Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

1141517192022

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,727
    ilana said:

    Michaell said:

    ilana said:

    Hello
    Can you please provide MF and RV for exl awd in NJ
    Thank you

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12 and 36/15

    .00200 and 62% / 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you provide the credit score ranges for each credit rating Tier ?

    Can you provide MF for each credit rating tier?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,727
    eoseire said:

    Can you provide the credit score ranges for each credit rating Tier ?

    Can you provide MF for each credit rating tier?

    Thank you

    Instead of me providing everything, can you tell us your credit score so we can zero in on the correct MF?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    eoseire said:

    Can you provide the credit score ranges for each credit rating Tier ?

    Can you provide MF for each credit rating tier?

    Thank you

    Instead of me providing everything, can you tell us your credit score so we can zero in on the correct MF?
    Okay. It's 720

    Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,727
    eoseire said:

    Michaell said:

    eoseire said:

    Can you provide the credit score ranges for each credit rating Tier ?

    Can you provide MF for each credit rating tier?

    Thank you

    Instead of me providing everything, can you tell us your credit score so we can zero in on the correct MF?
    Okay. It's 720

    Thank you

    Top tier credit - .00200

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,
    MSRP $27,735
    2,318 down payment (includes first month)
    They offered 318/ month without taxes. When factoring in taxes into monthly payment, it went up to 400/month.
    36month/12k
    Credit score of 760
    How bad is this deal?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    mbs2380 said:

    Hi,
    MSRP $27,735
    2,318 down payment (includes first month)
    They offered 318/ month without taxes. When factoring in taxes into monthly payment, it went up to 400/month.
    36month/12k
    Credit score of 760
    How bad is this deal?
    Thanks

    Which trim?
    What state and tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    mbs2380 said:

    Hi,
    MSRP $27,735
    2,318 down payment (includes first month)
    They offered 318/ month without taxes. When factoring in taxes into monthly payment, it went up to 400/month.
    36month/12k
    Credit score of 760
    How bad is this deal?
    Thanks

    Which trim?
    What state and tax rate?
    CRV 2017 EX model 2WD.
    Tax rate of 8.6%. Arizona
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    mbs2380 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mbs2380 said:

    Hi,
    MSRP $27,735
    2,318 down payment (includes first month)
    They offered 318/ month without taxes. When factoring in taxes into monthly payment, it went up to 400/month.
    36month/12k
    Credit score of 760
    How bad is this deal?
    Thanks

    Which trim?
    What state and tax rate?
    CRV 2017 EX model 2WD.
    Tax rate of 8.6%. Arizona
    Tax in AZ is just on the monthly payment, so if the payment was $318/mo pre-tax., then that's only $346/mo. with tax. I'd start with asking questions about that.

    .00200 MF and 62% residual

    It looks like an average deal for a CR-V, with 1st payment + $2000 out of pocket.
    But, that's at $318/mo.+tax = $346/mo.

    At $400/mo, something has gone sideways

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get lease numbers for 2017 CRV EXL awd 36mo/10k in NJ? Top tier credit.

    Can I get the same for 2017 Acura RDX base model? Any incentives/specials available for either? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    Can I get lease numbers for 2017 CRV EXL awd 36mo/10k in NJ? Top tier credit.

    Can I get the same for 2017 Acura RDX base model? Any incentives/specials available for either? Thanks!

    .00200 MF and 63% residual, if 10K/yr is available in your area (if not, 62% for 36/12)
    No incentives

    RDX discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38735/acura/rdx/2017-acura-rdx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    mbs2380 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mbs2380 said:

    Hi,
    MSRP $27,735
    2,318 down payment (includes first month)
    They offered 318/ month without taxes. When factoring in taxes into monthly payment, it went up to 400/month.
    36month/12k
    Credit score of 760
    How bad is this deal?
    Thanks

    Which trim?
    What state and tax rate?
    CRV 2017 EX model 2WD.
    Tax rate of 8.6%. Arizona
    Tax in AZ is just on the monthly payment, so if the payment was $318/mo pre-tax., then that's only $346/mo. with tax. I'd start with asking questions about that.

