Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Car Buying Advice-Edmunds Shopper Advisors Available Now!

Karen_SKaren_S Posts: 5,089
edited April 7 in General
Our team of unbiased experts is here to help with any car buying questions you may have. Whether you’re just starting with the shopping process and need help choosing a car, or you would like assistance finding local inventory and getting expert guidance on evaluating an overall deal, their goal is to make car-buying easy and enjoyable for you. And it's FREE!

Go HERE for more info.

Click HERE to get started right away!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Edmunds Manager UGC Click on my screen name to send a personal message. Need help navigating? Check out Getting Started in Edmunds Forums.
Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

Comments

• JustinSmithJustinSmith Posts: 3
    Hi everyone! My name is Justin and I lead our Shopper Advice team's efforts here at Edmunds. It's been an exciting four years for me at Edmunds and I'm loving every minute of it. My personal experience is with buying CPO and leasing - but I've helped shoppers with all different buying scenarios since 2013. I currently drive a '15 Lexus IS 350 F Sport and recently sold my '11 Volkswagen GTI. I'm on the hunt for another vehicle, which I haven't found quite yet but searching for low-mileage, mid-2000s luxury cars and SUVs has been fun for me.

At any rate, whether you post your shopping questions on our forums or if you sign up to be paired with one of the car-shopping advisors on my team, I think you'll find that nudge of confidence needed to make sure you feel excited about your new (or used) car purchase.
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Posts: 122
    edited March 7
    Hey there! My name is Nate and I'm one of the Senior Advisors on the Shopper Advice team here at Edmunds. I've technically worked in the car business in some capacity dating back to 2007. My last job was at a dealership where I was an Internet Sales Manager. My last two years here at Edmunds have been nothing short of amazing. As for what I drive, I currently have a '08 Nissan Altima. I'm all about having no car payment!

I love giving advice on how to get a great deal. I would be happy to help you have the peace of mind to help you drive off with a new (or used) car with confidence. Reach out to us here in the forums or feel free to sign up to be paired with one of our amazing car-shopping advisors.
  • ChaseBellowsChaseBellows Posts: 42
    Hello everyone! My name is Chase, and I'm one of the Senior Advisors on the Shopper Advice team here at Edmunds. I've been in the car business since 2010, but been an avid car lover for as long as I can remember. I have a car brochure and magazine collection like you wouldn't believe! Later in life, I made cars a further part of my life by selling them. I've sold Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for a few year before going to Ford. I've since moved to Edmunds in 2013 and have been helping people get great deals ever since!

I'm all about deals, and helping people through the car buying process. Nothing gives me greater joy than to walk someone through the car buying process and chasing down (literally) the right car that a customer is confident to purchase. No matter where you are within the process of car buying, if you're a novice or expert, if you need help through the car buying process, reach out to us here in the forums or sign up to be paired with one of our amazing car-shopping advisors.

When I'm not working on a deal, I'll be spending my time probably doing something car related. I have a 2016 Kia Soul for my daily driving, and a 2002 F-150 4x4 that's lifted to haul around my quads and to take me out adventuring around. While I'm satisfied with the current stable, I'm currently in the market in the truck, because when is someone truly out of the market for the right car? ;)

At Edmunds, our main goal is to help people through the car buying process. Feel free to reach out to us at any time!
  • BlakeBlake Posts: 43
    Hello everyone! My name is Blake and I am a Shopping Advisor here at Edmunds! I have worked in the automotive industry for the last 5 years. My previous job was at a local transportation company, where I managed an account for one of the nations largest vehicle relocation companies. After about 4 and a half years in that role I moved over to Edmunds in the summer of 2016 and could not be happier!

My passion for helping people with car purchasing can be explained by the Two R's (residual and reliability). I thoroughly enjoy helping customer's find a car that is going to beat whatever battles are thrown in front of it and will provide a strong return on investment.

When I am not helping people find their perfect car I am usually driving or cleaning my 2010 Chevy Malibu 3.6 LTZ.

Please feel free to contact us anytime we are glad to help you navigate through your next car buying transaction.

This discussion has been closed.