Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - Buying price out the door

asdfgscottasdfgscott Posts: 1
edited June 2017 in Hyundai
Choosing the base model for the 2017 Hyundai Veloster, would $14,000 be a good price for out the door?

Answers

• BlakeBlake Posts: 63
    Hello @asdfgscott I would say that is an amazing deal! The MSRP on that vehicle is $18,985. I appraised it using Edmunds True Market Value. Edmunds True Market Value or TMV pricing is a powerful tool that helps shoppers get a good deal on a new or used car. Based on actual sales data, TMV is a guide to what other people in your area paid for the same car. According to TMV that car sells on average for $18,796.

There is a $2,500 dollar rebate right now which brings the adjusted TMV down to $16,296. At $14,000 out the door you would be getting a steal. Please note that those prices are in my area. Feel free to give me your zip code and I can re-appraise the car, but I do not think there would be that much of a difference.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!