    .00200 MF and 62% residual

    It looks like an average deal for a CR-V, with 1st payment + $2000 out of pocket.
    But, that's at $318/mo.+tax = $346/mo.

    At $400/mo, something has gone sideways
    Thank you.
    They were saying that 318/months then they calculated 8.6% of the MSRP along with the license fee in Arizona and the documentation fee and somehow it came up to 416. After some negotiation, they brought it down to 400.
    They gave me the option of either going with 318/month +down payment of 2318+ about 3000 taxes and fees (forgot the exact number) OR to include that tax number into the monthly payment and pay 400/month and the above down payment of 2318.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    mbs2380 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mbs2380 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mbs2380 said:

    Hi,
    MSRP $27,735
    2,318 down payment (includes first month)
    They offered 318/ month without taxes. When factoring in taxes into monthly payment, it went up to 400/month.
    36month/12k
    Credit score of 760
    How bad is this deal?
    Thanks

    Which trim?
    What state and tax rate?
    CRV 2017 EX model 2WD.
    Tax rate of 8.6%. Arizona
    Tax in AZ is just on the monthly payment, so if the payment was $318/mo pre-tax., then that's only $346/mo. with tax. I'd start with asking questions about that.

    .00200 MF and 62% residual

    It looks like an average deal for a CR-V, with 1st payment + $2000 out of pocket.
    But, that's at $318/mo.+tax = $346/mo.

    At $400/mo, something has gone sideways
    Thank you.
    They were saying that 318/months then they calculated 8.6% of the MSRP along with the license fee in Arizona and the documentation fee and somehow it came up to 416. After some negotiation, they brought it down to 400.
    They gave me the option of either going with 318/month +down payment of 2318+ about 3000 taxes and fees (forgot the exact number) OR to include that tax number into the monthly payment and pay 400/month and the above down payment of 2318.
    I'd look for another dealer. $595 acquisition fee + state DMV fees would be added. But, tax is collected on the monthly payment in AZ. Doesn't appear they are being upfront.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    mbs2380 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mbs2380 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mbs2380 said:

    Hi,
    MSRP $27,735
    2,318 down payment (includes first month)
    They offered 318/ month without taxes. When factoring in taxes into monthly payment, it went up to 400/month.
    36month/12k
    Credit score of 760
    How bad is this deal?
    Thanks

    Which trim?
    What state and tax rate?
    CRV 2017 EX model 2WD.
    Tax rate of 8.6%. Arizona
    Tax in AZ is just on the monthly payment, so if the payment was $318/mo pre-tax., then that's only $346/mo. with tax. I'd start with asking questions about that.

    .00200 MF and 62% residual

    It looks like an average deal for a CR-V, with 1st payment + $2000 out of pocket.
    But, that's at $318/mo.+tax = $346/mo.

    At $400/mo, something has gone sideways
    Thank you.
    They were saying that 318/months then they calculated 8.6% of the MSRP along with the license fee in Arizona and the documentation fee and somehow it came up to 416. After some negotiation, they brought it down to 400.
    They gave me the option of either going with 318/month +down payment of 2318+ about 3000 taxes and fees (forgot the exact number) OR to include that tax number into the monthly payment and pay 400/month and the above down payment of 2318.
    I'd look for another dealer. $595 acquisition fee + state DMV fees would be added. But, tax is collected on the monthly payment in AZ. Doesn't appear they are being upfront.
    Thanks so much for your help
  • Hi, looking for MF and RV for 2017 CRV EX for 36/12 lease and lease cash in Milwaukee, WI.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    crismat09 said:

    Hi, looking for MF and RV for 2017 CRV EX for 36/12 lease and lease cash in Milwaukee, WI.

    Thanks

    .00200 MF and 62% residual
    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you tell me the MF, RV, incentives for a CRV EXL AWD 3yr /36kin Central PA (17112)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    jd187912 said:

    Can you tell me the MF, RV, incentives for a CRV EXL AWD 3yr /36kin Central PA (17112)?

    .00200 MF and 62% residual
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Numbers for CRV EX 3/12,000 miles. In NYC! Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,727
    tbndhk123 said:

    Numbers for CRV EX 3/12,000 miles. In NYC! Thank you!

    .00200 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drtodd101drtodd101 Posts: 72
    edited September 2017
    Can I get MF and residual for 2017 CRV touring AWD for zip 28401. 36/12. Are there any rebates? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,727
    drtodd101 said:

    Can I get MF and residual for 2017 CRV touring AWD for zip 28401. 36/12. Are there any rebates? Thanks

    .00200 and 59%

    No lease incentives; the CR-V is still quite popular

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • This is a CRV AWD Touring zip 94118. 36/12. Is this a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,727
    edited September 2017
    jchow99 said:

    This is a CRV AWD Touring zip 94118. 36/12. Is this a good deal?

    With those prices, I get $482/mo before tax.

    Either the MF is marked up, or the adjusted cap cost is different from the $34,441 number on the worksheet.

    EDIT - my residual value is different from theirs. 59% of $35,735 is $21,084, not the $20,494 from the worksheet.

    Is this a demo or service loaner model with miles on it?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    jchow99 said:

    This is a CRV AWD Touring zip 94118. 36/12. Is this a good deal?

    With those prices, I get $482/mo before tax.

    Either the MF is marked up, or the adjusted cap cost is different from the $34,441 number on the worksheet.

    EDIT - my residual value is different from theirs. 59% of $35,735 is $21,084, not the $20,494 from the worksheet.

    Is this a demo or service loaner model with miles on it?
    Dealer says it's brand new not a loaner or demo car. Also, is the $482/mo before tax on the $3000 down option?
  • Hi,
    Could I get the MF and residual for 2017 CRV LX AWD in WI? Both the 3 year 12K and 15K if you could. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,727
    edited September 2017
    jchow99 said:

    Michaell said:

    jchow99 said:

    This is a CRV AWD Touring zip 94118. 36/12. Is this a good deal?

    With those prices, I get $482/mo before tax.

    Either the MF is marked up, or the adjusted cap cost is different from the $34,441 number on the worksheet.

    EDIT - my residual value is different from theirs. 59% of $35,735 is $21,084, not the $20,494 from the worksheet.

    Is this a demo or service loaner model with miles on it?
    Dealer says it's brand new not a loaner or demo car. Also, is the $482/mo before tax on the $3000 down option?
    Residual is always a percentage of the full MSRP.

    My calculations simply used the prices provided - I didn't factor in the $3000, as we don't recommend it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,727
    budsdad said:

    Hi,
    Could I get the MF and residual for 2017 CRV LX AWD in WI? Both the 3 year 12K and 15K if you could. Thanks

    .00200 and 62% / 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    jchow99 said:

    Michaell said:

    jchow99 said:

    This is a CRV AWD Touring zip 94118. 36/12. Is this a good deal?

    With those prices, I get $482/mo before tax.

    Either the MF is marked up, or the adjusted cap cost is different from the $34,441 number on the worksheet.

    EDIT - my residual value is different from theirs. 59% of $35,735 is $21,084, not the $20,494 from the worksheet.

    Is this a demo or service loaner model with miles on it?
    Dealer says it's brand new not a loaner or demo car. Also, is the $482/mo before tax on the $3000 down option?
    Residual is always a percentage of the full MSRP.

    My calculations simply used the prices provided - I didn't factor in the $3000, as we don't recommend it.
    Thanks Michaell, i'll see if the dealer can lower the monthly payments with no down payment. Thanks!
  • Please provide MF/RV on 2017 CR-V EX AWD for 36/15 in NJ (08033) Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.