Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice - Leasing 2017 Durango SXT Plus

hansalihansali Member Posts: 2
edited March 2017 in Dodge
Hi, I am looking to lease a 2017 Durango SXT Plus with some trim upgrades and would like advice as to whether this is a good deal: MSRP $32,195 Sales Price $38K Negotiated Price $36,485.24 Lease for 48mo, $0 down, 12K miles/yr, $457 mo (taxes and all included in addition to GAP coverage, and annual oil changes and tire rotations)

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    hansali said:

Hi, I am looking to lease a 2017 Durango SXT Plus with some trim upgrades and would like advice as to whether this is a good deal:
    MSRP $32,195
    Sales Price $38K
    Negotiated Price $36,485.24
    Lease for 48mo, $0 down, 12K miles/yr, $457 mo (taxes and all included in addition to GAP coverage, and annual oil changes and tire rotations)

We only have Chrysler Capital numbers, and their 48 month lease program is terrible, so I'd have to assume this is through another bank.

Is that a typo on your MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hansalihansali Member Posts: 2
    I don't think is through Chrysler Capital, first quote through Chrysler Capital was ridiculous. Maybe that's what you mean. But not sure which bank as of now.
    I am confused about the MSRP question. It's not a typo but the sales price was $38K because of the upgrades that it already has. 

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    hansali said:

I don't think is through Chrysler Capital, first quote through Chrysler Capital was ridiculous. Maybe that's what you mean. But not sure which bank as of now.
    I am confused about the MSRP question. It's not a typo but the sales price was $38K because of the upgrades that it already has. 

MSRP is the bottom line of the window sticker.
    That's usually the biggest number.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator