Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Hyundai Sonata Lease Questions

1373839404143»

Comments

• backybacky Twin CitiesPosts: 18,933
    Is there a way to pocket this equity? i.e., Keep the difference and not use as a down payment for a new lease or purchase?

If you get a new Hyundai, you should try to negotiate a better deal based on the current value of your Sonata. You don't have to settle for what the lease contract says re residual value.

This time of year is a great time to press for a good deal. For example, I saw a new 2013 GLS with Preferred Package advertised in my local paper on a Black Friday special for $18k. And that was the price before any negotiating or trade.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,539
    edited November 2013
    2013 Sonata SE 2.0T 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00019 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 lease cash

These numbers are good through this Monday.. new program starts on December 3rd.

regards,
    kyfdx

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,077

Please continue in our 2014 Hyundai Sonata Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.