Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Honda Pilot Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315
    mkvigti said:

Could I please get the residual and MF for a 2017 Pilot EX AWD 6-Speed Auto for a 36 or 39 mo (whichever is better) 12k/yr lease in New York (Long Island).

Thanks so much!

36/12 - 60% and .00200

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    mkvigtimkvigti Member Posts: 63
    Michaell said:

mkvigti said:

Could I please get the residual and MF for a 2017 Pilot EX AWD 6-Speed Auto for a 36 or 39 mo (whichever is better) 12k/yr lease in New York (Long Island).

Thanks so much!

36/12 - 60% and .00200
    Much appreciated. Nice residual on this car.
  • Options
    tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,927
    And crappy MF! 

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• Options
    amgalaamgala Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2017
    Hello Michaell, my wife and I visited a Honda dealership in CT today to look at a 2017 Pilot Touring AWD. We were quoted an MSRP of $44,410, adjusted cap cost of $43,974.91 and a discounted sale price of $42,210. We are looking to lease for 36 mo @ 12 K miles/yr and the dealership is offering an additional $550 based on our current lease equity (which is reflected in the adjusted cap cost provided above). We were quoted almost $725 per month - quite a bit! Both my wife and I have great credit. Could you please provide the MF and RV? Also, does that payment sound correct?
  • Options
    amgala said:

Hello Michaell, my wife and I visited a Honda dealership in CT today to look at a 2017 Pilot Touring AWD. We were quoted an MSRP of $44,410, adjusted cap cost of $43,974.91 and a discounted sale price of $42,210. We are looking to lease for 36 mo @ 12 K miles/yr and the dealership is offering an additional $550 based on our current lease equity (which is reflected in the adjusted cap cost provided above). We were quoted almost $725 per month - quite a bit! Both my wife and I have great credit. Could you please provide the MF and RV? Also, does that payment sound correct?

.00200 and 57%

Using the MSRP and adjusted cap prices, I get $699/mo including 6.35% sales tax.

The Pilot does not lease all that well, currently. You might want to consider the Infiniti QX60 - much better lease rates.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    amgalaamgala Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

amgala said:

.00200 and 57%

Using the MSRP and adjusted cap prices, I get $699/mo including 6.35% sales tax.

The Pilot does not lease all that well, currently. You might want to consider the Infiniti QX60 - much better lease rates.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    txvballmomtxvballmom Member Posts: 5
    RV and tier1 MF for 2017 Pilot EX-L 36/15 in TX please? thx guys!
  • Options

RV and tier1 MF for 2017 Pilot EX-L 36/15 in TX please? thx guys!

Assuming FWD (like the Highlander you asked about), 59% and .00200 for the "base" EX-L

If you want Sensing, Nav or RES, subtract 1%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    txvballmomtxvballmom Member Posts: 5
    Ok thanks Michaell! Back to that Highlander...what if it were AWD? Does that change things?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,202

Ok thanks Michaell! Back to that Highlander...what if it were AWD? Does that change things?

Back to the Highlander discussion, if you have Highlander questions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cush777cush777 Member Posts: 3
    Could I please get the latest residual and MF for a 2017 Pilot EX-L AWD for a 36 mo 12k/yr lease in New York (Long Island)?

Thanks!
  • Options
    cush777 said:

Could I please get the latest residual and MF for a 2017 Pilot EX-L AWD for a 36 mo 12k/yr lease in New York (Long Island)?

Thanks!

.00200 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cush777cush777 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyliebradyappakyliebradyappa Member Posts: 41
    Hi, are August's numbers out yet and if so could I please get the RV and MF for the FWD EX-L, 36/12 in SoCal?  Thank you!
  • Options

Hi, are August's numbers out yet and if so could I please get the RV and MF for the FWD EX-L, 36/12 in SoCal?  Thank you!

Honda numbers haven't changed from July. Those programs run through September 5th

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dcho101dcho101 Member Posts: 21
    The MF on the Pilot is ridiculously high. Does HFS have an MSD program? I'm in NJ if location matters.
  • Options
    dcho101 said:

The MF on the Pilot is ridiculously high. Does HFS have an MSD program? I'm in NJ if location matters.

No MSD program from Honda.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rajhondarajhonda Member Posts: 22
    Hi,

Could I please get the latest residual and MF for a 2017 Pilot EX-L AWD for a 36 mo 12k/yr lease in New Jersey)? Also, are there any incentives for lease and purchase?

Thanks,
    Raj
  • Options
    rajhonda said:

Hi,

Could I please get the latest residual and MF for a 2017 Pilot EX-L AWD for a 36 mo 12k/yr lease in New Jersey)? Also, are there any incentives for lease and purchase?

Thanks,
    Raj

.00200 and 60%

No lease or purchase incentives; the Pilot is still too popular for those.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hydro13hydro13 Member Posts: 76
    What is the current MF and RV for a 2017 Honda Pilot Touring and Elite 36/15K in NH and the acquisition fee
  • Options
    hydro13 said:

What is the current MF and RV for a 2017 Honda Pilot Touring and Elite 36/15K in NH and the acquisition fee

.00200 and 55% (Touring) or 54% (Elite)

$595 acquisition fee

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rlembkerlembke Member Posts: 39
    edited September 2017
    Hi -

Can I get MF/RV for 2017 EX-L AWD, 36/12 and 36/15 in KS, please? Thanks!
  • Options
    rlembke said:

Hi -

Can I get MF/RV for 2017 EX-L AWD, 36/12 and 36/15 in KS, please? Thanks!

.00200 and 60% / 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hatepotholezhatepotholez Member Posts: 24
    Hi,

What is the lease rates for the 2017 Honda Pilot LX, EX AWD with 10,12, 15k miles year, registered in NYC.

Also are there any lease specials?

Thanks
  • Options

Hi,

What is the lease rates for the 2017 Honda Pilot LX, EX AWD with 10,12, 15k miles year, registered in NYC.

Also are there any lease specials?

Thanks

36/15 - .00200 and 58% for both trims.

Add 2% for 12K or 3% for 10K (if available)

no lease specials

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    thank you,
  • Options
    What about the EX-L with Nav and 39 months 10k? Same MF? Looks like some of these dealers are not using Honda financial for lease, but local credit unions? Wondering how does that work, if I wanted to lease and then buy out.
  • Options

What about the EX-L with Nav and 39 months 10k? Same MF? Looks like some of these dealers are not using Honda financial for lease, but local credit unions? Wondering how does that work, if I wanted to lease and then buy out.

58% residual for 39/10.

We don't see many non-Honda Finance leases, except in NY.

It works the same way as a Honda lease. But, they may not include GAP insurance, may have heftier acquisition, disposition or buyout fees, and have less motivation to cut you any slack at lease end (they don't need to sell you another car).

In exchange, you may get a lower money factor, higher residual and lower payment than a Honda lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mparrenomparreno Member Posts: 29
    Good Evening,

I'm trying to help a friend lease a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L 2WD. Could I please have the RV and MF for 36/12 & 36/15 in Florida?

thanks! 
  • Options
    mparreno said:

Good Evening,

I'm trying to help a friend lease a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L 2WD. Could I please have the RV and MF for 36/12 & 36/15 in Florida?

thanks! 

.00200 and 61% / 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ncme123ncme123 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    What is the current cash/ dealer incintives for 2017 Honda Pilot Touring and or Elite straight purchase and or lease for North Carolina. Also the current apr Honda finance best conventional loan apr and the lease residuals & factors for a 36/12 36/15 tks in advance! Purchasing AWD.
  • Options
    ncme123 said:

What is the current cash/ dealer incintives for 2017 Honda Pilot Touring and or Elite straight purchase and or lease for North Carolina. Also the current apr Honda finance best conventional loan apr and the lease residuals & factors for a 36/12 36/15 tks in advance! Purchasing AWD.

36/15 numbers; add 2% for 12K

.00200 and 55% (Touring) or 54% (Elite)

No special financing offer, that I see.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    amros01amros01 Member Posts: 10
    Mind posting the latest MF/RV for 2017 Honda Pilot EX and EX-L in NJ? Any chance it will change over the next month? Thanks.
  • Options
    amros01amros01 Member Posts: 10
    For 36/12k.. thanks
  • Options
    amros01 said:

Mind posting the latest MF/RV for 2017 Honda Pilot EX and EX-L in NJ? Any chance it will change over the next month? Thanks.

amros01 said:

For 36/12k.. thanks

Assuming AWD:
    .00200 MF and 60% residual for either model.

Program is scheduled to run through October 31st

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jessedundonjessedundon Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I'm getting quoted 58% residual and .00299 MF for an EX-L AWD w/ Honda Sensing, 36/12k. In California. Any ideas?
  • Options

Hello, I'm getting quoted 58% residual and .00299 MF for an EX-L AWD w/ Honda Sensing, 36/12k. In California. Any ideas?

I show 59% and .00200 from Honda Finance.

Confirm the bank your dealer is using.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

The Pilot uses Honda's standard money factor of .00200. Many other Honda models use a lower promotional money factor. Unfortunately, the standard money factor is the only one that Honda permits dealers to mark up for extra profit. If your dealer marking it up, it's time to find another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jessedundonjessedundon Member Posts: 2
    Ok thanks. I went back in and they agreed that the MF was .00200 for people with excellent credit, but went up if you have bad credit. Is that correct? Also, they mentioned that there is a .00010 markup on the MF (to .00210) for a security deposit waiver. Have you heard of that? Thanks!
  • Options

Ok thanks. I went back in and they agreed that the MF was .00200 for people with excellent credit, but went up if you have bad credit. Is that correct? Also, they mentioned that there is a .00010 markup on the MF (to .00210) for a security deposit waiver. Have you heard of that? Thanks!

That's true. But, they have to give you your credit score before you sign a lease. Is it actually higher because of your credit? Or, are they just marking it up.
    Top tier credit and returning customers get the security deposit waived. If you are being bumped .00010, then you are better off just making the security deposit, which you'll get back at lease end.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    changehiphopchangehiphop Member Posts: 51
    Any October #'s for the Pilot?

Looking at any trim level, helping a family member find a 7 passenger SUV.

36/12K in SE Michigan.

Thanks!
  • Options

Any October #'s for the Pilot?

Looking at any trim level, helping a family member find a 7 passenger SUV.

36/12K in SE Michigan.

Thanks!

Assuming AWD, .00200 and between 56% and 60% residual, depending on trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    typeridertyperider Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2017
    Looking for the MF and residual value numbers for the 2017 Honda Pilot Touring FWD, 36/12 for CA. Thank you!
  • Options
    typerider said:

Looking for the MF and residual value numbers for the 2017 Honda Pilot Touring FWD, 36/12 for CA. Thank you!

.00200 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bostonseanbostonsean Member Posts: 20
    Can you provide MF and residual value on 2017 pilot and ex-l in Massachusetts 
  • Options
    bostonseanbostonsean Member Posts: 20
    36/12
  • Options

Can you provide MF and residual value on 2017 pilot and ex-l in Massachusetts 

36/12

Assuming AWD, .00200 and 60%

Deduct 1% for NAV, HS or RES

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    njcarshopper2njcarshopper2 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for MF and RV on 2017 AWD Pilot Elite for 36/15k in NJ. Thanks in advance
  • Options

Looking for MF and RV on 2017 AWD Pilot Elite for 36/15k in NJ. Thanks in advance

.00200 and 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    vahid2003khvahid2003kh Member Posts: 19
    I am looking for MF/RV and rebates for the following leasing options:

Zip Code: 52246

1 - 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD 24/12K
    2 - 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12K