Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Honda Pilot Pricing

msysinfo2msysinfo2 Member Posts: 7
edited May 2017 in Honda
Amigos,

I am in the market for a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L and looking for pricing in the South Florida Region. Appreciate your help with prices that you got in comparison to invoicing; +++ what else was added to cots.

Comments

• Options
    jsdilopsjsdilops Member Posts: 60
    Same case here (South Florida and ex-l). I contacted like 10 dealers, none of them is getting close to invoice. For the EX-L the lowest offer I got was 1100 over invoice + 700 dealer fee. Braman Honda of Palm Beach has like 300 less than that in their web site. If you check their inventory, you'll see they all still have a lot of 2016. That's probably the reason for the high prices on the 17's. I decided to wait a little bit and see how it goes. What offers are you getting?
  • Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    You should check our pricing page for the Pilot. It should pick up on your zip code to get pricing in your area, but just click on the displayed zip to change it if it doesn't
  • Options
    I got a quote for 2017 EX-L matching true car average. $34100 + 799$ dealer fee + TTL
  • Options
    What should one consider a good value (price wise) when buying 2016 vs. 2017? or by how much should 2016 be discounted to persuade one to buy it vs. 2017?
  • Options
    Historically, the previous year model is discounted around 3000 at some point, but apparently we haven't reached that point yet. I would say invoice-3000 would be good price once the factory activates the incentive. You got a much better offer (100 under invoice). Which dealer/contact-person did you get that price from?
  • Options
    JSD: If you say 100$ under invoice.. do you mean by Invoice + destination 940$?
  • Options
    msys, I was assuming you included destination, that's why I said 100 under invoice. If you weren't including destination. then we will need to add 900 to it (Inv w/dst is 34,266 according to Edmunds).In that case you still better than my offer by about 200. Like I said, they are still too high. Let's follow their inventory, and see how they play by the end of the month. So, what was your breakdown on the offer? If much better, what was the dealership? Thanks
  • Options
    I got these numbers $34177 + 799$ dealer fee + TTL. They generally are not clear and want you to come in the dealership to finalize. Will meet with the dealer this weekend and if I get at this price... thinking of inking the deal. Do you think any benefit of getting NAV package? ANDROID Auto?
  • Options
    msys, that's a very good price. Are u sure this is for the 2017 model? Ask them for the OTD price, or a breakdown of all charges. Nav is not a priority for me. I have a portable Garmin and I also use google maps. Android auto is one of the key factors for my preference for the 17 model. Once you have that, you don't need NAV, you can use google maps in your car big screen (2016 doesn't have it). Let us know how it goes. Good luck.
  • Options
    Do the running boards come standard? or extra?
  • Options
    The best offer I got - Total OTD for 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L is 37,000. (No running boards)
  • Options
    maxlevmaxlev Member Posts: 85
    edited January 2017
    Anyone know what the financing rate is currently on a Pilot EX-L 4wd in PA? And any current incentives? Seeing truecar around $36-37k on desired configuration.
  • Options
    cbspringscbsprings Member Posts: 12
    edited February 2017
    Best out the door pricing on 2017 Honda pilot EX-L in Maryland or Northern Virginia and who is the dealer? Can you please include the price breakdown?
  • Options
    djsncdjsnc Member Posts: 4
    2017 Pilot Elite – Sticker $48,010
    Added trailer hitch, wiring harness, transmission cooler for $1,293
    36 months @2.29%
    OTD --$46,725.78 (including hitch)
    Leith Honda in Cary, NC
    Salesperson – Chris Duncan
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    djsnc said:

2017 Pilot Elite – Sticker $48,010
    Added trailer hitch, wiring harness, transmission cooler for $1,293
    36 months @2.29%
    OTD --$46,725.78 (including hitch)
    Leith Honda in Cary, NC
    Salesperson – Chris Duncan

Congrats! Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Finally I got my Pilot a couple of days ago. 2007 EX-L 2WD (MSRP 37395) . They matched the carjojo price 33153 (1300 below invoice) and I paid the 795 dealer fee, so that's still makes it like 500 below invoice. Android auto is awesome.
  • Options
    hyperfire21hyperfire21 Member Posts: 23
    jsdilops said:

Finally I got my Pilot a couple of days ago. 2007 EX-L 2WD (MSRP 37395) . They matched the carjojo price 33153 (1300 below invoice) and I paid the 795 dealer fee, so that's still makes it like 500 below invoice. Android auto is awesome.

Can you share the interest rate they gave? Do you know what their advertised best interest rate is for the pilot?
  • Options
    mollyphoenixmollyphoenix Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    17 Pilot AWD LX trim base model.  No extra add ons.  29,900 (includes doc & destination fee) before title tax license.  Price also includes 5 free oil changes/tire rotations in first 2 years.  I’m in Missouri.  I had someone quote me 29,000 but they didn’t have it in stock & I didn’t want to wait bc afraid this LX would be gone.  There are not many of the base model in stock & I didn’t want to wait to order.   Cloth seats, all wheel drive, seems to be an excellent car for the money.  The 2018’s are coming out in a few weeks so I hope I don’t regret purchasing the 2017....and hope they don’t have huge incentives next minth.  I feel like I got a great car at a great price.  It was hard not to get sucked into the leather seats, appleplay, safety driving features, but I held my ground.  
  • Options

17 Pilot AWD LX trim base model.  No extra add ons.  29,900 (includes doc & destination fee) before title tax license.  Price also includes 5 free oil changes/tire rotations in first 2 years.  I’m in Missouri.  I had someone quote me 29,000 but they didn’t have it in stock & I didn’t want to wait bc afraid this LX would be gone.  There are not many of the base model in stock & I didn’t want to wait to order.   Cloth seats, all wheel drive, seems to be an excellent car for the money.  The 2018’s are coming out in a few weeks so I hope I don’t regret purchasing the 2017....and hope they don’t have huge incentives next minth.  I feel like I got a great car at a great price.  It was hard not to get sucked into the leather seats, appleplay, safety driving features, but I held my ground.  

Congrats! There is a lot more value in the base models. More bang for the buck.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    edited December 2017

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    horse15horse15 Member Posts: 8
    Purchased 2017 Honda Pilot Touring for 41,800 (Out the door price)
    MD state
  • Options
    horse15horse15 Member Posts: 8
    horse15 said:

MD state

Includes sticker, Registration etc everything.,
  • Options
    horse15 said:

horse15 said:

MD state

Includes sticker, Registration etc everything.,
    Congrats on the new Pilot!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator