36/15
    $500 lease cash
    Either trim
    Thank you. I forgot to specify term. Do the numbers change for 36/12?
    Add 2% to residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hrvnewbhrvnewb Posts: 2
    Hello - What a great forum. Thank you everyone for their help.

    Can some please provide residual value, money factor and incentives for the HR-V EX 2WD and AWD in San Francisco?

    How does moving from 12k miles to 15k miles affect the RV for a 36 month lease?

    Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    hrvnewb said:

    Hello - What a great forum. Thank you everyone for their help.

    Can some please provide residual value, money factor and incentives for the HR-V EX 2WD and AWD in San Francisco?

    How does moving from 12k miles to 15k miles affect the RV for a 36 month lease?

    Thank you!!

    .00092 MF and 61% residual for 36/15, either model.
    $500 lease cash

    Add 2% for 36/12.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hrvnewbhrvnewb Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    hrvnewb said:

    Hello - What a great forum. Thank you everyone for their help.

    Can some please provide residual value, money factor and incentives for the HR-V EX 2WD and AWD in San Francisco?

    How does moving from 12k miles to 15k miles affect the RV for a 36 month lease?

    Thank you!!

    .00092 MF and 61% residual for 36/15, either model.
    $500 lease cash

    Add 2% for 36/12.
    Thank you! This may be a silly question, but the RV is based off of MSRP, right? Is the only way to find MSRP on the sticker of the car?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    hrvnewb said:

    kyfdx said:

    hrvnewb said:

    Hello - What a great forum. Thank you everyone for their help.

    Can some please provide residual value, money factor and incentives for the HR-V EX 2WD and AWD in San Francisco?

    How does moving from 12k miles to 15k miles affect the RV for a 36 month lease?

    Thank you!!

    .00092 MF and 61% residual for 36/15, either model.
    $500 lease cash

    Add 2% for 36/12.
    Thank you! This may be a silly question, but the RV is based off of MSRP, right? Is the only way to find MSRP on the sticker of the car?
    Correct

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sgscharfsgscharf Posts: 5
    Can you please provide the residual and money factor for a 2017 HR-V. I am in New York, 10606. Thank you!!!

    2017 HR-V
    AWD CVT, EX-L Navi
    36 mos / 12k miles
    36 mos / 10k miles

    2017 HR-V
    AWD CVT, EX
    36 mos / 12k miles
    36 mos / 10k miles
Sign In or Register to comment.