Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Cheap Trax Lease

jenny301jenny301 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2017 in Chevrolet
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, so I apologize for any faus pas I may be committing.

I'm looking to lease a Trax using my trade in as my money down, which I'm estimating I'll get $1700 for. I've got a GM supplier discount, but no competitive lessee bonus or loyal lessee bonuses, because I own the chevy I'm trading in.

I'd like to get a lease for about $100 per month, 12,000 miles. Is this even possible with the LT? What about the LS?

Thanks,
Jenny

Comments

• ChaseBellowsChaseBellows Member Posts: 76
    Hi @jenny301 Thanks for reaching out to Edmunds! I'll be happy to help you with your lease question! I can help you calculate and estimate what a lease will cost you. To be honest, a $100 payment simply isn't going to be possibly on any lease without a considerable amount of money down. There are a lot of variables that go into a lease such as the money factor (Interest for a lease), the residual value (What the lease is partially based off and what it's valued at by the end of term), as well as any fees associated with leasing. If you'd like, please provide your zip code and that supplier pricing/MSRP of vehicle and I'll help you calculate a lease! Let me know if you have any questions :)