Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Honda Odyssey Lease Deals and Prices

18910111214»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989
    Quaker said:

    Hello-

    I would like to get the MF and Residual for the 2018 Honda Odyssey Elite and the 2018 Honda Odyssey Touring, 3 years and 36,000 miles. I am located in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area. I also would be interested in knowing of any lease incentives or customer/dealer cash.

    Thanks!

    .00184 MF
    56%/55% residual for Touring/Elite
    $800 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lesterbgnlesterbgn Posts: 42
    edited August 2018
    Please,

    Lease MF/RV and incentives for Odyssey LX 36/12 in NJ
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989
    lesterbgn said:

    Please,

    Lease MF/RV and incentives for Odyssey LX 36/12 in NJ

    .00184 MF and 55% residual
    $300 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yjaganryjaganr CaliforniaPosts: 26
    Can I please get the MF,RV and incentives for 2018 Odyssey EX-L NAV-RES/Touring for 36/12 in Zip 95630.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989
    yjaganr said:

    Can I please get the MF,RV and incentives for 2018 Odyssey EX-L NAV-RES/Touring for 36/12 in Zip 95630.

    57%/56% residual
    .00184 MF
    $300 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jassiekjassiek Posts: 78
    edited August 2018
    Please provide MF , RV, lease incentives for 2018 EX-L for 36/10 and 36/12 in zip 11554.
    Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,037
    jassiek said:

    Please provide MF , RV, lease incentives for 2018 EX-L for 36/10 and 36/12 in zip 11554.
    Thank You

    No 10K allowance from Honda

    36/12 - .00184 and 58%
    $800 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • livewirelivewire WashingtonPosts: 5
    Need help with the quote below. I live in WA and got this from a local dealership. Seems a bit high to me. Your thoughts please.

    2018 Honda Odyssey EXL Navi Res
    MSRP: $40,455
    Selling Price: $36,500
    CAP Cost: $37,250.00
    Money Factor: .00184
    Residual Value: $23,218.38
    Monthly Payment: $501.03+ your sales tax
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,037
    livewire said:

    Need help with the quote below. I live in WA and got this from a local dealership. Seems a bit high to me. Your thoughts please.

    2018 Honda Odyssey EXL Navi Res
    MSRP: $40,455
    Selling Price: $36,500
    CAP Cost: $37,250.00
    Money Factor: .00184
    Residual Value: $23,218.38
    Monthly Payment: $501.03+ your sales tax

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    We don't track pricing, so can't tell you if there is room to move.

    The MF is correct, however.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • livewirelivewire WashingtonPosts: 5
    Michaell said:

    livewire said:

    Need help with the quote below. I live in WA and got this from a local dealership. Seems a bit high to me. Your thoughts please.

    2018 Honda Odyssey EXL Navi Res
    MSRP: $40,455
    Selling Price: $36,500
    CAP Cost: $37,250.00
    Money Factor: .00184
    Residual Value: $23,218.38
    Monthly Payment: $501.03+ your sales tax

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    We don't track pricing, so can't tell you if there is room to move.

    The MF is correct, however.
    12k miles / 36 months
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,037
    livewire said:

    Michaell said:

    livewire said:

    Need help with the quote below. I live in WA and got this from a local dealership. Seems a bit high to me. Your thoughts please.

    2018 Honda Odyssey EXL Navi Res
    MSRP: $40,455
    Selling Price: $36,500
    CAP Cost: $37,250.00
    Money Factor: .00184
    Residual Value: $23,218.38
    Monthly Payment: $501.03+ your sales tax

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    We don't track pricing, so can't tell you if there is room to move.

    The MF is correct, however.
    12k miles / 36 months
    .00184 and 57%

    I get $505/mo plus tax, so the quote is in the ballpark

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • E_flem859E_flem859 VermontPosts: 1
    edited September 2018
    Please provide MF, RV, Lease incentives, lease cash etc for 2018 Honda Odyssey LX&EX 36/12 Vermont 05701
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,037
    E_flem859 said:

    Please provide MF, RV, Lease incentives, lease cash etc for 2018 Honda Odyssey LX&EX 36/12 Vermont 05701

    Looks like the 2018 Odyssey lease programs have ended, in September.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Chad2586Chad2586 North CarolinaPosts: 41
    Michaell said:

    E_flem859 said:

    Please provide MF, RV, Lease incentives, lease cash etc for 2018 Honda Odyssey LX&EX 36/12 Vermont 05701

    Looks like the 2018 Odyssey lease programs have ended, in September.
    So what does that mean? They're not lease-able?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,037
    Chad2586 said:

    Michaell said:

    E_flem859 said:

    Please provide MF, RV, Lease incentives, lease cash etc for 2018 Honda Odyssey LX&EX 36/12 Vermont 05701

    Looks like the 2018 Odyssey lease programs have ended, in September.
    So what does that mean? They're not lease-able?
    That means that Honda Finance does not have a lease program. If your dealer has a local or 3rd party bank that will write up a lease, then you can do so. But, we won't have those numbers.

    The 2019 Odyssey has been out for a while now, and I'm guessing there aren't enough 2018 Odysseys left in stock, nationally, to bother with a program for it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Need money factor for 2019 odyssey exl with nav on 3 year lease for 36,000 miles in Kentucky or Ohio.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989
    tdemoss18 said:

    Need money factor for 2019 odyssey exl with nav on 3 year lease for 36,000 miles in Kentucky or Ohio.

    Please post in the 2019 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50964/honda/odyssey/2019-honda-odyssey-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DenismdDenismd Boca RatonPosts: 5
    Hi,
    can i get the money factor and residual value on

    Honda Odyssey EX 36/12 on zip 33434

    and incentives

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989
    Denismd said:

    Hi,
    can i get the money factor and residual value on

    Honda Odyssey EX 36/12 on zip 33434

    and incentives

    Thank you!

    No longer any lease support on the 2018 Odyssey

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dancnc14dancnc14 CharlottePosts: 2
    Hello,

    Looking for MF and reaidual for 2018 Odyssey Touring for North Carolina / 28226 for 12k a year, 36 months. 

    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,037
    dancnc14 said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF and reaidual for 2018 Odyssey Touring for North Carolina / 28226 for 12k a year, 36 months. 

    Thanks in advance

    No longer any lease support on the 2018 Odyssey

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.