Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased an AWD-equipped Nissan Altima or Toyota Prius? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 5/1 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Mazda Mazda3 Lease Deals and Prices

1111213141517»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,890
    rd48 said:

    Hi, I am looking to lease a 2017 Mazda 3 Sport, 24 months, 10k/year - MSRP is $20,770. Could you please advise what the RV and MF are, as well as what we should expect for cash back or incentives. Thank you very much!

    We no longer show lease programs on the 2017 model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rd48rd48 MAPosts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    rd48 said:

    Hi, I am looking to lease a 2017 Mazda 3 Sport, 24 months, 10k/year - MSRP is $20,770. Could you please advise what the RV and MF are, as well as what we should expect for cash back or incentives. Thank you very much!

    We no longer show lease programs on the 2017 model.
    Ok, could you please provide it for the 2018 model, same specifications? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,890
    rd48 said:

    kyfdx said:

    rd48 said:

    Hi, I am looking to lease a 2017 Mazda 3 Sport, 24 months, 10k/year - MSRP is $20,770. Could you please advise what the RV and MF are, as well as what we should expect for cash back or incentives. Thank you very much!

    We no longer show lease programs on the 2017 model.
    Ok, could you please provide it for the 2018 model, same specifications? Thanks
    Sure.. please post in the 2018 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46682/mazda/mazda3/2018-mazda-3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there,

    I'm considering a Mazda for a lease. Can you please share the RV and MF for the following -

    Terms: 36/12 , 36/15 in zip 20852 (MD)

    Considering

    a) 2017 Mazda 3 5-door Hatch
    b) 2017 Mazda 3 Sedan
    Trims: Base, Touring
    Transmission: Automatic


    c) 2018 Mazda 3 5-door Hatch
    d) 2018 Mazda 3 Sedan
    Trims: Base, Touring
    Transmission: Automatic

    Many thanks,
    Sandi
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,890
    There is no longer a lease program for the 2017 Mazda 3.

    Please post in the 2018 discussion for those numbers:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46682/mazda/mazda3/2018-mazda-3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for numbers for automatic Mazda 3 Grand Touring, 4 door in Los angeles. 36 months, 10K
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,890
    newlease8 said:

    Looking for numbers for automatic Mazda 3 Grand Touring, 4 door in Los angeles. 36 months, 10K

    The 2017 model doesn't have a lease program.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dm2018cadm2018ca CaliforniaPosts: 50
    Greetings, 

    Please advise on the MF and RV for a 2018 Mazda 3 hatchback Grand Touring automatic 36/12 and 36/10 in Northern California. Thank you so much for your help. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 104,132
    dm2018ca said:

    Greetings, 

    Please advise on the MF and RV for a 2018 Mazda 3 hatchback Grand Touring automatic 36/12 and 36/10 in Northern California. Thank you so much for your help. 

    The 2018 Mazda 3 lease thread can be found here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46682/mazda/mazda3/2018-mazda-3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    newlease8 said:

    Looking for numbers for automatic Mazda 3 Grand Touring, 4 door in Los angeles. 36 months, 10K

    The 2017 model doesn't have a lease program.
    Does that mean they cannot be leased? I found a dealership that has about 40 2017 Mazda3s with discount over $5000. Shame if they couldn't be leased.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,890

    kyfdx said:

    newlease8 said:

    Looking for numbers for automatic Mazda 3 Grand Touring, 4 door in Los angeles. 36 months, 10K

    The 2017 model doesn't have a lease program.
    Does that mean they cannot be leased? I found a dealership that has about 40 2017 Mazda3s with discount over $5000. Shame if they couldn't be leased.
    They may have an independent bank that will write a lease, but it's not likely to be cost effective.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.