Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - Nissan 370z Purchase Price

vrrrroomvrrrroom Member Posts: 1
edited October 2017 in Nissan
Does anyone know what a good price OTD for an automatic 370z sports package? I plan on shopping around but I want to know what other people paid or what is a good deal since this car has been out for a long time.

Comments

• jarkjark Member Posts: 90
    Found a Z that has 1100 miles on it. Story is, somebody bought it and returned it a month later cause he wanted an automatic. Car is pristine. But it is being sold as used without a certified warranty. Is this a red flag? I know these cars are driven hard and that’s what I’m concerned for. But if i asked them to certify the car, will that void the existing new car warranty on it? Hopefully someone can offer advice. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,090
    Usually, they don't add warranties to cars that have almost all of the factory warranty left. So, it's not unusual that a car with only 1100 miles would not be certified.

That said, I wouldn't take their story/explanation at face value, either. Ask them to see a full printout of the service history.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator